iKON confirm April comeback with member-composed double title songs

By jennywill   15 days ago   90,605   20,044   58
ikon

iKON has confirmed their April comeback with two title songs.

iKON will be filming their new MV on March 15, with another filming next week. The two title songs are both written by the members, and will show how the group has grown as musicians.

SEE ALSO: iKON reportedly filming new MVs and making their comeback in April!

iKON hasn't been promoting in Korea since "#WYD" in May last year, so it's been a while since fans got to see a new Korean song from them.

Are you excited for their comeback?

1. iKON

JoXLin 11 days ago

I'm really excited!!!

_CLeO 14 days ago

"Are you excited for their comeback?" WoRdS CaNnOT ExPrEss My JoY :D

yoonbread 14 days ago

I am so happy Ikon is finally coming back... but seriously YG... you had so many freaking months to choose from but you have to have Ikon come back in the same month as Winner?  Both groups deserve their OWN time to promote.  It is not Winner's fault that their planned March comeback date got pushed back... but now Winner and Ikon are once again promoting practically in the same time period after YEARS of hiatus.  I know Ikon has a tour coming up in May... but Winner deserves time to promote without pressure.  Same goes for Ikon!

fluffyjennisa yoonbread 14 days ago

Don't worry, they won't promote at the same time. It was written in other articles that iKON will comeback when WINNER's promotions ended. :)

shannnnt 14 days ago

OMG THE JPOP GROUP IS HAVING THEIR COMEBACK IN KOREA!! CAN'T WAIT!

Mai_Turn 14 days ago

Wow, April gonna be a great month :3 WINNER & IKON fighting <3

hashtagged 15 days ago

Excited for both: winner & ikon

emmamadison24 15 days ago

Regardless of whether Winner makes cb at the same time, i don't care.  We iKONICS will support our babies always.  I better not see incles coming after iKON again, we're tired of the bandwagon hate.  Please stay with your faves and leave iKON alone!

Exo_Leia 15 days ago

Wait, so Winner and Ikon are both coming back at the same time? Well not that much of a surprise tbh, I just hope they both do well

prettybabyxo 15 days ago

YAAAAAAYYY

SOWON1 15 days ago

Because I am kinda old 27 years old, I try not to fall for the young boy groups, but seriously iKON is an exception from the day I found out that B.I co-produced the Welcome Back album I decided that iKON will be my new favorite boy group although B.I is so very young but he is so very incredibly talented and I love talented people, Welcome back was the best debut album I have ever listened to, just imagining the quality of this album is making excited, I shouldn't do this but I am excessively fan-girling right now, I am a hard-core iKONIC and I am proud of it.

giu89 SOWON1 15 days ago

You're me! 27 years old, who tries not to fall for younger boy groups, yet is an hard-core iKONIC. We should have a club.

gigi9 SOWON1 15 days ago

Also wrote winner's debut track Empty he's truly gifted

emmamadison24 SOWON1 15 days ago

omg i'm the same age too and DoubleB is life!! They're seriously so talented! I mean they produced their debut album, went through 2 survival shows and showed immense talent and Bobby won SMTM3. I mean i seriously get goosebumps when i think they did all this as trainees. I'm so excited for their cb album coz i can't imagine how B.I must've grown as a producer with real life experience in shows, concerts and award shows. so excited OMFG!!

SOWON1 giu89 14 days ago

and call ourselves the proud iKONIC noonas LOL

SOWON1 gigi9 14 days ago

oh yeah that is also my favorite Winner's song besides baby baby

SOWON1 emmamadison24 14 days ago

Girl I can totally feel the fan-girling all the day here, and let me tell you something: right back at you I feel proud to call myself an iKONIC.

never