Interviews, Concerts / Events

BTS return to Korea and to hold a press conference after their success at the 'Billboard Music Awards'

By mkim93   28 days ago   135,269   45,507   141

BTS returned back to Korea after winning 'Top Social Artist' at the Billboard Music Awards!

SEE ALSO: BTS wins Top Social Artist + interviews from the Magenta Carpet

BTS hurriedly left the airport after landing in which they were flooded with fans who greeted them. They are expected to hold a press conference on May 29 to relay their overall experience in attending the Billboard Music Awards. After the press conference, BTS will be immediately going to Japan as they have 13 concert dates there from May 30 to July 2.

Once again, congratulations BTS!

1. (Bangtan Boys) BTS

BTSblaki 26 days ago

M

BTSblaki 26 days ago

bts

melon 27 days ago

only just saw them 2 days ago in sydney. already gone back to korea!!

lkimismine 27 days ago

lmfaoo at the ppl hating on our boys here. Clearly shows  how jealous your fandom is. ㅋㅋ

Morning_Owl 27 days ago

CONGRATS !!!

jlaysone 27 days ago

They Walked like a damn Red Carpet...    :)

GoldenIdun 27 days ago

About time the Korean public gives these boys some recognition!!! Also, Seokjin has no chill lol... Walking around with the award like that XD

teyling 27 days ago

Just saw in YouTube that Section TV from MBC has just reported BTS win in BBMA. Better late than never. Thank you MBC!

4minute_slut 27 days ago

Nation's boy group is back :D

Joyful_Kisa 27 days ago

They won a social media award for god's sake move on

teyling Joyful_Kisa 27 days ago

Trespasser move out, get a life!

LveKimTae Joyful_Kisa 27 days ago

why don't u move on to another article?

UKihyun Joyful_Kisa 27 days ago

agreed. they didn't even get recognized for their music, just for being some dorks and everyone is acting like they competed in the olympics and brought home gold. i am so over BTS and ARMY's bullshit. i used to really love them but thanks to ARMY's I have been eternally turned off. I've started pretending I don't know who BTS is at all. When people mention them to me I say "who? those chinese boys? what song did they make?" lol

LveKimTae UKihyun 27 days ago

It's their real personalities that connects to fans. I've seen a lot of fake kpop idols who act fake and all smiley on screen and you can clearly see the lack of bonding of that group. With BTS it's different. They have a real bond both on screen and off screen. They aren't afraid of showing their dorkiness or couldn't care less about being the "perfect idol group". If you can't stand them, then simple fuck off and focus on ur faves instead.

UKihyun LveKimTae 27 days ago

typical ARMY bullshit. you all have NASTY attitudes and let me tell you, one day someone is going to put you in your place. if i met you in real life i'd put you on your ASS. QUICK. And send a video to bangtan of you getting your ass beat

LveKimTae UKihyun 27 days ago

and frankly i would say they did bring the gold home. They've bought pride to not just the kpop community but also to their home country. People do appreciate their music otherwise they wouldn't have been placed #26 on BB 200 Album Chart, are #1 for BB top social 50 chart currently, have millions of twitter followers and have a standing ovation when they were presented the award.

UKihyun LveKimTae 27 days ago

nobody cares. just stay out of my sight in real life. if i ever meet an army i'm going to stomp it down

cyrstel Joyful_Kisa 26 days ago

CORRECTION. It's their music that got them nominated (read Billboard's criteria for nomination for ALL awards) and it was Fans dedication that gave them the award. =)

BTSblaki UKihyun 26 days ago

Are you done with your bullshit? It seems your piece of shit got a lot of time to comment in this article. You see army's are so nice and try to tell why they were nominated. You piece of shit, why don't you fucking read the comment before you reply. You know how much work and stream it took for them to enter the billboard top 100 artists and top 50 social. They were nominated because they were on top social 50 for fucking 22 weeks straight. I hope I never meet you in real life because you going to need Jesus after I'm done with you.

UKihyun BTSblaki 26 days ago

omg lol lol lol every time an ARMY speaks they prove why I hate them. There should be a horror movie called "When an ARMY Speaks" PS, jesus isnt real. I believe in Science, not jesus or jeon jungkook. though to your fanatic ass they're probably the same anyway. go worship jungkook ARMYchild

BTSblaki UKihyun 26 days ago

You are just an idiot. Who gives a shit what you believe in? Talking about science yeah it would take 10^38 decillion for the universe to come to an end, but I hope yours come to an end tomorrow. You an your bullshit I don't believe in Jesus, but in science like I give a shit. Did I ask you? Second I don't worship any of the BTS members, I just happen to like them asshole. You tired of army's bullshit but you come to an article for BTS. Grow the fuck up kid.

UKihyun BTSblaki 26 days ago

blah blah rapmon. blah blah blah jimin's thighs are so thick. blah blah bts record sales statistics. blah blah blah baseless insults and arrogance. thats all i see when an army replies, the same old same old ARMY BRAND BULLSHIT.

BTSblaki UKihyun 26 days ago

If that's how you see it, why are you in this article? You can ignore all of it. I like bts and I have never fanboy a boy band. We have different point of views, but I don't get why you in this article?

UKihyun BTSblaki 26 days ago

Because contrary to your beliefs, articles about BTS are news and general public topics, not altars for your dorkgods' worship. anyone can comment here, whether you like it or not

BTSblaki UKihyun 26 days ago

You don't like ARMY, what about BTS? Do you like BTS?

UKihyun BTSblaki 26 days ago

I did like BTS until their fans turned it into a gross cultlike system and I began to feel repulsed. I actually was a huge fan of BTS. I listened to all their songs, had like almost all of their albums and was learning all their dances. I used to call Jungkook "Lord Kook." When I would stub my toe instead of saying "jesus christ" I'd say "jeon jungkook!" but then a bad thing happened. I met ARMY. They slowly sucked every drop of fucking love right out of my heart and made me hate that which once gave me joy. The end. It's a sad tale. But that is what ARMY's do: Destroy. Now, I'm just waiting for all of it to be over. I really never want to see BTS or their fans ever again. I moved on to other groups who aren't even popular, and I'm pretty happy.

BTSblaki UKihyun 26 days ago

I see I hope that you like BTS in the future again. Just ignore army. I follow BTS because I love their music and I like their personalities. Lol they are the first guys that make me cringe. I'm sorry I was rude too. I hope you come back not as an army, but as someone that supports BTS. 😁

UKihyun BTSblaki 26 days ago

And see, in true ARMY fashion you turned that whole comment into an excuse to pimp Bangtan. This is why I will never be their fan. There is something WRONG with their fans. And i don't want to be associated

LveKimTae UKihyun 26 days ago

Instead of wasting ur time throwing tantrums with Armys, why don't u just support ur faves and leave us alone and we leave u alone.

BTSblaki UKihyun 26 days ago

Pimp? Lol nope. oh well. I'm not going to say something negative let's just leave it at that.

BTSblaki LveKimTae 26 days ago

Hey fool don't comment something like that he would only keep replying. He has the right to comment in here, but let's not make a fuss.......... let's just leave him alone.

UKihyun LveKimTae 26 days ago

you all never leave anyone alone. that's part of the problem

UKihyun BTSblaki 26 days ago

yes, its pointless to discuss it. there are two types of people in this world. bts fans are that other type. i cant coexist in a giant fandom of opposite people. Type 1 and Type 2 can't share and should never mix. I found some Type 1 style fandoms, so I'm happy. You be happy in yours. But if the urge strikes me to say how miserable ARMY makes me its my right to say it. I'm not coming on your personal blog saying it. i'm saying it on a public site

BTSblaki UKihyun 26 days ago