Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Red Velvet takes #1 on Hanteo + NCT Dream takes #1 on Synnara and Hottracks album sales

By jennywill   9 days ago   33,334   9,437   62
red-velvet,nct

SM Entertainment artists are taking over the album sales charts!

Red Velvet's 'Rookie' is at the top of Hanteo album sales chart for the second week in a row. Hanteo is the biggest physical album sales chart in Korea, and it's a pretty impressive feat for girl groups as boy groups usually have stronger physical sales.

SEE ALSO: Red Velvet marks 6th overall win for 'Rookie' on 'Show Champion'

On other charts such as Synnara and Hottracks, NCT Dream's single 'The First' is sitting proudly on top for a complete SM Entertainment takeover! The boys' first physical single had ranked at #1 on daily charts for the album sales as well.

Congratulations to both groups!

1. Red Velvet
  2. NCT

BASHER 9 days ago

woaah congrats NCT dream i am happy for you.

shanty 9 days ago

Congrats my 2 babiesss! <333

codename_m 9 days ago

Haters really have no life they come to some articles to just drop hate comment, aigoo, for me if I don't like the artist I don't even bother to readany article about them I mean its wasted my time~ anyway, congrats nct and revel, keep support SM babies ^^

August_D 9 days ago

Even though I didn't like RV's song that much and that they aren't my fav girl group, I am really happy that they are killing it from music show wins to topping a lot of charts. NCT FINALLY getting recognition on S.K charts for their song yasss

lovelunaa 9 days ago

words cannot express how undeserving red velvet is. their new song is total garbage. not even wendy or joy's beauty can save it.

lovelunaa 9 days ago

downvote me all you want. i dont like the song. period.

lovelunaa 9 days ago

not gonna change my opinion just so that you sheep like me.

jenna lovelunaa 9 days ago

If you don't like the song, why are you wasting your time dissing them. You are being just mean and a bully.

PinKookiE lovelunaa 9 days ago

As you just said, its your opinon not everyone else.

shubhajan lovelunaa 9 days ago

guys its a troll just ignore the twice hater troll

taeyeon_awesome lovelunaa 9 days ago

Do you really think there are many people who are willing to waste their time to try to change your opinion about Rookie? Hell nah

liviekate 9 days ago

we're on the right track (we're still on top girls)

latam_kpop liviekate 9 days ago

That quote 7u7

taeyeon_awesome liviekate 9 days ago

Is it a line from SNSD's song? Love it

latam_kpop taeyeon_awesome 8 days ago

Yes, is TOP from their 2nd Japanese Albim (I think)

jenna 9 days ago

Wow! Why are people being so mean! Is it a hobby to diss kpop groups?! So immature!! Just like trump! Anyway, congrats rv and nct dream. Just ingore those brainless haters and  concentrate for your next comback! Fighting!

Fr3nzy jenna 9 days ago

Because everyone loves to spew toxicity behind the anonymous veil of the internet.

And_I_Quote 9 days ago

Hurray!! ~ Keep being awesome RV<3 and NCT~ of course :D

kiko_san 9 days ago

Congrats to both of them!

kimmiefonze 9 days ago

How many music charts are there in S Korea? I thought BTS topped the charts but then a dozen artists top it as well...

TaeyongNCT kimmiefonze 9 days ago

Plenty. And dont bring your BTS into RV and NCT articles, thanks.

JungkookxYonghwa TaeyongNCT 9 days ago

She was just asking, chill a bit

TaeyongNCT JungkookxYonghwa 9 days ago

"How many music charts are there in S Korea?" - this is what she would have asked if her intention was to ask. "I thought BTS topped the charts " - this is provocation. At least for me. Sorry but I am really sensible at seeing BTS even at a totally different article about someone else who isnt even that popular and is trying to make a success. Lol.

kimmiefonze TaeyongNCT 9 days ago

Wow! I can only imagine what triggers you in real life! Are you a native English speaker? Because the logic of question and the succeeding statement is based on previous articles and I'm obviously not Korean so I really have no idea how many charts are there claiming whoever is number one.

JungkookxYonghwa TaeyongNCT 9 days ago

Yesterday there was an article saying that BTS was topping charts and today there's an article saying it's RV and NCT. And maybe she isn't an ARMY to begin with. And she didn't say anything mean nor she compared these groups with them. Again, she was just asking.

kimmiefonze JungkookxYonghwa 9 days ago

Thank you for that. In the US the charts that seem to matter are Billboard and iTunes, while in Korea so far, on top my of mind is Melon and Gaon... Of course its amazing and i actually purchased My First And Last so I'm just actually curious because Korean music charts is difficult to search on google.

not today