Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

iKON talk about their first ever dome tour in Japan

By elliefilet   13 days ago   49,696   9,923   146
ikon

iKON discussed holding their first ever dome tour in Japan, the '2017 iKON Japan Dome Tour'.

SEE ALSO: iKON now has 1 million subscribers on YouTube!

iKON held their 'iKON Japan Tour' concert in Osaka Hall on February 10, and the members expressed, "I can't believe we've achieved our dream so fast. We'll try hard to mature a little by little." The group will be opening their first ever dome tour on May 20 in Osaka and then June 17 in Saitama.

The YG Entertainment group also recently picked up a rookie award at the 'Japan Record Award' ceremony.

Stay tuned for more of iKON!

1. iKON

SHAK_D 11 days ago

I only care for DAESUNG dome tour, he DOES deserve it =D

lux_hysteria SHAK_D 10 days ago

Dummy, iKON deserves it too. THEY worked hard for it. fuck off.

Mayumi_Jupiter 12 days ago

I miss iKON. Please comeback soon in kpop scene~

Sunami 12 days ago

Why they in Japan for so long? I'm happy for them but I'm miss them ;(

sapphireee 12 days ago

congrats my boys! I can't believe they're already realizing their dreams T_T let's work harder and achieve higher in 2017! <3

liliez143 12 days ago

soar high iKON~  Congratulations on your Dome tour!

kpoplolita 12 days ago

Im really proud of the training and improvement and experience ikon are gaining in japan. Theyll b bk in sk soon but dnt call them ijon when they are happy and grateful to b on stage and meet thousands of fans.

universalkpopfan 12 days ago

I almost forgot that YG has iKON, they only released one song last year as a group i believe? I hope after their dome concert, they make a comeback in Korea, i miss them though.

liliez143 universalkpopfan 12 days ago

yep, #wyd.... I miss them too..iKON should comeback soon

iisstf28 12 days ago

Congrats! But come back to Korea already... We need more Ikon, not IJon...

prettybabyxo 12 days ago

COOONGRATSS BOYSSS <3 you guys did a good job, comeback in South Korea please <3

Anythingyg 12 days ago

People love to hate on ikon. They're kings. You're broke and mad on a blog lol see you in Japan

PAAUuu Anythingyg 11 days ago

lol here comes new kpop fans calling a rookie "kigs"

not today