Group Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Dramas

'The King Loves' drops first still cuts of Prince Siwan

By beansss   19 days ago   33,991   7,267   21
ZEA,Siwan

Upcoming MBC historical drama 'The King Loves' has dropped first still cuts of Prince Wang Won, played by ZE:A's Siwan!

SEE ALSO: Introducing allkpop's new chatroom!

'The King Loves' is a romance historical drama starring Siwan, Girls' Generation's YoonA, Hong Jong Hyun, Oh Min Suk, and more. It will be 100% pre-filmed before being broadcast through MBC later this year.

The drama tells the story of a prince with gentle, beautiful features on the outside, and a heart full of ambition and the desire to conquer on the inside. He shares a close relationship with a royal relative and friend Rin (played by Hong Jong Hyun), but their friendship shatters when they meet a woman named San (played by YoonA).

Does the storyline sound interesting so far?

1. ZE:A
  2. Siwan
  3. The King Loves

khun2pm 18 days ago

i am waiting to see Thekingloves!

loraynepop 18 days ago

I am waiting to see Siwan and Yoona's chesmitry, both so dabeak actor and actress. <3<3

loraynepop 18 days ago

so excited !! waiting to see Siwan and Yooma chemistry!!! their visual so perfect!!! imimcouple!!

khun2pm loraynepop 18 days ago

their visual is not joke! I also waiting their chemistry, Yoona and Siwan are so talented, their acting so daebak!

eirayza loraynepop 17 days ago

we have the songsong couple and now the imim.. XD

loraynepop 18 days ago

siwan really is handsome!

eirayza 18 days ago

does the storyline sound interesting so far? NO. It's a cliche. 2 best friends fighting over a girl.. sureeeee...

eirayza 18 days ago

oh min suk and siwan in the same drama again... waaaahhh wahhh!

abbie_kpopper 18 days ago

As much as I love Siwan, I hate the thought that he will kiss and have romantic scenes with Yoona. And the end is predictible...he will get the girl, since he's the 1st lead. TT_TT

eirayza abbie_kpopper 18 days ago

hahaha.. true.

themsbabyg 19 days ago

Anticipating. . Siwan is one of the best idol turns actor. He can delivery deep emotional turmoil/feelings thru his expression without word brilliantly. Im not a fan of Zea .. but fan of HyunSik and SiWan the actor.

starempress themsbabyg 19 days ago

Problem is, this is his first (since the Moon that Embraces the Sun) idol-actor type role in comparison to his other more serious characters. Siwan is amazing at everything, but it will be interesting to see how he plays the pretty boy role this time

starempress 19 days ago

StarEmpire really missed the jackpot with the ZE:A boys... if they had ever tried a historical theme photoshoot with the boys... I mean... not the Chuseok traditional wear stuff, but this

with this

and this one

OMG... if only

eirayza starempress 18 days ago

the 2nd photo (hyungsik) is my current desktop wallpaper.. hihih

starempress 19 days ago

HE...IS...BEAUTIFUL... but as his fan, I hope he dies like Jung Ilwoo did in the Moon that Embraces the Sun... just so he doesn't end up with Yoona (but that probably won't happen :( they RARELY kill the first in line)

iamhalways starempress 19 days ago

Doesn't matter which ends up with Yoona since both are my favourites. Seems that it is the trend lately to cast the main and supporting male with actors of same level of popularity. Yoona is not my favourite actress but still I have no complaints.

themsbabyg starempress 19 days ago

Buahahaha

veronicavivian starempress 19 days ago

But Jung Il Woo was the second lead in that drama. I have never seen a romantic drama with the male lead dying. Maybe Suzy and Woo Bin drama? I didn't watch that one.

starempress veronicavivian 18 days ago

Exactly why I said they would never kill the first in line for King of a historical romance... Other modern dramas, there are several where they kill the lead (Siwan was killed in Triangle, but kinda by his own fault)...

starempress 18 days ago

Feel like I should probably explain what I mean when I say "just so he doesn't end up with Yoona"... nothing against Yoona, I was happy when they killed him in Triangle too. I just don't want my boy in a love-line with another girl. He... Is... Mine <3

LovelySerenity 19 days ago