Kim So Hee reveals former agency head proposed to her

By elliefilet   22 days ago   94,408   3,247   129
kim-so-hee,kim-so-hee

Kim So Hee of 'Produce 101' fame revealed her former agency head had actually proposed to her.

SEE ALSO: BTS share each other's charming points, changes in group dynamics, and collaborations

On the June 2nd episode of KBS' 'Idol Drama Operations Team', the I.B.I member shared the shocking story of the experience she had at her former agency. Kim So Hee revealed, "At the agency I was housed under previously, the label head saw me as a woman. I was so scared that I couldn't even reject him outright."

She continued, "When there was a schedule I had to attend to, he would have me sit in the passenger's seat beside him and drive me around. He even sincerely proposed to me, saying, 'Let's get married.' I think you have to experience these sorts of situations if you want to debut."

How creepy.

1. Kim So Hee
    2. Kim So Hee

chaelicen 20 days ago

it's absolutely gross, considering that the ceo involved KNEW he had an advantage over sohee [bc she wanted debut and get promotions, and the ceo has power over that], and basically used that leverage to pressure her. i'm glad she's in a better agency now.

Jaraiya_Ero 20 days ago

Something like this actually happened at my youngest daughter's work place; her Manager and Team Leader were both 'pressuring' her! At that time she was only twenty-three and was so concerned that posted it on FB, I contacted her and gave some 'fatherly' advice. When that didn't work... I simply contacted the 'persons' involved and said two things... I have both a shotgun and K-bar, and know 'very' well how to use them...Since then even though they said the law would get involved if I did anything, I simply replied. '...They wont even find you once I've done with both of you...'True story, actually took place two week ago!!

LordLiar18 21 days ago

WTF, that's so not ok! The guy was not proposing, he was just pushy and creepy!!

BkwwT1126S 21 days ago

creepy ewugfdtyhbfcvghbvfgghh

Ogredog 21 days ago

I am floored at how many of the posters condone this.  Perhaps it is your own cultures and inexperience that makes you believe that anyone that goes through this WANTS or is OKAY with being strong-armed by your boss (who holds complete control of your future) to enter a relationship and having you do things (she did NOT want to do these things but did out of fear - she SAYS it and she has negative physical reaction even after all the passed time) while holding your "debut" over your head.  Her entire confession on her experience was very emotionally charged.  There was certainly sexual harassment AND a work environment that was completely unacceptable for her.  This wrong on many levels.

SpaderGirl 21 days ago

Disgusting.

SpaderGirl 21 days ago

@persona1418: u do understand i meant the guy she's talking about is the disgusting rat, right?

Aki06 21 days ago

She must felt uncomfortable.

Ninja_Poster 21 days ago

C I V A better than diva!

i_belong_to_yg 21 days ago

Now wait for knets dig up who that person is....

Mystica 21 days ago

I don't know what is wrong if he loved her, and asked her for marriage? Yes, she might be younger than him, or he might be her CEO, and I dislike any young girl who marries or date older sugar daddy. BUT still, she was an adult, not a minor + he didn't touch her or rape her, he confessed his feelings to her .. I don't see anything creepy with this.

Laaur Mystica 21 days ago

He's in a position of power. She mentions here that she was scared to outright reject him - her career depends on his company. Besides, they weren't even dating. Who proposes marriage with someone they haven't even had a romantic relationship with?

SecondLeadQueen5 Laaur 21 days ago

Completely agree it seems like her CEO isn't in the right state of mind.

BABYzz_ARMY Mystica 21 days ago

and she is young so i guess at that time she was minor , but even if she wasn't driving a little girl ,who is scaredd of you , everywhere and proposing to her is wrong and creepy

vav