Variety

Lee Hyori reveals honest thoughts on her relationship with Fin.K.L members

By elliefilet   12 days ago   57,497   2,164   13
FinKL,Lee-Hyori

Lee Hyori revealed her honest thoughts on her relationship with the Fin.K.L members on the June 17th installment of 'Infinity Challenge'.

SEE ALSO: Rap Monster talks about what differentiates BTS from other K-pop groups in TIME interview

On her first appearance on 'Infinity Challenge' in 3 years, the cast played hard ball with Lee Hyori, asking her the difficult questions. When asked what her relationship was like to the members of her former group Fin.K.L, she responded frankly, "It's not good or bad. They're like previous coworkers. Lee Jin and Sung Yuri married in secret, so the members didn't even know of their weddings."

She added, "I didn't invite the members to my wedding either. It's the same because we only wanted our immediate families there." When Yoo Jae Suk expressed he wasn't invited to her wedding either, Lee Hyori replied, "Why would I invite you, oppa? We're not even close," making everyone laugh.

Lee Hyori continued, "I received a text message after Sung Yuri's wedding. She told me that she wasn't able to tell me because it was a secret wedding and that I should come grab a meal with her and her husband."

It sounds like Lee Hyori is closer to her Fin.K.L members than she lets on!

1. Fin.K.L
    2. Lee Hyori
    3. infinity challenge

lolhaha 11 days ago

business relationship

meklavier 11 days ago

Haha just like what heechul treat leetuk. Co worker.

SpringxTempo 11 days ago

She seems to keep in touch with all except Joohyun.

mind_blown 11 days ago

You dont have to be bff with everybody you work with. Heck I dont like some of my coworkers tbh

SecondLeadQueen5 mind_blown 10 days ago

Agreed! Honestly I'm glad she didn't pretend like they're so close. It's kinda the reality of it all. Most of the idol groups we love, internally they probably consider themselves coworkers and it probably works for them.

intricate 11 days ago

is that last sentence a wish from the writer or something? xD

midori123 11 days ago

I'm still hoping for a FINKL reunion.

NORM 11 days ago

People need to understand that just cos you arent 'close-close' doesnt mean there are bad feelings in that relationship. I'm happy she's frank abt it. Like when groups disband/retire, i dont expect all the members to still be 'besties' and thats perfectly fine, but some groups deliberately give fans false hopes -_-

lyricaldancer10 NORM 11 days ago

I agree with you completely

SecondLeadQueen5 NORM 10 days ago

Some pretend like they're besties when they actually only meet during rehearsal, broadcasts and concerts.

lyricaldancer10 SecondLeadQueen5 10 days ago

Then fans get upset gen the group disbands and no one talks to each other.

SecondLeadQueen5 lyricaldancer10 9 days ago

It's real though as a fan of a lot of groups I would rather know that they're coworkers than them having to pretend to be so close.

lyricaldancer10 SecondLeadQueen5 8 days ago

I agree. As long as they act professional. I think it's perfectly ok for them to not act like best friends or siblings

The End