Variety

Kim Chung Ha regrets attending the position evaluation of 'Produce 101' season 2?

By yckim124   20 days ago   94,322   4,463   19
kim-chung-ha

Kim Chung Ha revealed she regrets going to the position battle of 'Produce 101' season 2.

SEE ALSO: Kim Chung Ha reveals making of debut MV 'Why Don't You Know'

The idol star recently made an appearance on the competition program. She was captured on camera multiple times; cheering and enjoying the performances in the audience.

Kim Chung Ha looked like she was having a good time, however, she revealed that she actually regrets her attendance.

At the showcase for her solo debut with 'Hands On Me', she explained, "I enjoy watching 'Produce 101' season 2. I attended to watch but I kind of regret it. I went because I was invited but they were probably very nervously engaging in the position evaluation after the ranking announcements. I felt sorry because I gained too much spotlight."

She added, "I'm cheering on all of them. I heard they are nearing the end. I hope they do well and also take care of their health."

1. Kim Chung Ha
    2. produce 101

Loveme101 19 days ago

I like this girl. Not only is she nice, handle, and not greedy but also very pretty. I hope her solo record goes well, and hopefully she becomes more popular.

nameisinvalid 19 days ago

BB girl I'm biased so for me this was no problemo. The fact that she was on actually added at least 1 more viewer to PD101 season 2. IOI is always a good reason to watch PD101 2.

periwinkledomo 20 days ago

aww she's so adorable. and reasonable. and nice. her attendance didn't take away from my viewing experience at all. it was just nice to see her there and supporting the trainees.

ahgase88 20 days ago

shes so sweet <3

xloveseoul 20 days ago

I like her. At least she's humble about it. Blame MNET if anything.

Shiro_Gane 20 days ago

Is that Haein beside her?

halcyondigest Shiro_Gane 20 days ago

Nope, it's DIA's Heehyun/Cathy

bokkeumbap 20 days ago

Its not her fault at all but mnet's. just like boygroups Exo and BTS during award shows

ThsDee 20 days ago

Couldnt agree more. She got more screentime than half of boys in the entire show. Of course it was mnet's fault but it was really unfair, they actually needed those minutes

bravegifts 20 days ago

tbh i was quite annoyed because chungha got more screentime than the groups who were performing, but i'm not blaming on chunga it's mnet fucking bad editing

hiroonakamura 20 days ago

is that moon bok kid still around?

inspirit88 hiroonakamura 20 days ago

Yep but he's in the lower half. His ranking has been consistently dropping each week.

samael inspirit88 20 days ago

the lipbite would wear off eventually, if you dont have the skills to back them up.

veronicavivian samael 20 days ago

And yet there are still a few unskilled kids at the top. At least Moon Bok made progress but no one wants to admit it.

FPinkDayShidae samael 20 days ago

I think he's a skillful rapper but doesn't really fit in an idol group.

samael FPinkDayShidae 20 days ago

that is perhaps his biggest problem, but it is also why he will get a shot in a group, just not an idol group, most likely :)

REI2017 hiroonakamura 19 days ago

SPOILER : he got eliminated in ep 10

hiroonakamura REI2017 17 days ago

yes, i heard :( too bad!

hiroonakamura 17 days ago

@allkpop , why did you ban me for my post about moon bok? what rules did it break?

forever