Special Features, Original Features

Top 10 most impressive debut stages in K-Pop

By AllK_Maknae   8 days ago   951,405   5,994   125
Intro
Top 10 most impressive debut stages in K-Pop
K-Pop is filled with tons of girl groups and boy groups debuting each day - trying to make it big and getting a taste of that coveted K-Pop fame! However, looking back, there were some groups that were instant stars the moment they hit the stage! Check out these K-Pop groups and idols that had the most impressive debut stages in K-Pop history!

SEE ALSO: Watch former 'K-Pop Star 6' contestant Kim So Hee's special performance of 'Spotlight'!

1. misc.

anna_sueweeties 6 days ago

sayA love missA OT4 forever >____<

ourcheers2u 6 days ago

WHY IS THERE LITTLE TO NO SECOND GENERATION HERE?!!! WTF AKP?! NO TVXQ, NO SNSD? UGHHHH

hyelinnie 7 days ago

I guess they forgot all about the SECOND GEN.

ourcheers2u hyelinnie 6 days ago

EXACTLY

clarissaxd 7 days ago

Black pinks was epic

Gukkieboo 7 days ago

I thought After School would be on the list also Ailee :(

crystalCassie91 7 days ago

How could you forget the actual legends and real kings of kpop TVXQ?!!! Listen to these pure vocals kids.. This is what it sounds like to sing professionally while dancing...

lizrosee 7 days ago

Remembering back when Shinee debuted, allkpop had this really homophobic writer who kept calling them gay and slandering them in articles. My, my how allkpop has grown.

bribri812 7 days ago

"the new generation's 2NE1" I love Black Pink and their songs, but no one will ever replace 2NE1 in my heart :(

Fantastic_Bibi 7 days ago

As much as I'm a die-hard SONE, I will admit that their debut stage was good, but not great. So I'm not gonna complain why they aren't in this list. Yes they had amazing choreo and they performed so well, but I gotta give props to 2NE1 and BIGBANG. Hats off. Respect. DAAAAAAAAAMN. Legends indeed. Those were like a performance straight out of a concert. Heck, the production was awesome. Their charisma and stage presence commands attention --- and they were rookies. Freaking ROOKIES. Even the fierce look in their eyes sets them apart. I can never, ever forget the day I was introduced to these two groups since I was immediately transfixed. :) I fell in love with Mamamoo the moment I saw their debut too. No flashy outfits, just their God-given voices. That was enough to leave an impression on me. Interesting list!

ellazh12 7 days ago