Social Media

Jay Park spotted at the NBA Finals in Cleveland!

By mkim93   16 days ago   34,865   9,632   38
Jay-Park

Jay Park was spotted with LOCO and DJ Pumpkin at the NBA Finals

After Game 4 of the finals between the Cavaliers and the Warriors took place at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, the official NBA Facebook page gave a shout out to Jay Park with the caption "Jay Park in the house for Game 4 for the NBA Finals in Cleveland!

The reactions varied from "Who is this guy?" to "For those who don't know, Jay Park is a Korean-American RnB singer and a rapper who owns his independent record label AOMG". It looks like Jay Park is starting to get noticed more and more by the international outlets.

Are you keeping up with the NBA Finals?

Dope to experience a NBA finals game #aomg #h1ghrmusic #followthemovement #goCavs #bandwagonfanFOHivebeenrootinforthCavsbih #Cavsin7

A post shared by $hway BUM Park 박재범 (@jparkitrighthere) on

1. Jay Park

beyondordinary 16 days ago

I am jealous for two reasons. 1) they went to an NBA finals 2) people saw them at the NBA finals like I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN HIM AND I'VE WATCHED HIM SINCE 2PM

NORM 16 days ago

Loco is such a cutie ^_^

L_catzzz NORM 15 days ago

I second this

NORM L_catzzz 15 days ago

as much as i love him, he looked so creepy in that skit/pics >_<

L_catzzz NORM 15 days ago

OMG!!! It's backfired!!!!

ilikeJB 16 days ago

Its ironic because JYP was also the Korean commentator for this finals game.

Exo_Leia ilikeJB 16 days ago

I'm sorry but how was JYP a commentator? lmao

ilikeJB Exo_Leia 15 days ago

He is a huge fan of the NBA and he got invited to be a commentator for the game. The news is on Naver.

Exo_Leia ilikeJB 15 days ago

Interesting. Usually here it's people who used to play pro/college or have education in sports journalism

ilikeJB Exo_Leia 15 days ago

Lol this is Asia. Majority of commentators are usually from the entertainment industry and not so much on the sports industry. Like in my country, the commentators are news anchors, entertainers, MC's, celebrities because before the knowledge of sports itself, they need someone who can are articulate enough for broadcast.

MissBBLover 16 days ago

i'm not basketball fan i have no idea whats going on  but i wish this time golden state win

takit 16 days ago

Not to be petty but Jay Park is an American of Korean descent he was born in Edmonds, Washington not Korea. Short memory, remember his controversy when the whole of Korea turned against him? There was so much hatred and threats towards him that his boss at JYP had to fire him and send him back to America, because he spoke his mind. Lets not forget and put things into perspective.

QueenGG takit 15 days ago

how is this relevant?

takit QueenGG 15 days ago

Read the article.

QueenGG takit 15 days ago

i did nothing that you said relates

takit QueenGG 14 days ago

kpop_freak_tasia 16 days ago

A little late don't you think😂😂 he even tweeted that he was in Cleveland the day before the game lol. I'm disappointed cuz I'm a huge jaywalker (he is my ult bias) and I go for the Dubs. I'm not a bandwagon tho cuz I'm actually from the Bay Area and was raised to be a fan even when we were losing more than we were winning. I'm okay that he likes the Seahawks cuz he's from Seattle, but the Cavs? We have some issues lol. I think he just doesn't like California teams in general lol.

Tsepal kpop_freak_tasia 16 days ago

he is not you . you are not him

kpop_freak_tasia Tsepal 16 days ago

It was a joke chill 🙄

Tsepal kpop_freak_tasia 2 days ago

JOKE!!!u wrote an essay lol

phili721 16 days ago

why do they always have to do hand symbols?...

Tsepal phili721 16 days ago

its his choice

QueenGG phili721 15 days ago

since they think they are bad

midori123 16 days ago

I thought he was a Supersonics fan.

zelo19 16 days ago

I smell bandwagons

trboo 16 days ago

As a person born and raised in Cleveland, I will say that the Cleveland Cavaliers are not a team non-Clevelanders naturally support unless they are bandwagoners -  whether it is for LeBron or Kyrie. NBA teams like the Lakers, Knicks, or Celtics are a different story because there is a long history with those teams and many kids may have grown up supporting those teams from their family rather than only caring when the team is winning championships or have the best players (like many Warriors fans).

takit trboo 16 days ago

Utter rubbish!!!!!

trboo takit 16 days ago

How so? Nothing I said is untrue. I've been a basketball fan since I was a kid and was in Cleveland before LeBron was drafted, while he played for the Cavs, after he left, and after he came back. There is a difference between someone calling themselves a Cavaliers fan and a LeBron fan - for non-Clevelanders they are usually LeBron fans who only know who is in the Cavaliers because of LeBron. So, there are plenty of legit LeBron fans but very few non-bandwagoning Cleveland Cavaliers fans.

takit trboo 16 days ago

Well, I guess I am a bandwagoner! If I like a team, my team did not make it to the playoff, why can't I support a team of my choosing? Should only Cav fans support that team? Thank you so we all are bandwagoner!!!

forever