EXID would see you at 'Night Rather Than Day' in new MV

By jennywill   21 days ago   81,311   5,503   72

EXID is back with "Night Rather Than Day".

SEE ALSO: EXID admit they frequently get into fights nowadays

'Eclipse' includes 6 tracks in all and features "Night Rather Than Day", composed and written by ShinsadongLE, and Keebomb, as the title song. It's an up-tempo R&B track with a different vibe from their usual, sexy style.

Check out the MV and song above.

1. EXID
  2. night rather than day
  3. eclipse

sun3sun 18 days ago

What happened to Solji?

utanim 20 days ago

I'm repeating Hani's "Butterflies in my mind" line rigorously it's like my religion now 😂

Jim_A 20 days ago

That color and style for Junghwa's hair is really great on her and totally mesmerized by LE's thigh-high denim boots...

JM999 20 days ago

OMG!!! This is gold!!! They are finally moving forward!! Btw, one of best kpop albuns so far....that song "Boy" is sick!!!

makan 20 days ago

So I have been reading that some people are saying that this isn't like EXID. Or that they liked the last three of four comebacks more... well, I have a favor to ask you to try. Go listen to Every Night and I Feel Good, back to back, and then listen to this song again ... I think that you will at least agree that this fits EXID... I was really doubtful about this comeback and I still believe that Solji is the voice of EXID, but after a few listens... I found myself really feeling the vibe and groove of this song. The girls should be proud... this is really a good song.

Nutelladela 20 days ago

What bothers me about this song isn't the fact that it's chill, I listen to a lot of IU's music so I really don't mind chill songs. What bothers me is the instrumental arrangement. It makes it sound like elevator music. The melody and pace is fine, but that chill techno sound, while it doesn't sound bad, it just makes it sound really plain and generic, like something I would do my homework to. I would have loved a more acoustic sound with this song, it would have given the song so much more energy. The acoustic sound is why IU's music is so popular despite it being really chill and calm.

hiroonakamura 20 days ago

Btw, did Junghwa really have more lines that Hani? What's up with that? I though hani stepped up as a 2nd lead singer with Solji gone. But she is way too much up & down in this song. Sometimes she sounds great, sometimes she sounds like a child

CreepyGuurl hiroonakamura 20 days ago

Hani and LE have the most lines, then Hyerin and Junghwa is on the "4th place".

hiroonakamura 20 days ago

it's a chill song but not really hit material. Their song quality is going lower and lower for each release. A shame :(

pink_oracle 20 days ago

All the best to them, but personally I just don't have the time for this sort of music.

hiroonakamura pink_oracle 20 days ago

haha what does that even mean? makes no sense

pink_oracle hiroonakamura 20 days ago

It sounds generic and bored me. And I get the feeling I've heard something very similar before.

makan pink_oracle 20 days ago

Everyone has their own taste, but frankly your two comments here make no sense.

pink_oracle makan 20 days ago

Is English your second language?

makan pink_oracle 20 days ago

Wow... I almost feel sorry for you... almost.

pink_oracle makan 19 days ago

We've had the salt, now here comes the pepper.

kek86366 (Banned) 20 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

really