Original Features

K-Pop Songs That Take Us To The 1980s

By Patrick_Magee   22 days ago   102,075   1,003   39
Intro
K-Pop Songs That Take Us To The 1980s
In recent years, K-Pop has been blessed with countless throwback tracks that use the sounds of past decades in new and interesting ways. One of the most popular decades to use for inspiration is the 1980s, a time when pop music blossomed thanks to new music technology. These songs take us straight back to that time, and they come from some of the most popular artists of today!

SEE ALSO: 2PM's Taecyeon discusses the topics of entering the Western market, joining the army, and more

1. Dal Shabet
  2. Wonder Girls
  3. Son Dam Bi
  4. Tablo

kek86366 (Banned) 20 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

Super_Junior_15x 20 days ago

Eunhyuk and Donghae Oppa Oppa - that is a song I personally think is taking me back to 1980 :)

Fantastic_Bibi 20 days ago

I have to say though, Nine Muses is really one underrated group. Never bothered to listen to them before but my male friend who tends to be picky with Kpop acts swore that their music stands out even if they aren't that well-known. I don't regret heeding his advice. Their vocals and high quality songs can rival the likes of the most popular groups now. Probably even surpass them. That's how seriously good they are.

raiden_legacy 21 days ago

Son Dambi!!!!

WonderSara 21 days ago

Can I say the whole Reboot Album by WG!

elle_ethereal 21 days ago

Great choices <3

caf83409 (Banned) 21 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

eirayza 21 days ago

INFINITE always have that retro element in their early songs.. especially Reflex and Inconvenient Truth. ^^

linke92 21 days ago

Jinusean - Tell Me One More Time is one of my favorites

Fantastic_Bibi linke92 20 days ago

I was about to recommend that song too. So groovy!

chirel 21 days ago

Reason I absolutely loved the Reboot album was because it sounded so 80s. Why did WG have to disband after that masterpiece T_T. I think Muzie also released an 80s sounding song, I forgot the name of it tho x.x

really