Sechskies selected as the best first generation group

By KpopJoA   19 days ago   35,383   6,674   25
Sechskies

Netizens recently selected the best first generation idol group.

SEE ALSO: Sechskies' 20th anniversary album ranks #1 on iTunes

Community portal site DC Inside's, 'Exciting DC' conducted a poll titled 'Who is the best first-generation idol?'  As votes came rushing in, boy group Sechskies was selected as the winner.  The poll was open from April 2-9 for a total of seven days.

Upon tallying up the total number of votes, Sechkies received 21,879 votes (51.5%) out of 42,509 votes, more than half of the entire vote total.  The group debuted around the same time as rival group H.O.T in 1997.  Charging in second place was Shinhwa at 16,235 (38.2%) debuting in 1998 under SM.

Taking the third spot was SM girl group S.E.S with 3,852 (9.1%), who debuted in 1997 and became one of the most popular girl groups amongst teenagers.  Other groups on the poll included Fin.K.L, g.o.d, and H.O.T.

1. Sechskies

Rachel16 16 days ago

Here we come it's Zekki!!! want to see Sechskies more in 2017.

lolhaha 17 days ago

Sechskies is amazing live, compared to other boy groups. SES trumps all though, no one can compete with BADA.

sokree 17 days ago

I love their 90s songs and performance. so surprised that Jaijin made the choreography of Road Fighter.

cakepops2016 17 days ago

I don't know well about 1st gen kpop but I started to like Sechskies. Still cute in their 30s!!

ariju 18 days ago

Thank you Sechskies for the reunion... It's been almost a year since I fell into Zekki and now I can't imagine my life without them...

totally_g1 18 days ago

I heard their new album is coming soon. Does anybody know when it comes out??

ykino0603 18 days ago

All of the groups mentioned were great, and I'm so happy for SECHSKIES' reunion and their upcoming album release.:)

SDB 18 days ago

Zekki is the best all the time!!! Their legend is still being written in 2017.

jujube_6 18 days ago

I love SECHSKIES! They are the best boy group in my life <3 plz release a new album ASAP

occupy11 18 days ago

I'm so proud of SECHSKIES. They deserve it!!!

really