[BREAKING] Big Bang's T.O.P found unconscious & moved to ICU

By elliefilet   19 days ago   720,283   46,295   1,078
Big-Bang,TOP

T.O.P is currently in an intensive care unit after being found unconscious on June 6 at 5PM KST.

SEE ALSO: Big Bang's 'Fantastic Baby' MV hits over 300 million views!

Reports say the Big Bang member has yet to regain consciousness, and an associate of his relayed to media, "He's still undergoing testing, and the results are not yet out. However, it seems a drug overdose is suspected. With recent events, he's been going through a hard time and has been very stressed. We hope he awakens quickly."

It's reported T.O.P's mother and other family are waiting for him to regain consciousness in the ICU. This news comes shortly after T.O.P was expelled from the military police division due to marijuana use charges.

Stay tuned for updates on T.O.P's condition.

Update: A rep from YG Entertainment confirmed, "We've been told T.O.P is receiving intensive care for a drug overdose after being taken to the emergency room. His mother is currently staying beside him at the hospital."

1. Big Bang
  2. T.O.P

Annggeell 18 days ago

1043 comments and 683,466 views and 44225 share omg

jin_can_choke_me 18 days ago

Ughhh guys it wasn't a suicide attempt. Stop assuming things. He overdosed on tranquilizers. He usually takes them and he took too much is all we know. Also, I don't think taking weed is appropriate and should be avoided, so let's not glorify it. It does have negative effects on health like any other non-medicinal drug, although it does have beneficial effects as well. But we all know he didn't take it as a medicine. I don't think we should condemn him harshly, but the consequences were inevitable. He broke the law guys. Even with his responsibilities (the band, enlistment). You have to understand that it's not about your personal opinion on weed. But more importantly, I hope he gets better.

wehaveurbananas jin_can_choke_me 17 days ago

No offense, but are you fucking retarded??

jihoonslove jin_can_choke_me 17 days ago

Seunghyun has multiples mental disorders and is always stressed, of course he smoked to relieve some stress. And he's been taking his pills and other things for years, he'd know what was the healthy dose of them and what wasn't.

Odderthanodd jin_can_choke_me 17 days ago

I was taking this seriously and then I scrolled up and saw your name 😂. But yeah. I get where you're coming from but I still feel like the hate was stretched... but I may feel like that because in the western world it ain't uncommon for musicians to do drugs and commit other crimes but yeah .yeah.

cmerle1 jihoonslove 8 days ago

I know this will get me downvoted but I'll post this anyway. With his present state of mind and knowing what a lethal dose can do, I think he knew what he was doing (overdosed). People with chronic mental disorders (speaking from experience) unfortunately take more and more drugs in order to cope with their disorders. This can lead to an overdose. I really hope he pulls out of this and gets the counselling he needs in order to recover and cope.

mustacheftw98 18 days ago

I take responsibility for my actions, But my thoughts regarding weed don't change, After hearing this, reporters associate me with a nobody, getting me pissed, That bastard shaved his head, and I grew my hair, What are you tring to get out of now? Using your shoulders?Bitch GD pretending to be dumped when he cheated on a fan, Retarded rapper TOP, why dont you act instead, Princess gets plastic surgery and get her makeup done at the shop again, As you see, I'll only cremated when I'm dead, Easily within one year, Asia's best hiphop, Once the foam subsides, You'll be Asia's best gay pop, It's time now motherfuckers sucking pino with Justin Bieber, Because of the skate smell, I'm more disgusted than Clara, You'll ended up being thrown away after being used like Se7en, Bang~ I'm feeling like kicking like Kiko.

TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW mustacheftw98 18 days ago

"You'll be Asia's best gay pop" BEST LINE EVER LOLOLOL

vipislife mustacheftw98 18 days ago

YOU SHOULD JUST CHOKE ON LIFE! YOU ARE A WASTE OF A HUMAN BEING! UNEDUCATED LITTLE FUCK! DID YOU NOT RECEIVE LOVE GROWING UP? YOU SOUND SO FUCKING BITTER

mustacheftw98 vipislife 18 days ago

FYI this line is from Iron's System.

FredxJooheon vipislife 18 days ago

you should ignore this type of people, it is not healthy for you and is not healthy for them because you give them the reaction and the attention they want and they will continue their rampage, learn to ignore this nonsence my friend ;)

vipislife FredxJooheon 18 days ago

Not on my watch! VIPs will defend BIGBANG until the very end! And this is a great way to calm my nerves down with all this drama going on! At least I can take it out on ignorant fucks that have nothing better to do. I guess it's a WIN WIN!

teleri FredxJooheon 18 days ago

Helps to report them as well....

wehaveurbananas mustacheftw98 17 days ago

Wow someone sounds jealous. Would help if i actually understood what you were saying you illeterate fuck... 🖕🏻🖕🏻kys

wehaveurbananas TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW 17 days ago

END Your fucking life...

giddygiddy 18 days ago

hmmmm?????

oblivionaths 18 days ago

Some of these comments are gross. How can anyone in this world open up about when they feel badly when there are so many consequences & judgements that will result? Are people so stupid they think others will confess they are suicidal when it means they will be forced into a mental asylum against their will or labelled stigmatizing titles with endless consequences??? Why in hell's name would anyone tell the truth or speak up about feeling badly in this rotten world when there are endless horrible consequences? People should show they care by [1] shutting the hell up [2] offering to listen [3] actually listening [4] learn what the words " stigma" & "discrimination" mean [5] stop labeling people/diagnosing people with depression/anxiety/etc as if they are your personal lab rats (fyi no one cares that you majored in psychology) [6] stop telling people that they need medications & to go to mental asylums like they are your own lab rats [7] make sure there are no/few consequences to people opening up about how they feel because *SHOCKER* if people have little/nothing to lose by telling the truth, THEN THEY WILL TELL THE TRUTH & OPEN UP MORE!

TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW 18 days ago

WHEN IS HE GONNA DIE?

vipislife TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW 18 days ago

HE WILL NOT BE GOING ANYWHERE SO PUMP YOUR FUCKING BRAKES! I HAVE NO MERCY TOWARDS SUCH HATEFUL PEOPLE LIKE YOU! DISGUSTING MONSTER GO ROT IN FUCKING HELL! PLAYING WITH DEATH? I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF god you believe in BECAUSE THE ONE I BELIEVE IN DOESNT TAKE THIS LIGHTLY!

TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW vipislife 18 days ago

HUSH NOW DUM-DUM..... THE FIRST STEP TO THE RECOVERY OF THE PLAGUE WOULD BE TO CALM DOWN.... #DONTPANICKPOPTARDS

vipislife TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW 18 days ago

I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR WORDS! YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THIS! SOMETHING LIKE THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU TOO AND LETS SEE HOW YOU WILL ACT THEN! UNEDUCATED LITTLE FUCK! DID YOUR FAMILY EVER TEACH YOU MANNERS?

prady vipislife 18 days ago

no need to stoop to his level, just keep that in mind. Getting angry and hateful at a hateful person isn't going to help anyone's situation.

wehaveurbananas TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW 17 days ago

When can I kill you? Catch me outside how bouh dat

1Minoz TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW 17 days ago

When will you?

bumsso109 18 days ago

As an American college student, even though I don't personally do weed, I know how common it is for others to do it. It IS illegal in Korea and there are punishments for breaking the laws, but he doesn't deserve all the hate he is getting. He is human after all..

TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW bumsso109 18 days ago

PLEASE.... WE KNOW U DO WEED AND U SUPPORT YOUR FELLOW RETARD IDOL IN HIS ENDEAVORS FOR THE DRUG WHICH YOU LIKE SO MUCH LOL OMG. DONT WORRY ILL LIBERATE YOU SOON FROM THE PLAGUE WHICH HAS INFECTED THE STUPID AND PITIFUL YOU WHICH HAS MADE YOU EXTREMELY STUPID THAN YOU WERE BEFORE AND LIBERATE THIS WORLD FROM THE STUPIDITY PLAGUE KNOWN AS "KPOP" LOL OMG HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG. EW

Jechtshot 18 days ago

It's tragically ironic that the illegality of a (comparatively) harmless drug ruined his professional career and then he tries to commit suicide with legal drugs (Something you can't do with cannabis). Cmon Korea, Cmon world. Weed ain't that bad

Yougotmeathello 18 days ago

So Justin Bieber can smile in a mugshot and become a meme but TOP can't smile because it's considered disrespectful? People act like they are perfect, he's made a mistake just like the rest of us and he can't even express an emotion without being harshly criticized. No one knows his struggles behind the screen, no one knows what situations, problems, or struggles he's been through . To all the netizens who've been harshly condemning his actions you all do understand how it feels to have your life ruined in a day? If you are not perfect you do not have a right to judge him. I am No better or less then him. Where is all the support and love he had before this scandal? Do you have to be "perfect" to be worthy of love and support? TOP is no superhero, untouchable being and much less a flawless person. Stop yourself from thinking that and accept him with all his flaws. This is the time where he needs the most support it doesn't matter wether    you are or you're not part of the fandom please help him get through this. He needs it. Just like how we helped BigBang receive a huge amount of views, win awards and become one of the legendary Koop groups of all time we can help one person regain his life back.

KKol Yougotmeathello 18 days ago

Well, correct me if I'm wrong but from my own observation, Koreans as general don't consider every single celeb who came from other countries to be expected as role model ?? There is this unhealthy notion that Koreans expectation for idols and celebs who were born and bred in S.Korea to be clean and their standard is just abnormally high. Idk how to explain it clearly in English but just like Japan, for Koreans, the concept of individuality is limited only on how one dress and talk. Meanwhile an individual's lifestyle and any life choices needs to follow a strict Confucian guideline where they need to lead this clean lifestyle. Some people call it the east asian shame culture ?

Yougotmeathello KKol 18 days ago

You are correct and you make a true and interesting point. I have a friend from South Korea and they hold high standards on people in general which is one of the main reasons why they have one of the highest suicidal rates internationally. I love South Korea their language and their diverse culture is beautiful but I believe Their perfectionism is suffocating the lives of their people but that's just my opinion. What I don't understand is how netizens can write shallow comments even after being fully aware of how detrimental this is to someone's life.

kunsang 19 days ago

You cannot overdose on weed. That doesn't happen. The drug that is found most commonly in people who overdose is cocaine and people who overdose almost always have more than one drug in their blood stream. No one overdoses on weed. This is obviously misinformation. It is just careless journalism, not that I expect good journalism from allkpop but this is atrocious. Naming the wrong person in a scandal is not a big deal. Since when did accuracy ever matter in gossip. But spreading wrong information about drugs is harmful. So, Top didn't overdose on weed. I am sure he took weed that night but what got him in that hospital bed is other things. Maybe prescription opioids? Those are highly addictive and sadly, very easy to get when you are rich and famous. Doctors prescribe them like they are vitamin gummy bears. Creativity and weed are not connected because i have met a lot of potheads who are dumb but creative people are known to be anti-establishment and liberal in their politics. Since the 60's, weed has become a symbol of these sentiments and movements associated with these sentiments. It is also for these very reasons that weed has been demonized. It began to be introduced to the public as a gateway drug but nothing is quite the gateway like alcohol. Most iconic musicians have been celebrated users of weed. and for young musicians, who wish to emulate those artists and want to be associated with them, weed has cultural and historical significance that illegality probably won't ever be a compelling enough reason to not do weed. It is a source of inspiration through association.G dragon knew what he was smoking was weed and not strange looking cigarettes. There is no way of mistaking weed for cigs. Also, illegality is a fragile concept. It should always be questioned because sometimes it can be questionable. Who makes laws? people. What do people make more than garbage and babies? mistakes.Weed is not for everyone. Weed is a drug. It is a medicine and like all medicines, it needs to be respected. You need to understand your response to it and you need to monitor its effects. But, you do not overdose on weed. Stay away from needles, kids. Crack is wack.

TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW kunsang 19 days ago

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA OMG. THIS IS PROOF THAT THE PLAGUE HAS SPREAD ON OTHERS ON A MORE EXTREME LEVEL. SYMPTOMS INCLUDE:DELUSIONS(THINKS THEY HAVE BECOME A DOCTOR,LAWYER, AND OTHER PROFESSIONS THAT EXIST IN MANKIND) HAHAAHHAAH OMG KPOPTARDS JUST LEARN TO STFU WILL YA? HAHAHAHAAHAH OMG. EW

kunsang TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW 19 days ago

that is not expert knowledge. These are very basic information. You put in the most minimal of effort, try to find reliable sources, and have basic but sound knowledge of recent history then you will know this much. expertise is to be respected. People spend years studying to be doctors and lawyers, I would never take their place. Nor do I wish to. But really, nothing I said is expert knowledge.

TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW kunsang 18 days ago

"Also, illegality is a fragile concept" POLITICIANS AS WELL. HAHAHHAHAA OMG .EW

kunsang TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW 18 days ago

Someone else's misery can't ever be as fun as you claim it to be. If it is, then life has to be miserable. Can it be that miserable? Can it be so miserable that the death of another human being, as sentient as you, same in most regards besides the celebrity, brings you joy? Life has so much. So much that you barely have time to think about anything. It takes so much time and energy to take care of yourself. the basic necessities take hours. plus, jobs/studies take another huge chunk. and of course, life is incomplete without loved ones. constant care and affect is something you need and need to give. in the end, you are left with very little time. that time is spent grooming, sleeping, films, etc. one can have so many hobbies. So, how does someone manage to have enough time and energy to spare? enough time and energy to create an account simply to hate.

kurokage9 kunsang 18 days ago

You make good points, but the article never said he overdosed on weed. None of the articles on any sites say that. He overdosed on his anxiety meds, and it's suspected to be a suicide attempt.

kunsang TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW 18 days ago

I am going to bed now. I won't lie and say it was pleasant but it was something. I have heard of trolls but I am hardly ever on the comment sections anywhere. This is my first time seeing it and seeing someone like you and having a conversation with someone like you. but yeah, this was a strange experience. like you hear of people marrying inanimate objects but you don't believe it. it was kind of like that.

blissfultaehyung kunsang 18 days ago

apparently he over dosed on anti-anxiety and depression medication

TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW kunsang 18 days ago

YOU MEAN KINDA LIKE HOW YOU DESPERATELY REPLIED TO MY EVERY COMMENT. MVP TNX FOR WASTING YOUR TIME HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG .EW

kunsang kurokage9 18 days ago

thanks for pointing that out. i just looked through the other articles. it seems it is a series of separate instances. and the poor guy has been through hell. i only read this article. i guess, it is expected that everyone has been keeping up to date with these news.

kurokage9 TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW 18 days ago

BTW, you are a sad, sad, person if the best insult you can come up with is "EW"

TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW kurokage9 18 days ago

NAH. IT'S LIKE MY SIGNATURE LINE. YOU KNOW LIKE HOW TERMINATOR SAYS "ILL BE BACK".(but at least terminator's smarter than kpop-shit) #liberatekpoptards

kunsang TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW 18 days ago

a very valid point. i did waste a lot of time with you.

kurokage9 TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW 18 days ago

Hey, to each their own. If you like the terminator, or something other than kpop, then good for you. No ones hating on you for that. So... Could you maybe just...not hate on people who like kpop? Like, have they done anything to deserve your hate?

kurokage9 TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW 18 days ago

Like, "EW" is not a very convincing argument

TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW kurokage9 18 days ago

DONT WORRY. ILL MAKE SURE TO PRIORITIZE YOU IN LIBERATING THE STUPIDITY THAT THE PLAGUE HAS CAUSED YOU.... #FIGHTSTRONGKPOPTARDS

TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW kunsang 18 days ago

TSK TSK. MUST BE BECAUSE OF THE EFFECTS THAT THE PLAGUE HAS CAUSED YOU. THE STUPIDITY MADE YOU MANAGE YOUR TIME IN THE STUPIDEST WAY POSSIBLE HAHAHAHAHAHHA OMG .EW

kunsang TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW 18 days ago

Politics subsists on the belief that legality and illegality are absolute. i can't sleep and this is clearly futile in all respect. i don't mind being called names as much as i mind being called the wrong name. so, in this particular instant, with that particular statement, a politician is not what i would be. maybe a pseudo-philosopher? a hobbyist intellectual? all of which i will accept. and yet again, i waste my time. touche.

Mimiii_Chan TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW 18 days ago

you said kpop is shit then what are you doing here? Reading KPOP Shit news?

TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW Mimiii_Chan 18 days ago

IM HERE TO LIBERATE SHITHEADS LIKE YOU WHO HAS BEEN INFECTED BY THE STUPIDITY "KPOP" PLAGUE AND SAVE YOU FROM THE STUPID SHIT HOLE YOU GOT YOUR STUPID SELVES INTO. OMG. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.EW. THINK BEFORE YOU COMMENT/ OMG I FORGOT ... YOU CANT THINK HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHA DONT WORRY ILL LIBERATE ALL OF YOU SOON FROM THE PLAGUE

Jechtshot TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW 18 days ago

I can barely believe you're a real person. How shitty does your life has to be for you to create an account like that and just spread hate? I assume that's how you feel on the inside, and I'm sorry for that. I hope you find happiness one day.

Rainsbaby TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW 18 days ago

TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW...what in God;s Holy Name why are u using Top's stage name as a laughable username??? u ain;t right in the head you idiot..

TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW Rainsbaby 18 days ago

??? IT'S ONLY RIGHT TO CELEBRATE THE DEATH OF THE ROOT OF THE PLAGUE YOU STUPID FUCKTARD LOL. HAHAAHAHAH OMG. EW

TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW Jechtshot 18 days ago

OH I AM HAPPY. HAPPY ENOUGH TO HELP PITIFUL POOR IDIOTIC STUPID RETARDS LIKE YOURSELF THAT VOLUNTARILY FELL TO THE STUPIDITY PLAGUE KNOWN AS "KPOP" HAHAHAAHHAHAHA OMG .EW

Jechtshot TOP_DEAD_HAHA_EW 18 days ago

Oh I bet dude! You seem to hate K-POP and spend your days trolling on K-POP websites. Pretty sure that's the definition of happiness. One day, you'll look back on your behaviour and be ashamed of yourself. If you have any decency, that's not always the case though. You might be an asshole by nature. In which case, keep doing what you're doing. You'll find out later in your life that it will do nothing for you but just make you more unhappy. Bu-bye!

FredxJooheon kunsang 18 days ago

......................

teleri FredxJooheon 18 days ago

I think you need to report your brother's case of 'severe marijuana addiction' & 'unrepaired ~sic~ damage' to scientific researchers because it sounds like a unique case....

kunsang teleri 18 days ago

People can become addicted to video games, sex, etc. Marijuana as a substance isn't addictive but marijuana-smoking could become an addiction. A behavioral addiction. But yeah. It does sound really strange.

kunsang FredxJooheon 18 days ago

What was the damage? As far as I know, weed isn't an addictive substance. It sometimes is a better alternative prescription medicine for this very reason.

FredxJooheon kunsang 17 days ago

i did gave you the answers for your questions but had to erase all my comments due to this person taking things way too far and turning agresive and deffensive about the subject...take care and stay out of drugs everybody!!! ;)

vav