Variety

Things get awkward between Jang Do Yeon and Choi Min Yong on 'We Got Married'

By elliefilet   11 days ago   47,770   1,607   14
jang-do-yeon,choi-min-yong

Things got awkward between onscreen newlyweds Jang Do Yeon and Choi Min Yong on the March 18 installment of 'We Got Married'.

SEE ALSO: CNBLUE talk about their comeback and 7th album in an exclusive interview

The two, who are the oldest pair on the show, unpacked some of their belongings and shared which personal items they brought with them. However, the atmosphere got so awkward that Choi Min Yong asked for a literal break from filming. He said, "It's our first filming. Is it okay if we take a 5 or 10-minute break?"

Jang Do Yeon responded in surprise, "Okay, that's fine. When should we meet again here?" He then said simply, "I'll cough." She then laughed, saying, "How strange. What kind of married life is this?"

During his solo interview, Choi Min Yong expressed he appreciated that Jang Do Yeon understood where he was coming from, whereas she revealed she felt a little disappointed and saddened by his suggestion.

1. Jang Do Yeon
    2. Choi Min Yong
    3. we got married

Da_Alexis 11 days ago

I watched the whole episode and he said the reason he wanted to take a break was because if they walk side by side they'll look at the same thing but if they put some distance they'll look at each other. In the end he only went outside to bring his luggage inside, wasn't even gone for more than 3 minutes. The husband is really unique but I think as time goes on they will be a fun couple to watch.

magloveswgm Da_Alexis 10 days ago

So that means, if they are away from each other, they still look out for each other? and if they are next to each other they look at the same thing?

Da_Alexis magloveswgm 10 days ago

Yeah exactly. I think it was his unique way of trying to be romantic haha

magloveswgm Da_Alexis 10 days ago

haha I understand now. But when he said about taking a 10 minute break, I guess it led to alot of misunderstandings . But he seemed charming haha

Da_Alexis magloveswgm 10 days ago

Yes it did. I was surprised when he first said it as well.

magloveswgm Da_Alexis 10 days ago

Though other people might take him the wrong way. I'd feel insulted XD Like " Why the hell is he wanting a break? Does this mean he doesn't want to see me? Does he have a hatred impression on me? "

Da_Alexis magloveswgm 9 days ago

Yeah Do yeon felt the same.

magloveswgm 11 days ago

He seems interesting though. Hahaha

magloveswgm 11 days ago

Dam , maybe he thought of it like old filming times. He thought the filming would take breaks in the middle of filming like the shows from years ago.. Since its been so long since he hasnt been on screen so he is in the middle of adjustments? Haha

KpopHoLic2008 magloveswgm 10 days ago

lol i was thinking the same but at the same time wondered nah he is probably joking around xD

magloveswgm KpopHoLic2008 10 days ago

I had that in mind also. I guess he was playing around wanting to see her big reactions haha.

vaxanne 11 days ago

Serious generation gap

sun3sun 11 days ago

He shouldn't say yes when they casted him if he doesn't feel like doing anything.

manicturtle 11 days ago

I guess playing house does have an age limit xD I mean no disrespect though, I sympathize. I hope things work out somehow

The End