Variety

Lee Hyori worried that she might cheat on her husband Lee Sang Soon?

By yckim124   17 days ago   95,230   2,314   0
Lee-Hyori,lee-sang-soon

Lee Hyori revealed she worried about cheating on her husband Lee Sang Soon.

On the July 5 airing of MBC's 'Radio Star, Lee Hyori shared honest thoughts about her marriage and said, "I used to have a new boyfriend every 2 years so I wondered if a marriage is possible when I had about 50 years left in my life. I was scared. I thought, 'What if I get criticized by the nation?"

SEE ALSO: Lee Hyori perfects the cowgirl look in 'Cosmopolitan'

MC Kim Gu Ra asked Hyori, "Did you tell your husband?" To which she responded, "My husband also says 'I'm worried about it,'" which caused a lot of laughter on the set.

She also talked about her ex-boyfriends, and said, "My boyfriends in the past were the ones who provided me encouragement. I tend to change my mind easily and have up and downs. You need to have a break in between after meeting someone but I just... (switched to another)."

Lee Hyori added, "My past boyfriends appear in my dreams. I must feel sorry for them because I dream about talking things through with them."

1. Lee Hyori
  2. Lee Sang Soon
  3. radio star

intricate 15 days ago

whoever did her makeup has some serious skills!

JJJ1234 16 days ago

Well, everyone wants to see good looking things in the end.

circadianite 17 days ago

AKP wtf that's NOT what she said at all. Seriously.

megamanx circadianite 16 days ago

Um the MC and Hyori said 바람펴 (which means CHEATING).

sweetxmochi 17 days ago

To people who are being like wtf, you have to realize the conversation is out of context and allkpop doesn't give you the full translation of the video clip. Watch the episode before judging lol.  Also they seem happily married and clearly trust each other enough to say these kind of things to each other and joke about it. Plus she isn't saying that she wants to cheat but she was scared due to her dating experience before meeting her husband. I can't blame her cause deciding to commit to one person for the rest of your life is a pretty big and scary decision.

megamanx sweetxmochi 16 days ago

Where does it say she wants to cheat? She says she was worried she might cheat 바람펴 and that's why they suggested she moved to Jeju Island with a low population.

sweetxmochi megamanx 16 days ago

I know what she said (I speak korean and i even told another person on this page what she and the MC joked about why she moved to Jeju). I think you misread my comment because I said is that Lee Hyori DIDN'T say want to cheat but that she was scared/worried she might. I said that because some people commenting have been interpreting her words as though she wanted to cheat (which is not what she said at all). Hope this clears it up lol.

tgantt94 17 days ago

lol keep it real. I think all married people worry about that - especially when you're newly married. I probably wouldn't say it on TV - but obviously her husband knows that she felt that way.

rachelsyn 17 days ago

In a way, I understand because i also sometimes have doubts when i think about my relationship. I love my boyfriend, but at the same time i know that if I ever break up with someone, it's not the end of the world for me. Some people are just like Hyori and she's just looking to be happy and tends to overthink a lot(as we all do).This was just a very personal thing for her to say on tv lol.

pink_oracle 17 days ago

Hope that prenup's ironclad.

takit 17 days ago

Wow! I believe in honesty, but this is a little too much sharing. She probably has already cheated. What a thing to say.

circadianite takit 17 days ago

That's not what she said, akp is full of shit as usual.

BigBlueagain 17 days ago

...well, alrighty then.

Spinereader 17 days ago

This should be titled "Lee Hyori confesses to once having marriage doubts". She did not say she considered cheating on him.

sweetxmochi Spinereader 17 days ago

Actually she really does say it LOL. She literally says that she was afraid of cheating on her husband and not the other way around. They joke about it and the mc is like "is that why you moved to an island with less people?" 😂

michinpabo Spinereader 17 days ago

From the way she talked before when they were still just getting married, she made it sound like she married him out of pity because he was like a loyal pet who hung around doing all sorts of things for her. I hope that was just her image talking trying to sound cool.

megamanx Spinereader 16 days ago

Um the MC and Hyori said 바람펴 (which means CHEATING).

just lve