Variety

Michelle Lee reveals her intense exercise routine on 'Hello Counselor'

By KpopJoA   Monday, February 20, 2017   38,831   1,207   86
michelle-lee

Singer Michelle Lee confessed her struggles with losing weight through KBS 'Hello Counselor' broadcasted on February 20.

The singer revealed, "Since I have a lot of muscles, I have to work extra hard to actually lose weight."  She then added, "I have to do about 200 chin-ups as well as 200 push-ups," surprising the audience.

MC Jung Chan Woo and Kim Tae Gyun commented, "Are you a professional athlete or something?"

Meanwhile, guest member Park Hye Mi poked at Michelle's arms, impressed by her determination.

1. Michelle Lee

Jadewashere64 28 days ago

I love Michelle's smile in the last pic. ^^

btsgot7 29 days ago

Just saying chin up and pushup build muscle....

Nadjeortez 29 days ago

a female. should be working on her adomen and her upper body and lower body. But to focus so much on the arm adn back area is gonna give her a manly v shape body.

_CLeO 29 days ago

Choi Tae Joon! Lol xD

hiroonakamura 29 days ago

if you do chinups and pushups while trying to lose weight, then you end up keeping a lot of your muscle. This is what bodybuilders do when dieting - excercise like usual but eat less so that you lose only fat and not muscles.

alphabeta91 29 days ago

I hope to see more of her! she sort of disapeared

judyi Monday, February 20, 2017

she looks like a man, WHY??? shes actually extremely pretty but her hair and everything is just so.....shes NOT a SHEMAN

hiroonakamura judyi 29 days ago

it's 2017 mate, not 1917. Women can have whatever look they like and still be women.

Nadjeortez hiroonakamura 29 days ago

using lgbt and sjw logic. what is a woman?

hiroonakamura Nadjeortez 29 days ago

lol, using name calling to demean the argument itself .... sorry mate - i dont fall for such silly tricks. Let people be however they want instead of acting like you have any say in it

starempress Monday, February 20, 2017

Totally get that... I used to swim competitively so I don't look heavy and am all muscle... but when I step on a scale or people ask my weight... how to explain that muscle is 18% denser than fat to people who only look at the number and not the shape...

hiroonakamura starempress 29 days ago

what does the scale show?

emanresu10 Monday, February 20, 2017

I don't care who you are or what color you are. Black. Red. White. Purple. Tangerine.  Sea Foam Green.  Hibiscus.  That haircut looks atrocious.  Absolutely atrocious.  I know that it's perhaps "in style" now (I've seen others with this hairstyle) but lord have mercy... it just doesn't work.

BigBangVIP_NYC emanresu10 Monday, February 20, 2017

That style is very much popular amongst African-Americans in the US. It's called personal choice. I don't like when GD has been hair but heck it's his personal choice. I don't like most idol males to wear better eye liners than myself, but heck it's their person choice. Maybe someone right now don't like your personal choice of hairdo too...ever thought about that? Because I'm wearing my hair with a bang and someone may not like to see me with a bang...but it's my personal choice. I saw a mother of 3 yesterday with a spider tattoo on her face...it's her personal choice. As long as they/we are not hurting humanity, breaking laws etc...it's just personal choices/taste. We should embrace people's personal choices...isn't that what's make us to different yet unique?

BigBangVIP_NYC Monday, February 20, 2017

*I don't like when GD has his hair green

InvisibleBBC02 BigBangVIP_NYC Monday, February 20, 2017

He still has every right to express his opinion on how much he doesn't like her hair and that doesn't make him a bad person for doing so. I'm not a huge fan of it either. Long hair looks better on her.

BigBangVIP_NYC InvisibleBBC02 Monday, February 20, 2017

Never said he's a bad person...didn't say anything bad about him period. Just expressed my opinion too.

thefabcat92 BigBangVIP_NYC 30 days ago

not a fan of his green hair too

YoUrAvErAgEVIP emanresu10 30 days ago

Im WEEK

hiroonakamura BigBangVIP_NYC 29 days ago

but your entire post is filled with passive aggressivness and indirectly trying to say that the other person was wrong to say what they said.

_CLeO thefabcat92 29 days ago

Lol, I don't prefer it as he has rocked other great and bold hair colours but I don't know its GD, so it doesn't seem all that weird to me :P

BigBangVIP_NYC hiroonakamura 29 days ago

Really? Passive Aggressive? Did you read the initial post? Do you know the meaning of atrocious? I believe you're barking up the wrong tree Bae. Pick an argument with someone else.

spiffybutiffy BigBangVIP_NYC 29 days ago

Sorry but you just said is completely contradictory: you outlined all the personal choices you've seen other people make that YOU don't like but are telling him to embrace hers? You realise that makes no sense.

BigBangVIP_NYC spiffybutiffy 29 days ago

I outlined the personal choices I didn't like but I didn't demean the persons choices. Look up the word atrocious. In the context of how it was written, it is a demeaning adjective to use to describe someone's personal choice of hair style. I didn't demean the persons of the personal choices I outlined. That my dear is the difference. Since this was yesterday news I'll make no more comments.

spiffybutiffy BigBangVIP_NYC 28 days ago

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

InvisibleBBC02 Monday, February 20, 2017

Meanwhile, I can't even do one push-up...

finger heart tee