Gossip

Netizens think Sulli and G-Dragon might be more than just friends?

By yckim124   13 days ago   199,559   15,348   155
G-Dragon,Sulli

Netizens are growing suspicious about the relationship of Big Bang's G-Dragon and Sulli.

SEE ALSO: Nike unveils G-Dragon's 'Kiss My Airs' CF + large billboard displayed in Sinchon

The suspicion started after the two stars were spotted wearing the same ring. G-Dragon has posted a picture of his hand wearing the ring with the word 'sex'. Sulli shared a photo of herself on Instagram supposedly wearing the same exact ring. Some netizens are claiming that the ring is a couple item.

It's also claimed that Sulli and G-Dragon got on the same airplane when they were flying over to France in January. As you can see in the photos below, the backgrounds of G-Dragon and Sulli's selcas, which were taken during their flight to France, are the same.

Before Sulli shared the selca above, she has posted a 'Happy New Year' post. She is spotted resting her head on the shoulders of an unidentified man. Netizens claim that the man is G-Dragon's manager.

Sulli and G-Dragon were also spotted together at an amusement park along with Hara and Ga In in February.

While the majority of netizens believe that it's a big stretch to claim that the two stars are a couple, the are also many who agree that G-Dragon and Sulli seem suspiciously close. Some are even claiming that G-Dragon has something going on with Hara, who's best friends with Sulli.

Popular netizen comments stated, "I don't think it's Sulli. I think he has something with Hara", "G-Dragon always liked Sulli", "G-Dragon likes unique things. I think there is a possibility lol", "No way, why would he lol."

What are your thoughts on G-Dragon and Sulli's relationship?

1. G-Dragon
    2. Sulli

Bella_Li 12 days ago

it could've been just the same airline -_- they both looked like they're sitting in the window seat :/

GD_VIP8855 12 days ago

I really don't know what to say .  .  .

bibi87 12 days ago

It seems like according to netizens, GD is dating like everybody. :D Kiko, Nana Komatsu, Sandara, Hara, Sulli, etc. And in reality, they all just wish.

nO_i 12 days ago

its the naughty unconventional baddies of K pop who refuses to conform gathering.. i love it

mind_blown 12 days ago

You guys I have a secret to reveal... I'm dating G-dragon too. I know i know, its shocking.. But we both noticed we're into breathing oxygen and thats when we realized we're meant to be. YG will release an official statement today. We'd appreciate the support of the V.I.Ps and YG stans. Thank you for your understanding. 😂😂😂😂😂

SS501SS301 mind_blown 12 days ago

LOL your comment made me laugh X'D

mind_blown SS501SS301 12 days ago

Then I have accomplished my mission!

johnnyvvlog 12 days ago

Heartbroken to see how he's cheating on Sandara with Sulli

ShayMin 12 days ago

Who exactly ARE these "netizens"? I need to meet the so I can just...

ShayMin 12 days ago

them*

gigi9 12 days ago

These photos we're from when she was dating choiza,  and as u know from his interview that things were fine with Choiza and her until maybe a fight that ended this for good,  and one more thing GD knows it's a stupid thing to hide ur dating someone but wear couple rings the rings actually confirm it's more of a friends thing actually

Erisadesu 12 days ago

i hope it's not true

blackpinkismine 12 days ago

Allkpop u know that people won't believe this n yet you guys reported it,ok

name