Girls' Generation Sooyoung's grandmother passes away

By yckim124   17 days ago   27,126   8,031   0
Sooyoung

The grandmother of Girls' Generation's Sooyoung has passed away.

According to TV Report, Sooyoung's paternal grandmother passed away around 7 p.m on July 4.

On the 6th, Sooyoung's sister and musical actress Choi Soo Jin also shared about the loss of their grandmother on Instagram.

She stated, "She passed away before my show but I found out after the show. It breaks my heart how I wasn't able to be by her side and didn't know yesterday would be the last time I could see her. Our grandma who dedicated her life to her kids. I believe she will meet Jesus in heaven with the beautiful way she left and will be praying and blessing us. I appreciate everyone who visited and contacted me to provide words of encouragement through the sudden loss. Grandma, I really appreciated your unconditional love and trust for your oldest granddaughter. I will live well. Please watch me. I'm going to miss you so much. I love you."

SEE ALSO: 'Infinity Challenge' addresses rumors about Girls' Generation's Sooyoung guesting on the summer special

Condolences to Sooyoung and her family.

7월4일 오후 7시. 사랑하는 우리 친할머니께서 우리 곁을 떠나 하나님품으로 가셨습니다. 3일동안의 장례를 마치고 오늘 잘 보내드리고 왔습니다. 공연 전에 돌아가셨는데 공연 끝나고서야 알게 되어 임종도 못지켜드리고 돌아가시기 하루전 뵌 모습이 마지막인줄도 몰랐던게 너무 가슴이 아픕니다. 살아생전 자식들을 위해 기도로 사신 할머니. 마지막으로 곱게 화장시켜드린 모습 그대로 천국에서 신랑예수님을 만나 그곳에서도 우리 위해 기도로 축복해주시고 계실 것을 믿습니다. 갑작스럽게 떠나가셔서 알리지도 못했는데도 찾아와주시고 연락으로 위로해준 분들께 감사드립니다. 할머니, 큰 손주에게 무조건적인 신뢰와 사랑 주셔서 정말 감사해요. 열심히살게요 지켜봐주세요. 너무 보고싶을거예요. 사랑해요♡

A post shared by 최수진 입니댜 (@csj_lovesu) on

1. Sooyoung

melon 16 days ago

she will meet her again one day.

SoJamLove 17 days ago

May she rest in peace <3

lyricaldancer10 17 days ago

My condolences. May she rest in peace

IMakeMyPoint 17 days ago

RIP. I hope Sooyoung is handling this well. T_T

BigBlueagain 17 days ago

Some anniversary present. I remember when I lost my grandparents. She has my deepest sympathies.

9AF 17 days ago

Aww, Sooyoung. A Grandmother is always the one with grand stories and grand advice, and always seem to say the right things at the right times. Our parents are great but Grandmas are special. So sorry for your loss. May she forever rest in peace.

xhsisamanie 17 days ago

RIP

Longan_Lychee 17 days ago

May Choi Sooyoung’s grandmother rest in peace. Condolences to Sooyoung and her whole family.

DuniaWu 17 days ago

Her grandma looked like she would have been in lots of pain. rip.

SeohyunLover157 17 days ago

I feel so sorry for her )': May she rest in peace in heaven

just lve