Baekhyun politely asks sasaeng fans to refrain from taking photos when he's on vacation

By yckim124   6 days ago   28,148   4,843   142
Baekhyun

EXO's Baekhyun politely asked sasaeng fans for a favor.

Currently, various SM Entertainment artists are in Jeju Island to participate in a workshop. It seems that Baekhyun is also utilizing this opportunity to enjoy a vacation in the beautiful island but was followed by many sasaeng fans.

SEE ALSO: Samuel Kim relays his feelings about the fans petition after failing to make the Top 11 on 'Produce 101'

The idol star politely asked them to refrain from taking photos with a comment on Instagram.

Baekhyun wrote, "I came here to enjoy a vacation.. I don't even look that pretty.. I don't think it's right for you to take pictures. I understand your love but can you please hold it in a little? Please."

1. Baekhyun

estheram 4 days ago

I want to "kill" other fans sometimes.

_baekery 5 days ago

It doesn't matter if they're famous. Doesn't matter if some fans think that the idol will be "nothing" without them. At the end of the day, Baekhyun is a HUMAN first and IDOL second and that's something that people always seem to forget. He's honestly a cheerful person who treats his fans well and asking for privacy for a couple of days does now in any way call for the hate and bullshit he's getting on his Instagram and everywhere. Insulting his hair, insulting whatever — that shouldn't be the behavior of a fan.

allkpopellie _baekery 5 days ago

She's not a fan for sure that's why she's hiding behind a computer and an username, Baekhyun is everyone's favorite, many EXO-Ls must feel frustrated and would love to take care of her. No worries, Baekhyun knows better. Even Chanyeol's fans try to bury bad comments when a hater does that. For Baekhyun, it would have been the same, but he read it first lol. He's quick-witted :). That hater made it look like it was a flaw, but it's definitely not.

imquinquin 5 days ago

Celebs: Please hold in your love a little for our convenience, okay?ALSO Celebs: GIVE US ALL YOUR FRIGGIN LOVE NOW THAT OUR NEW ALBUM IS OUT BITCHEZZZZZZZZ!!!!! XDBut on a more serious note~ I think it's kinda cruel to ask fans not to take pictures FROM AFAR whilst they were just passing by. Like... you're a celeb, aren't you? However, I would agree if he said it to people who follow him everywhere and shove their cameras in his face. Oh well, I'll never understand what it feels like to be in a celebrity's shoes xC

imquinquin 5 days ago

I'm only saying this cuz I haven't seen any of the pictures.

Hantjaka01 5 days ago

poor baby :((( He works so hard for us exo-l's and this is how people return their favour arghh...I hope they'll start giving him a bit more privacy from now on

eigb10 5 days ago

Baekhyun's way of saying: LEAVE ME THE FCK ALONE HOES

BigBlueagain eigb10 5 days ago

They do that, he makes no money. ;)

allkpopellie BigBlueagain 5 days ago

but those girls have too much money to follow him around. wow. I feel like even if he was swearing at them and slamming the door at them, they would lay on the floor and say step on me lol. I want to be the floor u step on, the door u slam, the sasaeng u swear at lol. Take my wallet lol.

BigBlueagain allkpopellie 5 days ago

That's why they're called "fans". It's short for fanatic. The only thing from their bae they take as an insult would be rejection... like being told (however nicely) to go away.

allkpopellie BigBlueagain 5 days ago

Ooo I didn't know about fans and fanatic. wow. lol if he rejects them, they would come back running and keep following him, those girls have lost it, so many things to do while in vacation, and food, and they are just following Baekhyun :(, and I love him but I would rather meet him during a fanmeet. But he should stay in the hotel and the workshop building, and then go visiting jeju on his own during his break.

BigBlueagain allkpopellie 5 days ago

There's a workshop going on there. He's a part of it and they're probably there for that. He's not on vaca, he's working.

Kobs 5 days ago

Baekla

faithkeeper 5 days ago

I guess that's the price of being a celebrity. I could understand it if the fans sneaked into his apartment to take a photo of him (or other sasaeng stuff) but in this case I would see why the fans would take a photo of him, it's like evidence that "hey I met baekhyun" and who wouldn't whip out their phones if they see a well-known celebrity?

ayanelf 5 days ago

For all of you claiming he wants privacy, it's part of being famous. Whether he asks for it or not, that's how it is. Same here in Hollywood. It's something you'll never get used to, but he's better off vacationing in places that are more private, or countries where he's lesser known.

whatever101 5 days ago

now i wanna see more photos ^___^

allkpopellie whatever101 5 days ago

sigh... why are we like that?

Kobs whatever101 5 days ago

hahahhahaah

Leli 5 days ago

For all of you saying that he is weak and just a whiner. You're all crazy thinking that he doesn't have the right to ask for privacy . He probably just sick and tired of you crazy fans not giving him space and not letting him relax. He has done so much for us and you cant just give him what he asks. This is why you can't get nice things because you all are just rude. No respect for you crazy fans.

allkpopellie Leli 5 days ago

he's the sweetest :(. All EXO members are too sweet to their fans. and real fans are sweet to them, not like those sasaengs.

forever