A Pink's label to take strong legal action against hate comments

By jennywill   9 days ago   23,631   3,962   53
A-Pink

A Pink's label Plan A Entertainment will be taking legal action against hate comments.

SEE ALSO: A Pink reportedly making a comeback at the end of June!

Their legal team announced,

We are issuing a strict warning and taking all legal action against acts that harm A Pink's image with false information.

1. Since debut, A Pink members have issued warnings about hate comments found on SNS and portal sites that harm their image. However, the actions continued, and the severity has gone past the level where it could be put off as mere interest for A Pink. The targets have changed from just the members to their families so they decided to stop just sitting idly by.

2. Recently, A Pink members' SNS have been continuously attacked by very shocking sexual comments that are hard to endure as women. This is not just trouble for A Pink as celebrities, but shamefacing women in general, and is a serious social problem. As stated before, the hate comments to A Pink have passed the acceptable limit, and the severity and spread of the situation is not small. We will be finding those who have been writing hate comments about A Pink for a long period and make sure this does not happen again.

3. Hate comments on SNS and portal sites that defame character have been a serious problem not just for celebrities, athletes, and other famous figures, but for ordinary people as well. A Pink had to endure these actions just because they were celebrities. They will be taking strong legal action against these malicous commenters who have committed crime without being aware of their actions. A diligent investigation and strong legal action through prosecutors will be requested.

1. A Pink

AkaneHagaPlus 9 days ago

Naeun, right?

Icyblade 9 days ago

I don't know why they hate Apink, when Apink only show their true personality, they only show how they work really hard to achieve what they achieve in the first place. On how they come this far. If its about group Apink respect the other group from the Legendary group to the rookies. I'm not a fan of Apink but I see this side of them.

Sam091094 9 days ago

I'm not a fan of APink. I don't hate them either. I respect them as a successful idol girl group. I can say that these girls mean no harm. Because of APink's natural innocence and pure intentions, haters tend to attack them. I know some groups who have been in controversies but proven innocent. APink doesn't deserve this kind of treatment. It's right for the agency to take action in this issue. APink, their families and woman all over the world is being attack by this haters. That's just pure evil.

LookingForFun 9 days ago

I just wondering, why SM or YG never doing something like this before? No one hate their artist or what?

bangeryun94 LookingForFun 9 days ago

They have. YG has filed complaints on behalf of Big Bang, 2ne1, Tablo, and Se7en. SME has filed complaints for members of Super Junior, Soshi, EXO

Kyr83 9 days ago

APink work hard in order to be what they are today,and yet these haters have nothing to do but keep on degrading them with stupid and harmfull comments.What APink have done to receive this kind of treatment??But i doubt they(haters) have brain to even give a proper answer anyway.....bunch of j**k**s and cowards.

hyukki 9 days ago

I am confused. Are hate comments illegal? I thought Koreans have right to say whatever they want to say. Unless these comments are false and defame their characters intentionally I think A-Pink has no case. I think they should act like adults

Sam091094 hyukki 9 days ago

According to what I've read in this article, it's not just your normal hate comments. The haters attack APink's families. They say malicious comments that not only hurts them but also shame-facing all woman. It's right for the agency to put this in to action because it crossed over the line. Whom ever post hate comments like that deserves to be in sued.

bangeryun94 hyukki 9 days ago

Cyber bullying is a criminal offense in Korea. Calling someone's mother a whore and saying things like "your mom has so many dicks in her how could she possibly know who your father is" goes way past freedom of speech. They don't have to tolerate comments that they have sponsors and are famous because they're paid prostitutes. Jesus even Naeun is still getting hate for being on WGM with Taemin. It's available to every Korean and it should be used a lot more than it is

pablo27 hyukki 9 days ago

They are acting like adults... that's why they're protecting their artists... hate comments are not permissible because it's slander...

Wang_Sejung 9 days ago

I hate people who are hiding behind their pc and spread hate comments to people and idols who did nothing wrong but to make us happy with their great music ! You need to be a sick person like the pervert BigBlueagain to write hate comments against my unnies of Apink ! The girls are the most adorable girls in AKP ! their leader Eunji unni  has the most great personality and beautiful voice in Korea. I support 100 % Plan A entertainment for protecting our girls ! Apink unnies fighting !

jinssam Wang_Sejung 9 days ago

the irony of this comment...lol

LookingForFun jinssam 9 days ago

lmao

Wang_Sejung jinssam 9 days ago

what irony dong saeng or oppa or unni ? Do you have something against my unnies of Apink ?

bangeryun94 Wang_Sejung 9 days ago

The irony you stupid cunt is that YOU do it all the time. The only reason YOU haven't been shut down is because YOU are an American. YOU can get away with your perversions and lies because there are no filters for cunty motherfuckers like yourself when sites like this are more interested in getting clicks from the likes of you. You think you haven't been reported in Korea you dip shit? Now lie and say you live in Korea. Call my brother a fagg you disgusting excrement covered snake so we can screenshot your comments.

Wang_Sejung bangeryun94 9 days ago

I am not calling your brother anything, you are claiming that you brother IS !!! and I am just saying our proud Air Force army would never ever accept in his rank someone like your brother ! Why I need to be reported in my own country ? Because I am a model student in Seoul National university ? Because I am defending my unnies of Apink ? Because I am saying we don't need to follow the American model ? All my comments are showing that I am a very proud Korean and elite of my country ! By the way I reported you here for your dirty vocabulary. Let's see if AKP is going to ban you or not ?!!!!

pablo27 bangeryun94 9 days ago

Dude, this is not an American... I doubt it's actually human... but, just sleuthing a bit...It called a branch of it's military Air Force Army... usually you have 3 branches... the only country I know whose army owns everything is China...

bangeryun94 Wang_Sejung 9 days ago

Why would they ban me you fucking reprobate? They're only banning you to make it seem like you're not conncected to them. Here's something else you can report: cocksucker, degenerate, liar, streetwalker, whore, paedophile, abuser, sex addict, fap master, bitch.

Wang_Sejung bangeryun94 9 days ago

Reported sister of F....!

bangeryun94 pablo27 9 days ago

As I told another reader, the mistakes are obvious and blatent. He doesn't even try to hide his mistakes. He works for this site. Apparently he thought I would just casually sit by and allow him to call my brother who is an officer in the Korean Air Force and an out gay man, slurs and make homophoebic remarks about him. The cyber laws are for everyone in Korea and like another pretender here tried to test me, this shit head isn't anywhere near Korea.

Wang_Sejung bangeryun94 9 days ago

I am in Korea. But you are most of times abroad, as you claimed before. Once again you are lying there is not F.... in our Army, let alone in our Air Force !!! I can't imagine your F...brother flying one our warship with his tutu !!!! Don't try to belittle our army, North Korean spy !

bangeryun94 Wang_Sejung 9 days ago

I'm on the campus of Seoul National University. I'm in front of your precious French Literature Department. Come find me. I'm wearing black jeans, red T shirt with a black sweater and red Chuck Taylors. My hair is in a bun and has grey and white highlights. Come say all your shit to my face. I'll be here here until 230pm. If you don't bother to show up I'm taking everything you've commented here for the last 3 years and handing it over to the disciplinary committee. You'll either be expelled or you'll be exposed as the fraud you are.

Wang_Sejung bangeryun94 9 days ago

Don't dare to do this bitch ! I am going soon to get my Phd !! You are not going to ruin my career just with stupid lies !!!

bangeryun94 Wang_Sejung 9 days ago

Reported lying motherfucker.

Wang_Sejung bangeryun94 9 days ago

Reported again !

aldrinssi Wang_Sejung 8 days ago

Chorong is their leader though, not Eunji. Try harder

pablo27 bangeryun94 8 days ago

Ikr... this muthafuckah' is one hate magnet...

pablo27 Wang_Sejung 8 days ago

No one flies a warship, dumbass...

Wang_Sejung pablo27 8 days ago

Her F..brother flies a Jet fighter of Korean army as she claimed

pablo27 Wang_Sejung 8 days ago

A jet fighter is NOT a warship, idiot!!! And whatever jet fighter her brother flies... he'll do well to fly that thing up your fucking ass.

bangeryun94 Wang_Sejung 8 days ago

Since you didn't show Wang, that's exactly what I did. The department has ALL your comments now. You are welcome you degenerate fuck. I warned you over and over and over. Now I'm going to bury you. Allkpop can make the decision to go with you or have nothing more to do with you.

Wang_Sejung bangeryun94 8 days ago

Degenerate me !!!!!! Ha Ha Ha !!! Please ask the meaning of degenerate to YOUR BROTHER !!!!

bangeryun94 Wang_Sejung 8 days ago

Yes, you're a degenerate. And now Seoul National University knows it. If I have to spend a small fortune everyone here is going to know exactly WHO YOU ARE! And just because YOU got your ass kicked for getting excited over looking at the same sex naked photos doesn't mean there is anything wrong with being gay. You're a disgusting homophoebe, everyone dislikes you and your lies and I'm going to set your world on fire bitch. And why are you up so very early in the morning? Oh wait, you're not. I have a yoga class to teach to actual Koreans. Go choke your chicken now that I've given you a few minutes of my time.

krell 9 days ago

Usually, the WORST offender Cyber PERPS are ADULT MALES in these situations. The S.KOREA POLICE has a Special Cyber Unit that traces their IP Number and locates them. Usually, the WORST offenders are taken to COURT, and they get FINED MONEY and do COMMUNITY SERVICE work, in the end. Obviously, that does NOT apply to those living in nations NOT S.KOREA.

Wang_Sejung krell 9 days ago

to summarize you are not Korean !

bangeryun94 Wang_Sejung 9 days ago

NEITHER ARE YOU RATFACE BITCH!

Wang_Sejung bangeryun94 9 days ago

I am a proud Korean, studying in prestigious Seoul national university ! But you talk about your education and specially, your special brother !!!!

pablo27 Wang_Sejung 9 days ago

Enough of that Seoul national University shit... you've been singing that stupid fucking tune for the last 10 years... You've been taking French lit. for 10 fucking years... Medicine takes 10 years... French Lit. takes 6 weeks from Park Francois who sells kimbap at the sidewalk of Seoul National University... just stop with the psycho statements... jeez.

Wang_Sejung pablo27 9 days ago

Mais petite soeur je te jure que j'etudie la Phd en litterature Francaise a la prestigieuse universite national de Seoul ! Ne crois pas les mensonges que les autres te disent ! Tu es une grande fille ?? maintenant ! tu peux juger le vrai du faux toi meme !

pablo27 Wang_Sejung 9 days ago

Faq Yeu!!!

Wang_Sejung pablo27 9 days ago

Moi aussi je t'encule !

bangeryun94 Wang_Sejung 9 days ago

Why don't you just say fagg, you closeted queen? Everybody knows you're a fucking liar and degenerate. I've just finished my Masters degree Wang and my very special GAY brother has a Masters degree in Engineering ... that he received at the age of 19. He skipped 4 grades because he was a genius and he would have skipped more but my parents didn't allow it. So take THAT you homophoebic fabulist and shove that up your filthy infected boohiney.

manongja 9 days ago

Stop with the warnings already! Just prosecute these people NOW!

happyfan 9 days ago

finally. pls protect these precious girls

charged