Special Features, Original Features

10 Sexy K-Pop dance practices that will make you swoon

By AllK_Maknae   21 days ago   88,402   696   0
Intro
10 Sexy K-Pop dance practices that will make you swoon
K-Pop is known having some of the most intense dance routine and choreography around! However, it isn't just the stage performance that drives fans wild but also the dance practice videos. Not only are idols releasing dance practice videos more than ever before, they have recently started putting in more effort and style into their dance practice concepts! Check out these lovely girl groups who melt our hearts with their super sexy dance practice videos.

SEE ALSO: 'Produce 101's Lim Young Min to appear on 'Problematic Men'

1. misc.

Wang_delulu_XD 18 days ago

Can you like, make a girl group version of dances that are difficult and not necessarily sexy , you know, just like the boy group version? Don't we have any of those?

armyglobal 20 days ago

mr mr??? mr mr  is not that sexy dance, that is more a break dance :) ofc Hyoyeon, Yoona and Yuri are the BEST dancer of snsd. I think SNSD "hoot hoot", "show girls", "check", "the great escape", "lips" and "genie" are their sexy choreo/dance. YURI and YOONA are the sexiest dancing in snsd. while HYUNA is sexiest dancing in 4minute, Hyolyn/HYORIN and BORA are the sexiest dancing in Sistar, LISA and JENNIE are the sexiest dancing in Blackpink.  HYERI is the sexiest dancing in Girls day for me.

armyglobal 20 days ago

where is dalshabet??

Longan_Lychee 20 days ago

Ewww that yard stick Yoona is really far from being sexy, no matter how much she tries to dance ’’sexy’’. Even if she wore lingerie in a strip club and shagged a pole, she would still look far from sexy...

Fluffy_ARMY 20 days ago

Why is there no "Wiggle Wiggle" by HELLOVENUS? That easily was more sexy than SNSD.

CamelKnight Fluffy_ARMY 20 days ago

That dance practice is easily sexier than any of these. I'll admit, some of these are really hot. But the shirt-pull from Wiggle Wiggle is scorching.

kentv 20 days ago

Honestly, one probably could have made a list of just Sistar's songs.  Are there any that didn't have a sexy dance element to them?  Not complaining.

mhh51910 kentv 20 days ago

I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing, ------------>WWW.­­­j­o­i­n­m­a­t­e­2­.­­C­O­M

eager_beaver 20 days ago

I'm happy that you chose only girl groups.

yonyulsic 20 days ago

Snsd never used sexy dance in any of their comeback. The only song I find it quite sexy is Check. I wish if it was their Title track, the dance was amazing. Esp YoonYulFany floor part :)

elepop yonyulsic 19 days ago

You Think was pretty sexy (and fierce!):

sarang_heyooo 20 days ago

Is it just me or do mirrored dance practices throw you off? I've gotten so used to watching them the normal way that my brain automatically tries to reverses the image again

Xadne 20 days ago

There are a lot of sexy concept groups missing, but you decided to add popular groups just for the sake of it smh

just lve