WINNER get down with the moves to 'Really Really' in new practice clip

By beansss   17 days ago   61,598   11,571   23

WINNER, who greeted fans with a series of comeback stages this past weekend with their double title tracks "Really Really" and "Fool", have released a dance practice clip of "Really Really"!

The choreography is fun and free in some parts, while dynamic and powerful in others, and the 4 members work hard to fill up the stage (or in this case, the practice room) alongside the backdancers.

Do you like the choreography for "Really Really"?

1. WINNER

La_Sirene 15 days ago

Free dance practice..hooraaayy..lol

BumofImJaebum 16 days ago

couldn't watch it. got too distracted by creepy nude bodysuit girl

Mai_Turn 16 days ago

I'm really happy, that WINNER now got the chance to show everybody their dance skills :') And the choreo is daebak :)

NoonaVip 16 days ago

I'm completely in love with Mino's signature dance 😂😂😂

Delgrantxx 17 days ago

Finally!!!! My boys killed it with their charisma and cuteness. <3 I was worried about Mino stumbling in his belt. LOL

kpoplolita 17 days ago

AHH YEEEE

kpoplolita 17 days ago

INCLES AND YGSTANS ARE JUMPING FOR JOY BCZ NORMALLY WE HAVE TO PAY FOR DVDS THAT INCLUDES THEIR DANCE PRACTICE MV! THANK U YG ^^ btw won ahyeon (nude colour clothing also mino's 'body' partner for music awards) is one of the top lead dancers of YG ' CRAZY', minjung (youngbaes baebae partner) isnt in the dance practice but she ah yeon and @rarmg are the top 'CRAZY' dance leaders. I love how all the members went hard with their dance choreo and proved they can dance even if they've been in the dungeon for a while. <3

NoonaVip kpoplolita 16 days ago

lol being a hard Big Bang fan, it was so easy to recognize those dancers 😂😂

Anythingyg 17 days ago

These dancers aren't like the ones in the video...shame

talentstan Anythingyg 17 days ago

yes they used foreign dancers team for the mv and this is not the first time for yg artist, but to perform for music show in korea of course they'll use yg dance team crazy and hi tech. maybe they'll invite the dancers in the mv for music awards like bigbang did for mama 2015 or maybe for their solo concert.

yoonbread Anythingyg 17 days ago

The dancers from the MV did their own dance version to Really Really. It's on youtube, Winner channel.

Anythingyg yoonbread 17 days ago

Lmao I know that and i know the dancers that was only a few and then some more tho

Anythingyg talentstan 17 days ago

I'm aware lmao I'm a yg stan I'm not new to this

kpoplolita Anythingyg 16 days ago

"ygstan" ? so u never talked shit/shaded the CERTAIN ygartists unnecessarily? u never showed ur pettiness nor bitterness on many of their articles and went bipolar at times?? I'm laughing bcz i confronted u awhile back u said "i'm not a ygstan I just have yg in my name".... Myself and other regular akp users have our eyes on you hun ^^

Anythingyg kpoplolita 16 days ago

One yg group nobody in the yg family tho and it's not shade I say wtf I want a boy black pink

Anythingyg kpoplolita 16 days ago

I'm not a yg stan meaning yang the bichsuk yg family all day yg ent...never

Anythingyg kpoplolita 16 days ago

If you're gonna quote me please lmao what the subject of discussion is and at that time it was the CEO

NoonaVip Anythingyg 16 days ago

Yes they're not but it's great to see them since they are very relevant in the company.

kpoplolita Anythingyg 16 days ago

Ur comments made no sense watsoever idc if u hate YHS but i have caught u leave v smug and shady comments about various yg artists especially blackpink and cl on akp FOR A LONG TIME. U know u arent really a ygstan if u technically dont appreciate/respect all of them and spend more time bringing them down while raising others up. U do u but dnt say u r a ygstan if u are unnecessarily going to shit on some of them. (no one is forcing u to love them all but u were out of line in many comments that u post, it was pointlessly rude). 🙃

Anythingyg NoonaVip 16 days ago

That I know and I love yg dancers I'm fond of em and know too many names but this wasn't a piece for them

Anythingyg kpoplolita 16 days ago

Cl? Fucking never that's a queen blackpink I will alll day idgaf about them but what you aren't gonna do is lie on me. Fuck outta here with that bullshit

Anythingyg kpoplolita 16 days ago

You lying is pointless and rude. I'm a yg stan I stan yg family and Jaewon and Katie who have yet to debut. I don't stan yg ent. That's black pink.

Anythingyg 16 days ago

This hoe deadass tryiwd to lie on me I'll admit what I say and I ain't ever talked shit about cl😂 Maybe fashion choices and scooter brauns ugly ass

The End