Pictorials

Kim Chung Ha says she's scared about debuting solo + talks about her small label

By jennywill   7 days ago   46,759   4,263   19
kim-chung-ha

Kim Chung Ha talked about her upcoming solo debut.

She had a photoshoot with '@star1', where she said, "I trained for 7 years. It's a long time. I don't know how I spent that time. It was hard, but I was happy and grateful that I could dance. I was happy every day and didn't think it was really hard."

SEE ALSO: Kim Chung Ha sings 'WEEK' in full pre-release single MV!

She added, "I'm scared about debuting solo. I don't even imagine I'll get the amount of attention or interest as IOI did." When asked about her small label, she said, "I fit well with small labels. If I was worried about that, I wouldn't have gone to 'Produce 101' as 'M&H's Kim Chung Ha'."

1. Kim Chung Ha
    2. star1

RichieBlink 6 days ago

Chungha, somi, sejeong should debut solo. They're perfect the way they are. T_T

Rita2020 6 days ago

I think she has a lot of potencial, waiting for your debut unnie ^^

MoonBunnyxx 6 days ago

Chungstars unite! <3 I literally love EVERYTHING about this woman. She's talented and beautiful inside and out. Let's give her all the support we can!!! I've been into k-pop for more than a decade now and this is the first time I've wanted to support someone this badly! Just goes to show how talented she is!!!

alicehalf 7 days ago

This girls is SUPER talented, I want to be impressed <3

yingtoxicated 7 days ago

Guys WE CAN DO THIS. Just gotta give her the views and likes! And I'm real excited to see her solo! I'm sure the rest of IOI will help her with promoting and back her up too, she's got good contacts now.

TheTgbx 7 days ago

Don't worry queen we got you <3

ahgase88 7 days ago

SUPPORTING YOU 10000% CHUNGHA

twicewins 7 days ago

She should be scared, IOI was a momentary thing and clearly she will flop because no one cares about the IOI groups right now as it is beyond Somi's solo activities.

cjd 7 days ago

Chungha is just too talented and well-rounded that she would be both the main singer and main dancer and a great leader in a girl group

michinpabo 7 days ago

The talent is there. The only question is.. is M&H ready to promote her properly?

neko2412neko michinpabo 7 days ago

Let´s just hope the best!

Winston michinpabo 7 days ago

i think at least M&H realised she is better at doing it alone, I remember she went on Produce 101 with a fellow label mate, if M&H didnt recognise her ability is better, they might actually try and put her into a girl group of their making, to try and use her fame to promote the group instead.

extra