Music Releases

GOT7 spoil upcoming album 'Flight Log: Arrival'!

By elliefilet   18 days ago   36,187   9,546   30

GOT7 have revealed a preview of their upcoming album 'Flight Log: Arrival'!

SEE ALSO: GOT7 to release 4th Japanese single 'My Swagger' and hold showcase tour

"Never Ever" is the title song of GOT7's 'Flight Log: Arrival' album. Aside from the laid-back title track, the album includes "Shopping Mall", "Paradise", "Sign", "Go Higher", "Q", "Don't Care", and "Out". Online release is scheduled for midnight of March 12 (KST), offline on the 13th.

Check out the album spoiler above and the MV teaser for "Never Ever" if you missed it!

1. GOT7
  2. flight log

jypnloves 15 days ago

i'm out😂😂

mamiraruje 17 days ago

Online jobs Start working at home with Google! It's by-far the best job I've had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this - 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail........============  https://W­­W­­W.­m­o­n­e­y­t­i­m­e­1­0­.C­­O­­M

ges111 17 days ago

By baby Yugyeom wrote a song all by himself~ can't wait to read the lyrics!

ShayMin 17 days ago

The teasers sound pretty basic, and like something is missing. Nothing wowed me,but I'll wait for the album to drop so I can hear the full songs and make a proper judgement. (The gifs below show my reactions to Shopping Mall)

Sharleen22 18 days ago

Shopping Mall??? Oh come on!

Knigin 18 days ago

keep it

Crystallize 18 days ago

The whole of GOT7 participated in composing! So proud! Can't wait! Counting down the days!

Melina45d 18 days ago

Heeeeyyy! Shout out to my boys Jackson, Jinyoung, and Mark for helping to write and compose some of the songs! JYP should let them do this more often. The album sounds way better when it has their own sound to it. I'm sure they're also more passionate about their own music when they know they worked hard for it.

danbc7 Melina45d 18 days ago

Youngjae, Yugyeom, Bambam and Jaebum also compose songs. Shopping mall and go higher are written by Jaebum aka Defsoul, Jackson, Mark and Bambam. Youngjae aka Ars wrote Sign. Jinyoung and Bambam wrote Paradise, Jaebum wrote Q and Yugyeom wrote Dont care, all by himself so shout out to all of them

Melina45d danbc7 18 days ago

Oh well my bad. I didnt see their names. I didnt mean to offend anybody. I just only saw them. I didnt know about their other names.

danbc7 Melina45d 18 days ago

Dont worry about it. Yugyeom and Bambam's names are in Korean and Jaebum and Youngjae's names are alias so its normal that you didnt know. You didnt offend anyone♥

Skyepop 18 days ago

Once again the tracks composed by the members are better then the title. Just take a step back JYP!

jinyoungiepabo Skyepop 18 days ago

does the title song always have to be better than the other tracks?

Skyepop jinyoungiepabo 17 days ago

Wouldn't you put the strongest track forward? Especially if you are still trying to grow your brand.

jinyoungiepabo Skyepop 17 days ago

Im sorry, but you should've said your point right after the song came out. You can't just say that when you don't know what the full song sounds like. Please do so, make a proper judgement tomorrow after 12pm KST :)

nami_chan 18 days ago