Dramas

Onew being considered for 'Generation of Youth 2' as Seungyeon's love interest

By jennywill   12 days ago   26,914   5,536   27
SHINee,Onew

Onew is being considered for 'Generation of Youth 2'.

He's received a proposal to act as Seungyeon's love interest and an engineering major college student. SM Entertainment revealed that they were currently looking over the role optimistically.

SEE ALSO: Pop Quiz: How well do you know SHINee?

As reported, four out of the five girls from season 1 will be returning as main characters, while Hwayoung will only be returning as a special guest.

It will air in August on JTBC.

1. SHINee
  2. Onew
  3. Generation of Youth

SHINeeUKShawol 11 days ago

If he does take it, i am super excited!! And now i should probably start watching season 1 haha! I kept reading it was good, but there wasn't anything particularly interesting that stood out to me to wanna watch it... For example DOTS became MASSIVE. I watched it from the beginning for Onew, but personally it was a damn boring drama....

_CLeO 12 days ago

Be good to her Onew xD

Elle_Zee 12 days ago

Oh please please please chaebal! I need Onew on my tv screen right now!!!!

SHYIceTaengoo 12 days ago

OMGGGGGGGG YES YESSSSSS PLEASE!!!!!!! ♥♥♥ I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ONEW TO ACT!!!!!!! AFTER DOTS HIS ACTING WAS SO AMAZING!!

verney 12 days ago

Generation of Youth season one was so good, I can't wait to see where the story line starts for the girls in this new season! And if Onew is in it, I have more reason to watch~

iknowuknow 12 days ago

Please, Onew needs new project, his performance in DOTS was outstanding

dem09 12 days ago

YES! 😁😁 I think he'll be great for the role.

babyjennie 12 days ago

Yes!!!! My dreams of being an Onyeon shipper is possibly coming true! I've shipped them since the shinee and Kara days when they would partner up! I hope this gets confirmed!

hellojane 12 days ago

I kind of hoped that she wouldn't get a love interest. This drama used to be about youthful young women growing with different lives, but with all these love interests I'm scared this might just turn into a romance. Yeah there was romance in the last season, but it wasn't the main focus. BTW, who else is going to miss Hwa Young. Honestly, I love her as an actress and loved her character on the show. AND PLS IS IT JUST ME OR WHO WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN IN THE SECOND SEASON?

Wang_Sejung hellojane 12 days ago

Dong saeng, I am a great fan of Hwayoung unni too ! But she is already very busy with her other drama : Father is strange ! and she is amazing !!! Give a shot and watch the family week end drama Father is strange !

hellojane Wang_Sejung 11 days ago

I do watch it and I love it! I wish she had a little bit more screen time. I love her character on FIS :)

Wang_Sejung hellojane 11 days ago

She is really funny ! And when she caught the boy she is in love kissing another boy ( his brother) her eyes widened like a soccer ball, I couldn't stop laughing !!!!

hellojane Wang_Sejung 10 days ago

LOOOL yeah. I loved how she just assumed that. hahaha

vaxanne 12 days ago

Would be great to add Youngji to the cast too or as guest appearance

totes