Variety

Super Junior's Heechul says he fell head over heels for Park Si Yeon on 'Housewife Daughters'

By KpopJoA   12 days ago   42,603   3,986   67
Heechul,park-si-yeon,lee-da-hae

Super Junior's Heechul professed his love to actress Park Si Yeon on KBS 2TV's 'Housewife Daughters' broadcasted on March 14.

Actresses Lee Da Hae and Park Si Yeon were talking together at Se7en's restaurant when Lee Da Hae said, "I really liked your acting in the movie 'The Scent.'  There's this celebrity friend of mine who is a huge fan of yours."

With that, Heechul appeared.  Following their introductions, he commented, "I'm all shaky now," after meeting his favorite actress.

Heechul then commented, "Lee Da Hae is just plain pretty but Park Si Yeon is pretty with more feeling," complementing her.

He continued to praise Park Si Yeon as he couldn't keep his eyes off her, "You were beautiful in the film 'The Scent.' Especially in that black dress, you looked absolutely fabulous. I felt your charisma."

Hearing this, Lee Da Hae budded in saying, "No. She's completely different in real life. She's not the arrogant type.  You're the type of person who should be beside Si Yeon," acting like cupid.

Netizens commented, "It's shocking to believe that Heechul is older than Lee Da Hae," "What is this some kind of drama? What is Heechul doing hitting on a divorced woman?" "Heechul's mom is going to flip," "Lee Da Hae is overreacting..."

SEE ALSO: Heechul admits he was a rebel during his trainee years

1. Heechul
    2. Park Si Yeon
    3. Lee Da Hae

runnyeggyolk 10 days ago

strongly recommend watching the video in full it was so funny

hiroonakamura 11 days ago

she's gained some weight and looks a bit older now, but back when she was 30 and under - she used to be 10 out of 10! Looked so good on Family Outing

DeeDeer 11 days ago

He is a fans, of course that you will act like you meet your crush, what's wrong with the negative reaction..... even one day he ends-up having relationship with her, not your business at all... the public don't own him

tomogiroe 11 days ago

OFF TOPIC: I'm sorry, I actually found out about this just now. When was it added? AKP HAS AN EDIT BUTTON!!! MANSE!!!!

NurSofia tomogiroe 11 days ago

I just noticed about the edit button. I even have used it due to excitement.lol manse!

Jadewashere64 tomogiroe 10 days ago

IKR???

CLC_SLAY 12 days ago

She's pretty divorced or not, i would definitely hit on her tbh

lee_myeol_chi 12 days ago

heechul ah , what the hell happened to son ye jin's biggest fanboy ;)  btw anyone know what is going on in this ep ? why do netizen comment like there is something between him and lee da hae

tiffany_lau_222 lee_myeol_chi 8 days ago

Weren't Lee da hae and heechul friends from like a long time ago? I remember watching a video of them calling each other from like before heechul went into military. Son ye jin became friends with him I think ; ), heechul becomes friends with everyone

emeralda90 12 days ago

Lee Da Hae and Park Si Yeon! both acted in my old time fav drama My Girl! hehe.. i hate park si yeon in the drama tho~ hehe

ahaxd 12 days ago

People being like: but i miss him with Momo,... And im like: But I miss him with Sohee

RimmieMeli ahaxd 12 days ago

I know right

DirronDeHumen ahaxd 5 days ago

heechul mass harem ftw

HadamsLunchBox 12 days ago

A divorced woman with 2 kids who's on the wrong side of thirty...but STILL 10x more attractive and sexier than most single women half her age. She is glorious!

ebilfairy 12 days ago

I've only seen her act in The Innocent Man and I hated her character so much but at the same time I sometimes felt sorry for her, which just goes to show what a good actress she is because she brought out all those feelings. She's very beautiful so why wouldn't Heechul fancy her. Divorced women don't have the plague for goodness sake.

Wang_Sejung ebilfairy 12 days ago

I just hope you are not going to divorce fat pig shindong.

ebilfairy Wang_Sejung 12 days ago

It's a shame your brain divorced reality.

Wang_Sejung ebilfairy 12 days ago

No unni, my brain is working very well, my IQ is 186 what about your IQ, and I am studying in prestigious Seoul national university, you never said here about your education ! Can you do better than me ?

ebilfairy Wang_Sejung 12 days ago

NONYA

Wang_Sejung ebilfairy 12 days ago

what is your real world unni ? what is your job ? what is your education ? why you are still virgin ? My real world you know better than anyone. Could you please talk about your real world besides commenting in AKP ? What is your real world ?

ebilfairy Wang_Sejung 12 days ago

Again troll it's NONYA.

Wang_Sejung ebilfairy 12 days ago

And it means ? Please unni I am not Irish and don't understand Irish dialect. Type in English, French or Korean ! what NONYA means ?

ebilfairy Wang_Sejung 12 days ago

it means NONYA.

Wang_Sejung ebilfairy 12 days ago

Unni, AKP is Korean site not Irish site ! You need to type in Korean or English ! and what about your real world, I still waiting unni.

ebilfairy Wang_Sejung 12 days ago

NONYA

Wang_Sejung ebilfairy 12 days ago

Unni what are your thought about the girl who was beaten to death by Iron ? Do you really believe she is Korean ? Do you think a good girl with good reputation would have so suggestive pose before a camera ? Can you do the same poses for Fat Pig's love ?

ebilfairy Wang_Sejung 12 days ago

NONYA

Wang_Sejung ebilfairy 12 days ago

I hope Shindong is not going to ask you about SM intercourse. It's disgusting and degrading for a girl. If ever fat pig ask you do to SM, please refuse in the name women right !

ebilfairy Wang_Sejung 12 days ago

Again NONYA

Wang_Sejung ebilfairy 12 days ago

Again In Korean, English or French unni !

ebilfairy Wang_Sejung 12 days ago

NONYA is the only answer you will get from me troll so deal with it :) also adding ! after your comment is not going to encourage me to comply and answer your frankly rude and disgusting questions.

Wang_Sejung ebilfairy 12 days ago

And I have a request to do ! Unni I always call you by a respected name of unni which means in Korean elder sister but you are swearing me by calling me Troll, could you please unni stop calling me Troll ?

Wang_Sejung ebilfairy 12 days ago

What disgusting questions I asked you unni ? To respect your body and your reputation ? is it really rude ?

ebilfairy Wang_Sejung 12 days ago

N O N Y A troll.

Wang_Sejung ebilfairy 12 days ago

soeur, tu n'es qu'une bebe !

ebilfairy Wang_Sejung 12 days ago

Vous n'êtes qu'un troll et aussi NONYA

tomogiroe ebilfairy 11 days ago

HAHAHAHA, I love it that you always respond with "NONYA". It was getting to her. A million thumbs up for you :)

Wang_Sejung ebilfairy 11 days ago

Perfect french unni !!!!! Did google translate gave you this French sentences or your own knowledge ?

DeeDeer Wang_Sejung 11 days ago

Seriously Soul University has a stundent like you? It seems like you have nothing to do, trolli here and there insulting people. Love to insult means there's something with your mentality..

omelas