Social Media

Nam Tae Hyun sends a warning to obsessive fans

By elliefilet   Saturday, April 22, 2017   82,120   3,746   207
nam-tae-hyun

Nam Tae Hyun sent a warning message to obsessive fans.

SEE ALSO: Nam Tae Hyun and his band South Buyers Club drop teaser image for pre-release single

On April 22, the former WINNER member to Instagram, "I'm thankful that you like me, but waiting outside the studio for me to secretly take pictures and invading my personal life makes things very rough for me and makes me nervous. If this situation continues, I'll be taking legal measures."

Nam Tae Hyun has previously left warnings for netizens spreading malicious rumors, and it looks like he's not afraid to let fans know if they're going overboard.

Stay tuned for updates.

1. Nam Tae Hyun

BigBlueagain 27 days ago

Ok morons, class is in. Staking out Hyori's lawn in Jeju is a violation of privacy. Dispatch stalking celebrities trying to date is a violation of privacy. Having your picture taken as you enter/leave the company/studio/venu is PART OF THE FUCKING JOB! If he can't handle it, he needs to quit. That is not being obsessive, it is not stalking it is expected and part of the job. I'll tell you the same thing I'd say to this crybaby if he sued me (after I stopped laughing at his ass) GET the fuck over yourself and man up you fucking little emo crybaby.

k0rean BigBlueagain 25 days ago

luhanna95 BigBlueagain 24 days ago

plz stop showing your stupidity.

k0rean 28 days ago

" how is leaving the studio makes the fans obsessive" " he is so whiney" " he should just do something else if he cant handle being an idol"  Honestly wtf he worked HARD on becoming an idol and what do you do?just scroll through the comment section and HATING on someone who's worked their ass 24/7 ( I know i go through the comment section but I also take a break to do something else instead of staying there 24/7) So think about this , You're an idol you are trying to start out fresh You just step one foot out of the studio and out of no where you see a flash in your direction. does it makes you uncomfortable ? don't lie because it makes EVERYONE uncomfortable :/ ever heard of saesang fans? saesang fans are "fans" that stalk their idols 24/7 secretly taking pictures from the parking lot , tree, trash bin etc. now lets talk about real FANS  , fans is someone who likes watching/listening something they really like, If they see their favorite idol they would go up to them and ask for a freaking picture like a normal being. still don't get it? here is a definition of "secretly" :) in a secret way without anyone knowing. now here is a definition of "asking" :) request ( someone ) to do or give something. congrats you now know what the difference is! alright now that you know what it means lets talk about how taehyun just want privacy. taehyun just want a peaceful life for right now so let him be for now..( not only him but other idols to)  I know he can apply to a different job but that's not what he wants HE WANTS TO STILL SING I know being an idol you have a lot of paparazzi , fans etc. But there are things that can go over the limit. you guys remember exo having saesang "fans"? well they would secretly take pictures of them in their dorm , take their boxers . put an audio tape in their bathroom. I know I shouldn't be bringing exo to this but not only exo has saesang fans ALOT of the other groups around the world does to. it bothers me to see an idol in pain BEgging for space even Luhan made a song about saesang fans. If taehyun didn't say anything about him reporting it to the police station or something then the fans would grow into saesang fans :/ yes im "loosing"my breath over this because I choose to :)Yes i am a fan of WINNER my bias is mino and yes i know taehyun left but I still support him either way. Same with other groups who lost some members. even had to show my teacher this ( all of them including my last semester) but they think it's idiotic how so many people accept the other people doing negative things. We are all trying our best to do something right for our favs but instead we are dragging each other down. I want to comment all of the hate comments on here but I rather wright a whole paragraph to them. To let them understand. :/ Also there is a person here going through everyone comments who is protecting taehyun and would say stupid questions. not only that she keeps asking the same question overand over again:/ We all replied to her question but she would called us idiots and shit and say bye like tf? she cant even fucking finish her own mess :/ If you want to start shit then do so but be sure to finish your OWN mess. Can't believe i  wrote a fucking paragraph for all of you fuckers. :/ And sorry if I misspelled something or mistaken my grammar. go on with your day doing something better and to the fans who stan taehyun I hope you understand that this paragraph was meant for anti fans :

k0rean 28 days ago

and to the people who dislike this bet they are fans who protects saesang fans :)

BigBlueagain k0rean 27 days ago

If he can't take having his picture taken, he needs to find a job more suited to his tender sensibilities... like maybe a janitor. You have to be the most idiotic excuser of bad behavior their is. Parking on Hyori's front lawn in Jeju is a violation of privacy. Getting your picture taken is part of the fucking job and is not a violation of privacy. See? Explained without a fucking novel.

k0rean BigBlueagain 26 days ago

like i said not everyone appreciates getting theirpictures taken 24/7 :) learn kid.

k0rean BigBlueagain 26 days ago

and he chooses to sing so let him do what he wants :/ and yeah he can find a job more suited to his tender sensibilities but no he chooses to still go on to his career. ITS HIS DECISION not yours :) i know you're just trying to help him but he doesn't need your help.

k0rean BigBlueagain 26 days ago

to be honest I would've been scared if someone in the parking lot took a picture without me knowing because you never know if its a pedo or shit :/

k0rean BigBlueagain 26 days ago

and if its part of the "job" then they should ATLEAST ask :/

k0rean BigBlueagain 26 days ago

everyone is different :) dont think everyone is the same.

k0rean BigBlueagain 25 days ago

but damn you actually have the time to actually read it :) congrats! i can tell you really dont have anything to do but to reply dont you have to pay your bills or something? anyways it's nice talking to you :) i'll get going meaning I wont reply to you anymore and If you want to keep arguing with me good luck with that lmao because it'll show everyone that you actually dont have anything to do with your life

UKihyun k0rean 23 days ago

TLDR

k0rean UKihyun 4 days ago

L

meltx 28 days ago

A lot of you are really insensitive. What these fans are doing is call STALKING. It's nerve wrecking and yes, it does exhausts the person who is being stalked. Fans need to know the line between what's okay and what's not. Instead of sneaking photos, ask for permission. A lot of celebrities has taken legal actions before. I personally do not think he is being excessive. A lot of people say, "that's what happens when you are a celebrity." Yes, very true. However, they're still human who needs space and gets fighten by things like this.

Aki06 29 days ago

he want to make music and not be famous. wipe out everything to do with idol. He doesn't think of himself as idol anymore.

Mavane 30 days ago

STOP MAKING ARTICLES ABOUT TAEHYUN. HE, HIMSELF DOESN'T WANT THAT. LEAVE HIM ALONE FOR REAL.

BigBlueagain Mavane 28 days ago

NO problem, How's this for leaving him alone, you don't buy any of his shit. Problem solved.

Taehyunsaranghee BigBlueagain 25 days ago

HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND RESPECT THE FACT THAT TAEHYUN WANTS SOME PRIVACY!

BigBlueagain Taehyunsaranghee 25 days ago

He want's privacy let him go home. When he's at the studio he's at work. There, he's a celebrity. Deal with it.

bxtches BigBlueagain 25 days ago

you're really dumb you're wasting your precious time on staying on this article , "no problem" meaning shouldn't you be the one leaving him and other people alone????

bxtches BigBlueagain 25 days ago

people in the studio needs some private to make music , dont they? they dont want any of their music piece to be exposed yet.

Mavane 24 days ago

How many accounts does Roismabitch have seriously. Like the same person dislike my comment at least 5 times alone lmao. Comment for once instead of hiding behing all your accounts...

UKihyun Mavane 23 days ago

they should stop making articles about taehyun simply because he is not relevant. just like i said before, winner is better without him. every time they say they miss him i scream at the tv "WHY BOTHER?" This asshole only held them back

imjustme 30 days ago

He should stop posting his music on public forums.  Delete his Instagram, delete his Twitter and start inviting friends and family over to his house for intimate dinners where he can sing koomboyah around a fire.  End of his problems.  😀

Amber_B imjustme 29 days ago

Why ? Some of us are happy to listen to his music without the need to invade his life ? So let us do that and you go stalk someone else !

BigBlueagain Amber_B 28 days ago

Fame goes with the territory. If this whiney bitch can't handle it, he needs to get a job as a janitor or something where he doesn't have to deal with people.

Amber_B BigBlueagain 28 days ago

The people who need to get a JOB are the mentally deranged people who spend every waking minute stalking idols and making their lives hell. WHINEY bitches like you .... maybe.

luhanna95 Amber_B 28 days ago

Very well said!

BigBlueagain Amber_B 28 days ago

Bitch I have a job and pay my bill and I don't complain about the process of doing it. If cunts want to suck the asscrack of this whineyassed bitch, fine. Just don't expect the rest of us to do anything but mock you stupid bitches for being moronic fangirls who think they're "protecting oppa" Go fuck yourselves. And that, cuntluna is very well said.

Amber_B BigBlueagain 28 days ago

I have and never will be a fan girl, YOU were condoning the actions of fan girls you ignorant idiot!!!! Only thing I expect from you is to write some more meaningless shit!

k0rean Amber_B 28 days ago

just ignore that big headed girl :/ she can pay her bills and shit but she cant even finish her mess . wonder what would happen if one of her favorite idol's would be stalked by someone :/

k0rean 28 days ago

only thing she does is go around the article comment section and start shit

k0rean 28 days ago

if you go thru the comment section you see her commenting on every single comment saying " how is leaving the studio is --- " like seriously she asked so many fucking times and a lot of people answered her but she still wanna keep asking the question :/ and once they answer her she could call your an idiot and say "bye im not going to argue with you" what a great way to "finish"your own mess She hates taehyun... and iv'e been doing some research and he never whined about anything???

BigBlueagain k0rean 28 days ago

First off, I'm a guy. Secondly, I don't like this whiner. Next, I'm one of the biggest advocates on this site for celeb privacy (which if you actually stalked me as much as you claim, you'd know). When I dismiss people it's because they're too fucking stupid to reason logic. Now, if you two cunts are done with your daisy chain, I need entertaining bitches. So speak doggies, speak.

Amber_B BigBlueagain 27 days ago

You dismiss people who do not hold the same opinion as you and as you have no viable argument you resort to petty derogatory comments in the hope that you sound superior..... YOU DON'T ... you sound like an aggressive ignorant tit.

k0rean BigBlueagain 27 days ago

triggered much? ;)

k0rean 27 days ago

lmao I triggered someone that's why they disliked my comment 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

luhanna95 k0rean 27 days ago

That bigblue is a known pussy to dislike comment once he felt triggered. He will even dislike all your previous old comment that not related to him. Total loser!

BigBlueagain luhanna95 27 days ago

If you get enough dislikes, you disappear. And I only do that to stupid people who are so stupid they don't even have the intelligence to realize how stupid they are. Like you :) Oh btw, be ready for some of my friends to do the same. Your name was put on our forum and these losers are going to probably end up there as well.

BigBlueagain k0rean 27 days ago

You really have no clue that I'm mocking you and fucking with your so-called mind, do you? (smh) At least I'm amused. Too bad you and your daisy chain buddies here are too stupid to get it.

BigBlueagain Amber_B 27 days ago

I dismiss you because you're wrong and you're too stupid to see any point of view other than your own. He's complaining about something that is part of his fucking job. He's a whineyass, ungrateful mental case who should just stfu and be happy people are still paying attention to him.

Amber_B BigBlueagain 26 days ago

I make a point of trying to see everybody's point of view because that is what intelligent people do. You, however spend your time disagreeing and attacking people to make yourself seem informed and clever. Let me tell you something ...... you are a JOKE, with nothing to say and no one to listen to you so you just attack people for no reason. I am happy you are mocking me ... why would I want someone like you to agree with me ? Urgh ..........

k0rean luhanna95 26 days ago

i know ;(

k0rean BigBlueagain 26 days ago

lmao!!!! guess i gotta make thousands ofdislike on every comment so then you dissappear ;)

k0rean BigBlueagain 26 days ago

only reason you want my comment to dissapear is because you're actually triggered and dont want anyone to know how a fucking failure you are :) and that the things i said was true

k0rean BigBlueagain 26 days ago

and lmao so youbeg your friends to dislike your comment??? lmao alright i'll ask the same with me ;) i'll even ask my subs to dislike your comments ;)

k0rean BigBlueagain 26 days ago

the only "friends" that are helping you is lowkey 3 people :) good luck with that because once my comment dissapears i'll reupload my comment and add your comment into it aswell :)

Taehyunsaranghee BigBlueagain 25 days ago

People like you should just eat shit going after someone invading their privacy and taking pictures of them all the time isn't a part of the job being an idol its only mental ill people like you who doesn't understand that so why dont you just grap a book about what it means to be an idol cuz you clearly understand shit instead of sitting there hating why dont you put yourself in his place if a group of people were after you taking pictures of you all the time how would you feel??

Taehyunsaranghee BigBlueagain 25 days ago

BIGSHITTYBLUE WHY DONT YOUR NASTY SHITTY COMMENTS ABOUT TAEHYUN DISAPPEAR I HOPE YOU'VE REALIZED THAT THE ONLY STUPID WHINEYASS UNGRATEFUL SHITYY MENTAL CASE IS YOU I FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO PUKE FROM YOUR NASTY SHITTY COMMENTS YOURE SO DISGUSTING!

BigBlueagain Taehyunsaranghee 25 days ago

They don't disappear because I'm right. And why are you obsessing over me? Oh right, psycho fangirl.

bxtches BigBlueagain 25 days ago

yes , everyone complains about paying bills don't act like you don't and put my name in the forum see if I care :) bitches like you need to really understand what people are telling you :) and if you can't take a friendly advice then ok that's fine just ignore everyone

BigBlueagain bxtches 25 days ago

They aren't telling me shit. They're defending a fucking whiner. I'll give you props for the name, it fits.

bxtches BigBlueagain 25 days ago

yes they defend someone they adore , and wow I cant believe you replied that fast :)

bxtches BigBlueagain 25 days ago

they are telling you about their opinions and so are you but it seems like they are stopping because they have something else to do while you're still asking people to dislike our comments and waiting for someone to say something to you.

BigBlueagain bxtches 25 days ago

I had stopped until some bxtch came and blew up my notifications.

bxtches BigBlueagain 25 days ago

hey theres a button called "mark all as read" :) try it sometimes

BigBlueagain bxtches 25 days ago

Most people who stalk me say that. And yet it concerns you enough to mention it. Now, are you going to follow me around all day like some lost fucking bitch or are you done embarrassing yourself?

BigBlueagain 25 days ago

Oh and since you gave me permission to post you on the forum... Have fun :)

bxtches BigBlueagain 25 days ago

ok so you can ignore the comments right? but you choose to let someone follow you every day 24/7

bxtches BigBlueagain 25 days ago

do you like being stalked?

BigBlueagain bxtches 25 days ago

Hey, if I'm that fascinating to you, knock yerself out. Just don't whine when I make a hobby out of you.

bxtches BigBlueagain 25 days ago

;) <3 lmao that's how immature you are since the only thing you can do is put people in your forum :) guess I gotta send a whole bunch of people in your little list of yours too :)

BigBlueagain bxtches 25 days ago

No. But I can't do anything about it so I just make you my entertainment. Now, speak bitch, your master commands it.

BigBlueagain bxtches 25 days ago

Good Doggie!. Here's your scooby snack. Now, speak again!

;)

BigBlueagain bxtches 25 days ago

Good doggie. Now, again.

bxtches BigBlueagain 25 days ago

damn you really have anything to defend your self so you just call people your dogs <3 must be nice

BigBlueagain bxtches 25 days ago

Hey, if you're gonna follow me around everywhere and be a bitch, don't complain when I put a collar on your common ass and make you one of my bitches.

bxtches BigBlueagain 25 days ago

keep commenting just keep doing it <3 it'll show everyone who is reading the comments how immature you are and I bet the "bills" you "pay" is actually your mom giving you money since you cant do anything little "girl"

bxtches BigBlueagain 25 days ago

now keep disliking my comments bitch :) (female dog ;) )

BigBlueagain bxtches 25 days ago

Good Doggie! You've learned this trick so well. Now. bark.

BigBlueagain bxtches 25 days ago

Hold that thought. I have real world to deal with. I'll be back so keep talking to yourself like a good bitch. Oh and that "I know you are but what am I" went out when the rest of us left kindergarten. But then, this is you, so... .

bxtches BigBlueagain 25 days ago

alright lmao finally you have something to do in real life have fun! :)

Amber_B BigBlueagain 25 days ago

Do you actually realise how ignorant you are ? But of course you don't because your intelligence level is the lowest of any life form I have come across. I nurse premature babies and believe me their brains are bigger than yours. You are full of absolute shit . For your own sake take a look at yourself and keep your mouth shut.

bxtches Amber_B 25 days ago

kill it girl :)

southththth BigBlueagain 25 days ago

keep telling your dogs to keep on disliking the comments! they really have nothing to do but to listen to your commands :)

southththth BigBlueagain 25 days ago

go doggies , keep disliking , come on I know you can do it! he isnt your friend he is just your owners come on doggies dont whine just keep disliking :)!!!! thats a good boy :) sorry but no treat for you <3 only the smart dogs can have a treat :)

BigBlueagain southththth 24 days ago

Just like you. :)

BigBlueagain Amber_B 24 days ago

If you were what you're lying about here, there would be a lot of dead babies. Someone with your stupidity level would be fatal around the helpless. The only support you have are from profiles created yesterday. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Amber_B BigBlueagain 24 days ago

I don't want or need any support... this is a forum ... only that . I have no reason to lie about anything. I come here for information about the music and actors I like. I cannot bring myself to comment on the other statements you made in your last rant . I am sure you will understand one day when you grow up just what a fool you are. I won't acknowledge anymore of your idiotic ramblings . Pointless and futile.

BigBlueagain Amber_B 24 days ago

I'm not the one falling for akp's resident sexual stalker. All this bs aside, seriously, watch out for Wang_Sejung. There something really not right about that liar.

Amber_B BigBlueagain 24 days ago

Thank you if you are being genuine . I will read only from now on Too much shit

BigBlueagain Amber_B 24 days ago

I am. I seriously had to track HIM down and alert authorities in his area because of some of his actions. Like I said, all this BS about idols aside, this is someone to be careful with.

UKihyun 30 days ago

do ppl really still care about this guy? I doesn't

meltedexile UKihyun 29 days ago

and you probably don't care enough about school to use correct grammar

UKihyun meltedexile 29 days ago

if you thinks i cares about dis comment...i doesn't

k0rean UKihyun 27 days ago

well if you dont care then why bother comment about it?

Taehyunsaranghee UKihyun 25 days ago

do your mother care about you? i don't soo fuck off!

UKihyun Taehyunsaranghee 24 days ago

Its my right to say i dont give a shit about this guy. i don't.

UKihyun k0rean 24 days ago

TO LET YOU KNOW I DON'T CARE. duh. If i don't say anything you might think i care but just haven't seen your comment. I want you to know that yeah i saw it, and I STILL didn't give a fuck. Does that clear matters up for you?

meltedexile UKihyun 23 days ago

the only thing that you cleared up was that youre just a jealous person who gets bothered by the fact that there are people far more talented and successful than you. I would say that youre the type of person to be frying fries at McDonalds but that would be an offense to McDonalds employees :)

UKihyun meltedexile 23 days ago

that's just stupid. firstable, my favs all still have their contracts unlike this loser LOL and second, i have several high level jobs at once, so fuck you lol

_infirestae 30 days ago

fans who do that aren't fans, they're saesangs, they stalk and watch what their fave idols do 24/7.

k0rean _infirestae 28 days ago

that's what im thinking but some people are protecting over them which is disgusting.

Lalakpoplover 30 days ago

It's one thing to have fans wanting autographs or pictures and even following you around. Because sometimes that's just the price of fame you have to suck it up and deal with it.  It's another thing when fans take it to levels where there stalking and obsessive harassing idols and just taking it to levels of derangement.  He needs speak out on it but at the same to he needs to be proactive and go get a bodyguard or security.  Obsessed & Crazy fans are here to stay and will continue to harass unfortunately.

BigBlueagain Lalakpoplover 28 days ago

how is taking a picture of him leaving the studio "obsessive"?

meltx BigBlueagain 28 days ago

Asking to take a picture is different from sneaking to take a picture. Try to put yourself in his perspective, how would you feel? Maybe you'll understand if you try to. It's a little pointless for me to say this if you already have a set mindset of what you believe. Is it that hard to ask for permission? Even if he say no it is not the end of the fans' life. I'm not trying to argue, just making a point. So I won't respond if you do.

BigBlueagain meltx 28 days ago

He is entitled to a private life. While he's working, he isn't. If he cannot take that, he needs to find another line of work.

kpoplover308 30 days ago