MV Releases

'Unnies' present the dance practice video of 'Right?'

By KpopJoA   15 days ago   30,340   2,951   13

The members of 'Unnies' Slam Dunk 2' presented the much-anticipated performance of their song "Right?" in an all-new dance practice video.

Wearing comfortable workout clothes, the women give it their all, dancing to the groovy tune as they continue to strive to become idol stars.

SEE ALSO: Listen to Joo's angelic voice in preview for 'Late in the Morning'

Watch the video above!

1. misc.
    2. unnies-slam-dunk-2

Raikko 15 days ago

I like this song much better than Shut Up. I also got to know and love Minzy more. Unnies fighting!!!

onedelacruise Raikko 14 days ago

Night and day. I'm not saying JYP is an awful artist. It's just that he had a vision for the song and the group and did not want to compromise (or be flexible). The people on the 2nd season are more accommodating to changes and the skills of the ladies

adna_cat_95 15 days ago

i love unnies <3 THE BEST GIRL GROUPE fighting!!

minasofi 15 days ago

i hear a lot about them, since season 1. now i'm wondering what this show is about? this sounds interesting :D

karylbana minasofi 14 days ago

You should try watching! There are different members in Season 1 and 2, except for Sook and Jinkyung who are in both seasons. Season 2 is focused on the members forming a girl group, while season 1's concept is generally granting every members dream (where they also formed an idol group) :) Both seasons are good, but the chemistry of this season's members is so awesome. And even if they are focused on making a girl group, somehow they are also granting the dreams of the members like Jinyoung's dream to rap, Yewon's dream to sing again and Minzy's dream to go on a trip like high school students do. It's really funny and touching at the same time :) <3

bscm 15 days ago

i think i memorized the song already except the rap part. lolol

LadyMermaid 15 days ago

YAAAASSSSSS~! I wish they did this with Shut Up - I would've loved to learn the dance to that one

sototallyrandom 15 days ago

This group makes me really happy, with all their hard work and dedication to improve. :) Their song is one of the songs I don't get tired of even when they repeated it n times already. XD Fighting Unnies!!

Faith_1299 15 days ago

I've practically learned half of the song and dance by watching the show. lol I can't wait until they perform live!

splatterpainted 15 days ago

been watching them since the start of the show and I feel like such a proud mom :') especially yewon!! she's improved soo much and i can't wait to see them perform live :')

Meepu 15 days ago

This is such a beautiful mess! UNNIES FIGHTING!

Winston 15 days ago

I think their debut stage is confirmed on May 12's Music Bank i think. I dunno if they will only do 1 performance this time, like in Season 1, or maybe do another week in May 19 as well. I guess the MV and song may drop this week then.

charged