Netizens select Yoo Seung Ho as the number one child-turned-adult actor

By KpopJoA   20 days ago   88,079   25,327   29
yoo-seung-ho,yeo-jin-goo,kim-so-hyun,kim-yoo-jung

According to the results of an online research company, 44.4% of 2,395 participants ranging from ages 20-50 years old chose actor Yoo Seung Ho as the most successful child-turned-adult actor, ranking in 1st place!

Trailing behind him in second place was actress Kim Yoo Jung with 23.3% of the votes, followed by Kim So Hyun at 18.5% in third place, and actor Yeo Jin Goo coming in 4th place with 17.3%.

SEE ALSO: Not Just A Novelty: PSY Reconsidered

What's more interesting is that Yoo Seung Ho and Kim So Hyun are currently starring together in MBC historical drama 'Monarch- Owner of the Mask.'

Previously, the actor made his name known in the film 'The Way Home', shaping a solid acting career as an adult before his military enlistment through MBC's 'Missing You.' Do you agree with the results?

1. Yoo Seung Ho
    2. Yeo Jin Goo
    3. Kim So Hyun
    4. Kim Yoo Jung

LordLiar18 19 days ago

He's so handsome and cute at the same time!! Love his acting too!! :D

Broken_Red 19 days ago

The drama that I enjoy watching nowadays but I feel sorry for Hwagun

CassyMae 20 days ago

Kim So Hyun and Yoo Seung Ho are the best for me. I highly recommend Ruler: Master of the Mask

qonqonight 20 days ago

Yoojung, Sohyun, Jingoo, TMETS unite! XD anyway I was kinda hoping to see Lee Hyunwoo's name since Yoo Seung Ho is usually being compared to him.. Anyway, congrats, Seungho!

alicehalf 20 days ago

Sad for Sulli, she should stay in acting area

SecondLeadQueen5 alicehalf 20 days ago

Sulli has so much talent. People may disagree, but I've seen her from variety to singing and I loved her the problem is her scandals overshadow her talent it's not fair but it's true. I wish her a very strong comeback though!

Fairy_Moon 20 days ago

For me yoojung number 1 in every thing she's really amazing actress. Her acting in every drama absolutely cool. When I watch her at role of young version of actress and watch the lead actress make me amaze by her acting that she even bits the lead actress by her acting.. I love how she picks her rols. In LITM her acting amazing she makes you cry just by sad look at her eyes that really really amazing.. and the only children actress make me cry be her crying scene. and I love how she picks her role. I'm totally in love with this young lady..

katiririn 20 days ago

I feel really old when I watch Kim So Hyun in a lead role. I haven't seen Yoo Seung Ho's dramas which he acted when he was a child and I have always seen him as an adult in my head but I have seen Kim So Hyun in dramas since 2012 and seen her grow from child to adult.. I feel so old xD

mypcy 20 days ago

Aw, I was hoping Lee Hyun Woo would end up here too. Its too bad, I wish he gets a lead soon.

Jaszii mypcy 20 days ago

Lee Hyun Woo had two leading roles! (= One in "Moorim School" and the other one in his last drama "The Liar and his Lover", which finished airing last month. ^_^

mypcy Jaszii 19 days ago

You're right XD.

kzoldycks 20 days ago

idk why but I always get Roy Kim's vibe in Yoo Seung Ho and vice versa haha

beyondordinary 20 days ago

yo these four are my faves, happy to see them grow up and become adults.. makes me feel old though

vav