Top Secret's Kyungha talks about the hardship he faced after being accused of sexual assault

By yckim124   25 days ago   13,228   713   10
top-secret

Kyungha spoke about the past sexual assault rumors at the showcase for Top Secret's new album 'Wake Up' on June 2.

Back in January, malicious rumors started spreading across various online communities after a netizen claimed that she has been sexually assaulted by Kyungha.

The idol's agency JSL Company denied all claims and announced that they will be taking strong legal action

SEE ALSO: Top Secret use 'Mind Control' in their new dance practice clip!

The rookie idol member talked about the controversy at the recent showcase. Kyungha said, "I had a hard time because of the bad incident. I was sorry for the employees of my agency but I was able to come here thanks to the hyungs who gave me encouragement. I'll grow a step more since I went through such happening."

He continued, "I feel sorry for my parents. They pretended like they didn't know even though they did. They told me it's okay and that I'm doing good. I want to show a good side of me and become a proud son."

Top Secret is making their comeback with new title song ''Mind Control'' on June 4.

1. Top Secret
    2. Kyungha

abbie_kpopper 24 days ago

I don't know Top Secret. Somehow, I thought this boy is one of the kids from ZEST that also had to deal with sexual assault. So I was happy he got to debut again after he was dropped out from ZEST. But after checking Top Secret, I see they're not related to ZEST. And I'm shocked right now that he had to deal with such things when he's not even 19. TT

periel 24 days ago

if she claims she was sexually assaulted by him she should have pressed charges instead of just putting it on the internet, the lies people tell  nowaday to ruin other's reputations, even after proven to be false they will always be remembered for them

SamSam1 25 days ago

theres so many of them its insane!

majong 25 days ago

This is the thing with publicized accusations, when the celebrity or public figure gets accused of the crime it will stay with them, and when they were found innocent not so much articles as when they were accused were published. That becomes a scar on their images and may have an impact on their careers or daily lives, not only them but also their family members.

Panos86 25 days ago

I KNEW MY BABY WAS INNOCENT! FFS just look at him!!! How can THIS puppy do all these awful things?!?! He is the personification of cuteness, an adorable ball of innocence unable of anything bad! #CUTEST_EVER He even burst out crying over a simple prank ffs! T_T The ones who falsely blamed him should be ASHAMED! They are disgusting!

riae158 25 days ago

False sexual assault accusations are the worst for 2 reasons. One, it obviously hurts the image of the person wrongly accused. Two (and even worse in my opinion), it makes it that much harder for society/legal authorities to believe the people who actually HAVE been assaulted, because previous false accusations undermine their trauma.

shineesylvia 25 days ago

its sad that accusations can ruin a person career even if they haven't been proven to be true.

SusanLiu 25 days ago

Why would some one do that?

Faeytynn 25 days ago

he really look a like Kim Go Eun in that picture.

chaoticoconut 25 days ago

smh at these girls always trying to make a buck with this false sekuhara crap

forever