Social Media

Park Bom says she is signed under YG's 'The Black Label'

By GhostWriter   24 days ago   240,438   17,001   112
Park-Bom

Remember when Park Bom said, "ask my producer YG & Teddy" for a potential solo album which caused some confusion? Well, things are becoming more clear.

On April 30, a fan tweeted, "[Park Bom] didnt renewing contrat with YG but renewing contract with BlackLabel . I hope so so so [sic]." To which Park Bom replied, "Yes I'm with Black Label."
Much like Tablo's HIGHGRND, The Black Label is an independent sub-label under YG and Teddy and Kush are in charge. Zion.T is an artist under The Black Label.

So, there you have it. Park Bom is still under YG but more technically, a sub-label under YG.

1. Park Bom
    2. the-black-label

sehyunkimm 23 days ago

i think she's hacked

greenbrick sehyunkimm 23 days ago

I suppose YG'd inform us about it not simply deny the statement.

sehyunkimm greenbrick 22 days ago

i mean if bom is not associated w/ yg anymore, then i don't see how he can physically get a hold of her unless he straight up visited her house or something... idk why he needs to take credit for things that might happen to artists that are not even under him now. but if something is happening that might otherwise justify this, then idk man.

jokerfish 23 days ago

Well anyone who was paying attention knew she was still signed under YG in someway. YG announced all the girls but Minzy resigned then a few months later it was 2NE1 is breaking up and Bom never resigned with YG. You can lie to the public YG but contracts work both ways and the ink was already dry on Boms by the time you decided you were done with 2NE1.

nami_chan 23 days ago

I'm confused because YG denied it, he left her as a liar , poor bom.

chikaboom 23 days ago

my bommie<3333333333333 i hope everything is ok

daq4037 23 days ago

Poor Bom. I hope some of this most recent news is a joke because it seems like she wants to continue to sing.

MrExo 23 days ago

YG denied that she's under black label though... Buckle up boys a drama is incoming

tgantt94 23 days ago

Am I the only one who feels like we're watching her slowly unravel? For some reason I just feel like she's not okay... I'm worried about her.

Icameinyoonasass 23 days ago

Ps druggie that destroyed 2ne1 with her addictions

vaxanne Icameinyoonasass 23 days ago

it is netizens like who destroyed her and 2NE1. So many male kpop singers did the same thing but don't get prolonged persecutions. I hope you are not a woman. If you are, shame on you for killing your own kind

808girlloveskpop 23 days ago

My baby!!! I don't give a fck what anyone has to say,  I don't give a fck about anyone's opinion about anything related too her! I'll buy everything, watch everything and support my queen in any and every way possible! it's been way to long since she slayed as a solo artists. Bring it Bommie! Kpop world prepare to be SLAYED!!

Elf_lover 23 days ago

Can't wait to hear a new song from her, she is my bias and I will continue to support her.

charged