Shin Jung Hwan's wife revealed to be expecting + says he wants to return to broadcasts for his child

By beansss   27 days ago   28,745   522   15
shin-jung-hwan

After recently signing on with KOEN Stars, it was also revealed that singer/tv personality Shin Jung Hwan and his wife are expecting. Shin Jung Hwan married his current wife back in 2014, and she is currently 21 weeks pregnant, expecting to deliver in August of this year.

Shin Jung Hwan took to his fan cafe after news of his wife's pregnancy broke out to reveal his thoughts on returning to broadcasts. He said, "Even though some of you anticipated my return for some time, I did not feel that my time of reflection was enough. However, the reason I've decided to return now, is that many thoughts occurred to me after discovering that I would be becoming a father at my age. Because I want to be known not as a father who fell and could not get up, but as one who got up and lived by working even harder and more honestly; this is my honest thought."

He also once again apologized for his gambling controversy, and vowed to do his best after his official return.

1. Shin Jung Hwan

hiroonakamura 26 days ago

IF he has truly overcome his trecherous gambling addictness, then i'm all for him coming back to variety

beashineeshawol 27 days ago

I'm so excited that he's coming back! I've missed him! He was hilarious!

RayAlkay 27 days ago

i mean its been over 6 year he should return to tv everyone makes mistakes but its time they accept him back

minwooswifey19 27 days ago

Im excited for his return he's one of the funniest guys i loved watching on X-man and love letter when I first got into kpop in 04/05. I know his return won't be easy and he most likely won't be welcomed with open arms but I can't wait when/if someone gives him a chance on a program. I don't know how well his shop is in singapore but I'm glad he's coming back cause children are expensive!!!

JeAnYoung 27 days ago

I understand that gambling is a bad influence for people watching and especially in Korea cause it is illegal, but to have someone repent for 2 years is too harsh. Good thing he is returning.

RayAlkay JeAnYoung 27 days ago

2 years i think its 5 or 6 years

Fefe 27 days ago

Ever since his controversy, he's been in Singapore. I've seen him a total of five times and all at Orchard Singapore.

10000others Fefe 27 days ago

In his shop? Did you talk to him?

Fefe 10000others 27 days ago

He has a shop here? I didn't know that. But the first time I saw him, it was at this bingsu place at Orchard Central (I think that's what it's called) and another time at the bingsu place along Somerset 313 (the one with the snow falling from the ceiling). The other times, we just walked past each other. Nah, I didn't talk to him coz I'm not the kind to approach celebrities coz I'm shy like that. Hahahah~

jinssam 27 days ago

he's been gone for a pretty long time; I don't remember exactly what he did, but I hope he has a chance to make a comeback!

iluv1n2d 27 days ago

Man, I miss him on Xman, he's a funny guy!

Ibrahimovic 27 days ago

He should get a second chance like Lee Soo Geun and Tak Jae Hoon...

themightymoron 27 days ago

good. korean broadcasts need guys like him. guys who fell but willing to get up and repent.

hiroonakamura themightymoron 26 days ago

sangmin, sogeun, hodong are doing it well. time for him too

charged