A Pink's Chorong says she wants MAMAMOO's Solar to be her first female friend

By yckim124   17 days ago   47,181   10,312   0
Chorong,solar

A Pink's Chorong expressed her wish to become friends with MAMAMOO's Solar.

On the July 5 airing of 'Yoon Hyung Bin and Yang Se Hyung's Two Men Show', a listener sent in a question about Chorong and Solar's engagement during ' Show! Champion'.

SEE ALSO: KARD x AKP Collab Merch!

Regarding this, Chorong commented, "It's been 7 years (since I debuted) but I don't have any female friends in the entertainment industry. So I want to become close with anyone."

DJ Yang Se Hyung mentioned her close friend BTOB's Changsub and said, "But don't you have a close guy friend?"

Chorong responded, "I was close with him since trainee days. I think Changsub was worried about me not having female friends so he introduced me to Solar. But I'm very shy. I was startled so couldn't get close to her right away and we became awkward. It was awkward to say hi to her since then but I reached out to her first yesterday. I want to have a conversation with her."

1. Chorong
  2. Solar

karylalala 16 days ago

I thought they were really friends because i remember Jinyoung (B1A4) said one time before that Solar hangs out with them (91 liners, including Changsub, Hoya and Chorong) or idk haha??. I guess Chorong was really shy hahaha :')

sototallyrandom 17 days ago

If I were a shy idol, I would want Solar to be my first female celeb friend too! She seems like the perfect unnie who will take care of her friends and protect them at all costs. :) She's down-to-earth, too!

Kurare 17 days ago

She might as well hang out with Hani who says da same thang

makan Kurare 17 days ago

Both Solar and Hani are just about perfect.! Same for the rest of the girls in Mamamoo. I really love their personalities and how they are when they are together. I especially like WheeIn and Solar.

PeachParrot 17 days ago

Why cant Apink members be considered her friends in the industry? may feel like family, but it would still be friends lol

Ibrahimovic PeachParrot 17 days ago

because their bonds are as close as family.... hahha

eager_beaver 17 days ago

Chorong has clearly excellent taste in women.

howieetu eager_beaver 17 days ago

LOL

oxymorac eager_beaver 16 days ago

Likewise for Solar too :-)

pink_oracle 17 days ago

Watch out if you're shy, she's handsy.

Shastaliz 17 days ago

Why?  Are u sure this Mamamomo will like u as a friend too?? Oh and by the way who is this MAMAMOMO??buwahahahahahakhakidiots..🤕😲😤😤

beyondordinary 17 days ago

Gaha that would be a good mix but be warned angel, solar can sometimes be a handful 😂

snsdtwinkle 17 days ago

She can be friends with Irene! The two are shy, introverted, and like staying at home. They can schedule movie dates and just stay at each other's house lol

jinssam 17 days ago

Solars so cute with her thumbs up haha #awkwardturtle

just lve