Pictorials

GOT7's Jinyoung compares his trainee days to his first lead role film 'Snow Flakes' in 'High Cut'

By yckim124   25 days ago   30,962   9,265   10
jinyoung

GOT7's Jinyoung shared about his first lead role film 'Snow Flakes' in 'High Cut'.

For the recent photo shoot, Jinyoung posed with his co-star Ji Woo. The two actors then discussed their new film in the interview.

Jinyoung talked about making his big screen debut, and said, "Ji Woo had the first filming for 'Snow Flakes' on the first day of her 20th year. It's also the first movie for me and the debut for the director. On the first day of the year, everything felt like a new beginning and destiny."

SEE ALSO: CNBLUE talk about their comeback and 7th album in an exclusive interview

He then related his first lead role to himself during his trainee days. He explained, "I lived in Jinhae until 8th grade then moved up when I was a freshman to start training. I had to blend in with people I didn't know and I didn't want to be perceived negatively so I kept on smiling but I actually didn't know much so my insides were burning down. That part was relatable when I was looking at Min Shik in the script. I think that's also when Min Shik and I started to relate to each other."

Actress Ji Woo shared a comment about Jinyoung, saying, "Jinyoung oppa was like the vitamin at the set. I learned and reflected a lot from watching oppa focus in the production."

'Snow Flakes' starring Jinyoung and Ji Woo will be hitting the theaters on March 1.

1. Jinyoung
    2. high cut
    3. Snow Flakes

jypnloves 20 days ago

actor park saranghae😘😘

Skyepop 25 days ago

I need a way to watch this in the UK. It looks like a good film and Jinyoung is always eye candy!

Crystallize 25 days ago

Jinyoung💞 gonna support u all the way!

ahgase88 25 days ago

OMG JINYOUNG MY FAV :')

fairypanda 25 days ago

that girl in a drama with suho too ;;

jinyoungiepabo 25 days ago

PEACHYYYYYY JINYOUNGIEEEEEEE

DAB_WITH_MOOSE 25 days ago

HOW TO BE THE GIRL??? LAYING ON JINYOUNG AND STUFF T____T

Got7ever 25 days ago

jinyoung <3

Looolgolol 25 days ago

can't wait for the movie fans who already went to the pre release said that the movie is amazing and quite emotional so I can't for the official release

exol_hunnie 25 days ago