Social Media

Nam Tae Hyun puts up a flyer for his missing cat

By yckim124   15 days ago   20,748   4,571   17
nam-tae-hyun

Nam Tae Hyun is looking for his missing cat.

SEE ALSO: KARD x AKP Collab Merch!

On July 6, Nam Tae Hyun shared a flyer via Instagram. The flyer shows a picture of his pet cat Bali who's described as a 2 year and 6 months old male Russian Blue. A phone number is provided for reports regarding Bali. In the initial post, Nam Tae Hyun offered a compensation of 500,000 KRW (~431 USD) to the finder.

In the caption, he firmly stated, "It's the number of my manager. Don't make prank calls. It's not something to joke about."

The post was soon edited. The caption has been deleted and Nam Tae Hyun has raised the compensation to 1,000,000 KRW (~863 USD).

A post shared by South (@souththth) on

Hopefully, Bali will return home soon!
  1. Nam Tae Hyun

oxymorac 15 days ago

This hurts a lot because I've just lost my indoor cat for 3 full weeks before finally finding her. I hope Tae Hyun finds Bali too, and pray that people have the morality not to keep and then sell Bali for the money. Have faith and stay strong, no matter what.

pink_oracle 15 days ago

I'd never have an outdoors cat in SK, the pet culture is still so new and a lot of people still treat cats as badly as pests.

FanGurl 15 days ago

We have lost cats that we love dearly over the years too so I know the feeling... Saddest part was they were killed by our neighbor's dogs that are being abuse by our neighbor.

Siimo 15 days ago

Bali nooooo :((((

jeannesakarias 15 days ago

first youngbe lost his dog, now nam tae, oh my

nxu02 15 days ago

awww ):

iciviuja 15 days ago

ohhh i totally understand you, taehyun-ahh.. when my cat gone missing few years back i went to search for him day and night for two weeks and in the end cried so so hard because i finally realized how i most probably can't see him anymore.. he was like my son. still hoping that he's alive and happy somewhere.. T_T so i'll be praying for both your cat and you and really really hope you'll find Bali as soon possible..! keep fighting!

changminbaby 15 days ago

hope he find his cat T___T

kpoplolita 15 days ago

nooooooooo!!!!!! poor bali!!! ppl are sick. hope its not a sasaeng & hope she comes back :'( even yongbaes dog was stolen from their home last yr. security footage showed a man B&e his home  for the dog :(

sunya_bae_bae kpoplolita 15 days ago

Homie?

kpoplolita sunya_bae_bae 15 days ago

yes hes still not found :(

sunya_bae_bae kpoplolita 14 days ago

That's so sad I hope he's safe

legendarybangtan 15 days ago