Girls' Generation's Sooyoung talks about nearing her 30s

By elliefilet   29 days ago   45,866   8,446   17
Girls-Generation,Sooyoung

Girls' Generation's Sooyoung talked about how she feels with her 30s coming closer.

SEE ALSO: Girls' Generation decided on comeback title track, to hold 10th-anniversary fan meeting in August

The May 23rd episode of OnStyle's 'Charm TV' followed Girls' Generation stylist Seo Soo Kyung on a vacation, and Sooyoung expressed gratitude to her for sticking by the girl group for so long. She said, "It's been 7 years since I met Soo Kyung unni. It's difficult to take care of all 8 members, and it's not common for one stylist to stick with it. She overcame it all, and she's a staff member I'm thankful to."

As for changes in her life, Sooyoung shared, "I'm trying to see the long run. I have my 30s ahead of me, and I'm getting a little impatient. I think I become calmer when I realize that I'm living life now and I'm grateful for what I have. I think that's the biggest change."

1. Girls' Generation
  2. Sooyoung

JessicaRabbit123 28 days ago

I hope she and the other members, including Jessica, stay safe and healthy while they enter a new age into their lives. I wish them the best too, if they're looking forward to marriage and possible child birth.

hiroonakamura 29 days ago

she's got 3 years left though

skididdlepopper 29 days ago

<3 she's so beautiful :3 inside and out xO x3 x)

eager_beaver 29 days ago

Don't get your hopes up, girl. Once you hit 30, it's all downhill from there. (I speak from personal experience.) Actually, everything starts getting progressively worse already around the age of 25. The best years are between the ages of 20 and 22. So if someone's younger than that, look forward to those years, cherish them and live them to the max, because shortly thereafter you realize your best years are behind you and there's nothing much exciting left in life. There's nothing about the human condition left to explore, you already know how people are after your mid-20s.

SoJamLove 29 days ago

love her lots!!

Longan_Lychee 29 days ago

Pretty, not just her looks but her heart too.

Slaip178 29 days ago

Sooyoung looks more mature now and still so beautiful. GG power.

greenbird 29 days ago

She has a beautiful heart ♥

cozychaelin 29 days ago

Damn, she still looks Sooyoung.

Year10_0805 cozychaelin 29 days ago

omg 😂

Taeng4ever 29 days ago

She's the most beautiful person.. Today, tomorrow and forever.

vav