Zico reveals why he will never perform 'She's a Baby' live

By beansss   5 days ago   99,324   4,369   12

Online platform 'Dingo Freestyle' sat down with Block B's Zico to show him Beenzino and Yoo Jae Suk's reactions after listening to his new single "She's a Baby", talk about the internet's reaction to his song, and more!

After fits of laughter watching Beenzino and Yoo Jae Suk's reactions, Zico said that the most memorable comment he saw about his new single was "It's cringy," then went on to explain, "It's not super cringy, it's only halfway cringy. It's true that I made it a cringy song..."

When asked about performing "She's a Baby" live, Zico said, "I can't ever [sing this song] live. Even when I was recording, I squeezed out what lacking singing skills I had... I mean, I can do it. However, it's like I can do a short distance run, but I can't do long distance."

Hopefully, never doesn't mean forever in this case!

SEE ALSO: Zico drops MV for 'She's a Baby'!

1. Zico

Stormcloud 3 days ago

I love the song! It isn't cringey at all, it's  really a beautiful song and his vocals are amazing. I really wish he'd perform it live because he worked hard and it's an amazing song.

anna34 4 days ago

He sounded so freaking divine on this track, his best vocals yet IMO!

lt3_M3e_chan_E3 4 days ago

I love this song! Am I the only that didn't find it cringey??

amy_amiable 5 days ago

well he is one of the best rappers out there so he doesn't necessarily have to be good at singing as well but he's not bad it was a pleasant surprise

grumps 5 days ago

The honesty. Thank you Zico. All of the rappers who scream through songs are cringey, not this.

JohnF 5 days ago

It's cool of him to outright admit his vocal limitations. There's no point in pretending that everyone can sound as good live as they do in the studio.

NutellaHoe 5 days ago

Gonna admit it's cringy but it's also cute xD

karebearsays 5 days ago

I guess compared to his usual style it is pretty cringey, but the song itself is really good to me. I would really like to hear him sing it live.Also, why would he write a song like that, knowing it was too cringey for him to even sing live?

Delgrantxx 5 days ago

"It's only halfway cringy". Hahaha. He is the real baby. <3 The song to me is just weird. I think this style fits U-kwon better.

lea94 Delgrantxx 5 days ago

lol if that's "Halfway cringy" for him , how will it turn out if didn't hold back writing cringey lyrics haha

skullsheep 5 days ago

it's a lovely song though, plus the MV is very aesthetically pleasing.

extra