Special Features, Original Features

Which remixed K-Pop songs are better than the original?

By AllK_Maknae   29 days ago   81,399   5,619   66
misc

K-Pop songs are amazing on their own but sometimes a good remix just brings the song back to life again! While we all have our opinions on remixes, don't knock it till you hear it and check out the list of remixed songs that I think are better than the original!

SEE ALSO: 'Produce 101's Lee Hae In confirms she has left HYWY Entertainment, will not be debuting with Lee Soo Hyun

1. BTS - "I NEED U"

We already fell in love with the amazing vocals of BTS in "I NEED U" but now the remix will have your heart melting for the second time. It is smooth, casually and has a real nice live band, acoustic feel to it that makes you feel all warm inside.

2. G-Friend - "Rough"

Surprisingly, this remix of "Rough" is rather interesting. You wouldn't think so a magic-girl song would need such a change, but it sounds even more intense and attention-grabbing.

3. Got7 - "A"

GOT7's "A" is banging but this remix is even better! The Frants remix will get the party started, it's lit and will hype up a crowd for sure!

4. f(x) - "4Walls"

"4Walls" already sounded like a hypnotic, trance song you would hear in H&M - now it will captivate you and cast a new spell on you with its fast-paced echoing and futuristic sound. It is like being transported into another world!

5. Big Bang - "Bang Bang Bang"

This remix did a lot of justice to an already amazing song. "Bang Bang Bang" is given more of a club-vibe and EDM influenced edge which makes it even more of a party starter! Get yo cray on!

6. 2NE1 - "I AM THE BEST"

"I AM THE BEST" was already a bad ass song to begin with, but the Aeria Remix brings us a whole new world with this almost tribal, synthetic beat

7. SHINee - "Replay"

"Replay" is a classic by SHINee - so you can do no wrong remixing this song! The melody is lighter, charming and gives a nice moody feeling to this already smooth and catchy song.

8. TWICE - "Like OOH AHH"

"Like OOH AHH" is fun, rowdy and full of sass. The remix changes that feeling and makes the song more light, cheerful and delicate. Depending on your taste, the remix could be a flop but it isn't necessarily bad.

9. Super Junior - "Mr. Simple"

"Mr. Simple" ain't so simple no more! The remix starts off with a totally sound and becomes an electronica/industrial fusion alongside the famous "Naughty Naughty" chorus.

10. IOI - "Very Very Very"

IOI become more bubbly and alive with this quirky remix that utilizes a lot of echoing tones and an even cuter melody!

1. misc.

The_Rose_Knows 27 days ago

I'm disappointed that L.I.E trap remix wasn't there

vteebby 28 days ago

Shinee's Replay is a masterpiece it doesn't need a remix!

Shiro_Gane 28 days ago

Better than allkpop posted

prady 28 days ago

ya know to this day I didn't know the lyrics to mr.simple....I never bothered to look it up, I don't usually for most songs I listen to....now I think mr.simple is like one of the best songs ever...

allkpopuser448 28 days ago

I liked some of the other 4 Walls remixes better (250 Blue or something like that), but they're all pretty good

apieceofonion allkpopuser448 28 days ago

Giriboy's remix is also really good.

yoonse0k 28 days ago

why is TT - twice remix here tbh it's way better than the original to me

apieceofonion yoonse0k 28 days ago

Both the H3pta remix and the offical TAK remix sound really good.

HatersBckOff 28 days ago

loved them! thanks allkpop! <3

luckyStarLight 28 days ago

I don't think that nay of these remix are better than the original but from the remix listed Gfriend & Super Junior remix were the best

Erisadesu 28 days ago

I am very biased with Areias, he has achieved so many things in his life and now he is there the only Greek in kpop industry.

Miko101 29 days ago

I heard the Mr. Simple remix a long time ago and I think its a freakin masterpiece.

omelas