YoonA talks about cooking with Girls' Generation on 'Give Me a Meal'

By KpopJoA   19 days ago   56,459   6,197   29

On May 10, JTBC's 'Give Me a Meal' welcomed Girls' Generation member YoonA and actress Song Yoon Ah to the show.

On the program, YoonA explained that she used to cook with fellow Girls' Generation members when they lived together in the dorms. She also revealed that she moved out of the dorms 5 years ago and has been living with her family ever since.

Things were looking gloomy for YoonA at the start.  "No one's home," she said as she was rejected instantly.  About to shed tears, the idol star sat in front of the vacant home in all hopelessness.

Later on, she and Kang Ho Dong finally managed to find a place to eat, scoring their first goal.

SEE ALSO: AOA's Seolhyun gains the attention of Monaco Royalty?

1. YoonA
    2. Song Yoon Ah
    3. give-me-a-meal

JeffBenson 18 days ago

Yoona I will cook for you every day of your life ... if you let me <3

intricate 19 days ago

who's home exactly? her family's?

T4CMaster 19 days ago

Yoona saved that episode and tvshow, I watched it bcoz of Yoona!!! 10000% honestly dont like LEDT nor that old actress songyuna (*she is an dirty adulteress)

samyzxc7 19 days ago

Im Yoona is the ONLY reason because I watched that Tv-show. hwatiting

xryblsdest 19 days ago

I watched this show because of Im Yoona, ONLY IM YOONA!

Slaip178 19 days ago

Is there anything our girl is not wonderful at ? Yoona <3

Winston 19 days ago

i didnt watch the show, but i am thinking maybe she had a harder time finding a place that let them in for dinner, because she is partnered with Kang Ho Dong, who is known to be a big eater, ha ha. (just joking).

Winston 19 days ago

it's amazing that some household will accept a random stranger or a sudden request to come over to join them for a meal, because for us, the amount of food prepared is normally just enough for the intended amount of diners, so if someone suddenly showed up with an extra friend or a guest come to stay for dinner, it may not be enough rice for him or her.

_Jarhon 19 days ago

I'm correcting it, can't stop me... actress* Im Yoona and actress Song Yoona. Come at me bro.

IMakeMyPoint 19 days ago

Come to my house Yoona, I will feed you a full course dinner plus dessert, actually, I will feed you dinner for the rest of your life!! Whatever you want to eat!

totes