Variety

Song Min Ho admits he was worried after gaining a dumb image on 'New Journey to the West 3'

By yckim124   21 days ago   54,340   6,262   28
song-min-ho

WINNER's Song Min Ho shared about his appearance on tvN variety show 'New Journey to the West 3'.

The idol rapper gained tremendous love and attention for showing a new side of him through the show. He also gained a new, 'dumb' but still adorable image.

SEE ALSO: WINNER's Song Min Ho to be a special MC for 'Inkigayo' this week

In an interview on April 4, Song Min Ho talked about the image, and said, "I actually didn't know when we were filming. I was never active on variety shows and I was nervous to go on it alone but I realized [that I've gained a new image] while monitoring."

When asked if he regrets going on the show, Song Min Ho answered, "I worked hard and they edited it so well. My character was able to be emphasized. It was really fun and I'm not regretful, but I was concerned."

He explained, "I did become an issue and many people recognized me but I was worried that [the dumb image] would become too strong and shadow my other image, and my music or personal career. I was concerned that it might reflect in a way that I did not desire."

Lastly, Song Min Ho emphasized, "I'm not that dumb."

1. Song Min Ho (Mino)
    2. New Journey to the West 3

sehyunkimm 21 days ago

AHAHAHAHA ME

hashtagged 21 days ago

Don't worry, Mino, we love your adorable side, too.

SyaBlackJack 21 days ago

Damn i need to watch this show hahaha

melodysaranghae SyaBlackJack 21 days ago

yes! i loved it

hashtagged SyaBlackJack 21 days ago

You will love it! Mino was hilarious lol

thealigirl8 21 days ago

he was so damn funny on that show, i can't wait for season 4

ourcheers2u 21 days ago

"없대요?" Lmao highlight of the season tbh.

chiyasuho 21 days ago

we love this side of you mino no need to worry , we cant stop laughing the way you are no need change we love it. Rather than seeing those fake personality we rather see the real you

chiyasuho 21 days ago

Well you did well mino we love this side of you . pabo hahahahahah im so happy that minkyu still together in this show. Im excited for the next season damn.

RoAnon9935 21 days ago

LOL look at the company he was with. He fit right in and he was so freaking adorable, and funny.

iknowuknow 21 days ago

But Mino was really cute on that show.... I think it was better than the previous season

sunbaeUmf 21 days ago

most idol that joined variety show almost has that charachter, like lee joon get well known also by his silly and babo image, its normal. and the dumb image that mino might worry about must be like this one, like the dumb image already conquered everything in his life. ahahaha

extra