Fashion, Pictorials, Interviews

Nada talks about her future career plans and Wassup in an interview with 'bnt International'

By KpopJoA   27 days ago   12,711   625   23

Rapper Nada recently sat down for an exclusive interview with 'bnt International.'

Being in the spotlight since appearing in 'Unpretty Rapstar 3' Nada opened up about her future career plans and her relation to the Wassup members after filing a termination request with Mafia Records.

Q: Briefly comment on your latest photo shoot?

This is actually my first individual photo shoot since doing a group photo shoot with the Wassup members last year.  I am honestly still a bit nervous due to my current situation.  However, the staff and crew helped me feel at ease during the shoot.

Q: What is your usual style?

I have two types of styles.  I either wear boxy, oversized clothes or just go all out and expose myself.  I would go for street fashion as well since I like the boyish look.

Q: How do you take care of your body?

Honestly, it is something I was born with so all thanks to my dear mother.  Also, I tend to gain a lot of muscles. I have to be careful while exercising so my body won't get too bulky.  I focus working out on my abs and buttocks.

Q: Do you have a sexy rival? For example, singer HyunA?

HyunA and I have different sexy concepts.  If HyunA was white and red, I would be more of purple(?) in terms of our colors.  I still feel like Lee Hyori sunbae is my ultimate competitor.  She is just so sexy.  Someone with a similar character would be Jessi.

Q: Your thoughts on leaving Wassup?

All 7 members voiced their opinions.  We talked a lot respecting one another's suggestions so that there weren't any misunderstandings.  Wassup was a tight group, it breaks my heart to witness such an outcome.  I just hope for the best to all the girls.

Q: Describe your ideal man?

I always thought he would have to be a 'fun person.' Also, that person should share similar interests and just click with me.  It would definitely have to be someone I can communicate with.

Q: How was your experience while appearing on 'Unpretty Rapstar 3?'

It was very difficult.  It was fun but every time I was given a mission I had only a short time to prepare so I often didn't get much sleep.

Q: Is there a variety show you would like to appear in?

KBS' 'Unnies' Slam Dunk.'  And also, JTBC 'Knowing Bros,' they are the two programs I would like to be featured on.

Q: What are your future goals?

I've noticed that there aren't many rappers attending award ceremonies in Korea.  Though I am just starting off, I would like to attend an end-of-the-year ceremony representing rap artists.

SEE ALSO: Wassup party with a policeman and kids in full MV for 'Color TV'

1. Wassup
    2. Nada
    3. bnt international

Jadewashere64 19 days ago

It's that "What is adult" outfit that Seungyeon was wearing in Hobgoblin! lol

ugussedit 27 days ago

she bad or whatever

kzrn_nrzk 27 days ago

She is gorgeous o_o

Yudah 27 days ago

she has a great personality, love her!

SICA.love 27 days ago

Shes not gona get far, especially going solo. She somehow made 2nd on unpretty, but thats it.

partyfan2013 27 days ago

Well, it looks like Nada respectfully decided to leave Wassup and of course it wasn't anything very, very personal with her now former bandmates, contrary to what we have heard earlier this year.  So therefore, we should just wish Nada all the best and look forward to a newly revamped Wassup when they are ready to make a comeback at any given time.

Truthteller4 27 days ago

Still laughing at the fact she sang about ass on uprs and lacks one

megamanx Truthteller4 27 days ago

Nah she has an ass

LuciferSir megamanx 27 days ago

Oh....

Truthteller4 megamanx 27 days ago

Where?

mind_blown Truthteller4 27 days ago

Well by korean standards she does but by western standards not really.

pink_oracle Truthteller4 27 days ago

It's this bit right here:

megamanx Truthteller4 26 days ago

Truthteller4 pink_oracle 26 days ago

YEsh no lmao

Truthteller4 megamanx 26 days ago

All that running in place lmao a real thick bitch just stands still

pink_oracle Truthteller4 25 days ago

Wait, so you're saying you like obese flabby butts more than this tight little peach? Weird.

Truthteller4 pink_oracle 25 days ago

Did h say that lmao if you've ever seen a real bitch shake ass you aint seen her run in place

pink_oracle Truthteller4 25 days ago

Show me what a real ass is?

Truthteller4 pink_oracle 25 days ago

Umm Rihanna's beyonce sia....

pink_oracle Truthteller4 25 days ago

So yeah, mostly plus sized butts.

Truthteller4 pink_oracle 25 days ago

Where is Rihanna and beyonce plus sized lmao Rihanna's a size 6 that's petite

pink_oracle Truthteller4 24 days ago

Wait so what's the difference between Rihanna's petite butt and Nada's?? (I did try to look up Rihanna's butt for comparison but the images were far too filthy)

Truthteller4 pink_oracle 24 days ago

Rihanna has cake nada has a pancake

The End