MV Releases

Lee Hyori releases her 'Seoul' MV

By elliefilet   26 days ago   26,899   1,357   0

Lee Hyori has made her long-awaited comeback with "Seoul".

SEE ALSO: Lee Hyori perfects the cowgirl look in 'Cosmopolitan'

"Seoul" featuring Kilogramz is the pre-release track of Lee Hyori's 6th album of the same name. The song continues the former Fin.K.L member's departure from pop as with her 2013 album 'Monochrome' and tells the perspective of someone who looks back on the city of Seoul with conflicting emotions.

Check out Lee Hyori's "Seoul" MV above!
  1. Lee Hyori
  2. seoul
  3. kilogramz

karebearsays 25 days ago

This is a beautiful song, but the rap was kinda unnecessary.

Sineya 25 days ago

FRESH

Longan_Lychee 25 days ago

This looks and sounds so organic and melancholic somehow

itsjason 25 days ago

I love when she does songs like this.

mhh51910 itsjason 25 days ago

I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing, ------------>WWW.­­­j­o­i­n­m­a­t­e­2­.­­C­O­M

oooxtina 25 days ago

woah she has changed style..i really like it! she fits well with it

taleebe9 25 days ago

At first I didn't really like it not because it didnt sound good. Just wasn't my taste in music but after a few more listen. I quite like it. Can't wait for the rest of the songs.

smokeee 25 days ago

i like the chill pace of the song but dont like the hook lyric 'seoul' and how its sang.  just feels like a very generic hook and seoul sounds kind of dumb.  like if it were alicia keys style with 'newww york, concrete jungle where dreams are made of, blah blah blah' it would be cool.  but 'seoul' over and over again in a simple tone sounds really pathetically average and boring.  i wish hyori would go back to variety instead of these music comebacks.

skididdlepopper 25 days ago

i really like the vibe this song carries

teuksora 25 days ago

Killagramz***

ultwinnerstan 25 days ago

ummm...she's the prettiest person i've ever seen and she's in her late 30s. real life goals

just lve