YG Entertainment's One to finally have long-anticipated debut

By jennywill   26 days ago   139,663   22,698   0
one

One is finally debuting.

Many fans have been waiting for One's debut as a YG Entertainment artist. He'd debuted with Samuel Kim as 1PUNCH, and had also been on 'Show Me the Money' seasons 4 and 5. He'd moved to YG Entertainment in 2015, and is now re-debuting as a solo artist.

SEE ALSO: One debuts with 'heyahe' & 'Gettin' by' MVs!

YG Entertainment said, "If you're thinking of One's usual image, you'll find it hard to guess the direction of his new song. It'll be a song that will go against everyone's predictions."

He will be debuting on July 11th.

1. One

JojoL 25 days ago

Tbh I saw him in smtm and he was okay, he knew how to take the criticism and grow from it. I'm excited for his debut, i hope it will be a successful one. One fighting!

fantasticlau 25 days ago

Visually, he's totally the best for me. Not just face, I'm also talking about his style. His tattoo, especially, makes him 10x hotter/cooler. But anyways, I love his rap as well. I didn't like at the beginning; but with the right song, he shines. Gray gave him the right songs. (his rap is amazing in both Who You and Comfortable) I hope YG manages to give the right songs as well. Fingers crossed.

fantasticlau 25 days ago

OH MY GOSH this dude is such an eye candy. But the statement "it'll be a song that will go against everyone's predictions kinda worries me because I already love his current image. Judging from the teaser pictures, it's not too different. His compatibility with Gray and SsamD was outstanding. I would love to see him go towards that image/style because that suited him the best, and that is what the public loves about him as well.

kai_is_love 25 days ago

he's sooo fckn hottt. I'm soo ready.

WonderSara 25 days ago

I don't really know him, but I'm looking forward :)

ikindalovekpop 25 days ago

Ive been following him since 1Punch (It still tears me up to think about Samuel :cry: ) but I hope One has a bright future!

TyroneDismuke_CK 25 days ago

If this some flowerey shit Imma be pissed

DuniaWu 25 days ago