Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Variety

Gong Myung's proposal makes Jung Hye Sung burst into tears on 'We Got Married'

By elliefilet   16 days ago   150,730   20,012   24
gong-myung,jung-hye-sung

Gong Myung's proposal made Jung Hye Sung burst into tears on the February 11 installment of 'We Got Married'.

SEE ALSO: Gong Myung talks about 'We Got Married', brother Doyoung, 5urprise, and more in 'High Cut'

Gong Myung's 5urprise members came along to help out with the event dressed up in costumes from head to toe, and Jung Hye Sung was unaware until she was standing in the middle of the street in a heart shaped with rose petals. Gong Myung took off his costume, brought out a sketchbook, and got on one knee with rings, and she commented, "I'm really starting to tear up."

With a huge crowd applauding around them, they put on the rings and hugged. Jung Hye Sung told producers, "The fact that he prepared this much made me feel like I was receiving love."

How sweet!

1. Gong Myung
    2. Jung Hye Sung
    3. we got married

Korean_Maniac 15 days ago

They can go onto Newlyweds Diary after We Got Married ^^

estheram 15 days ago

I hate WĠM but this couple is seriously cute

_CLeO 15 days ago

This couple is my favourite <3 They're both so cute together

jasmine882 15 days ago

I like this couple though I do feel that they are just acting.... working together as best as possible for the viewers/shippers to enjoy the show. I enjoy watching several couples and thought they might have had feelings for each other. However, after the show ended, it just like nothing happened. So I guess it is just another job for them and they had done a wonderful job....in a way the show at some levels boost their career even further. So even though I enjoy watching WGM, especially tae joon and bomi couple, I have to bare in mind that it is just another mini drama plus reality that are partly scripted and/or guided. Oh! Not to forget gookju and sleepy, best of luck for them. :)

aleeshaskip 15 days ago

i love this couple soo muchh

SuperSperm 15 days ago

My second most favorite couple after JjongAh♡♡♡

daydreamer 16 days ago

Honestly this was so cute, but it also makes me wonder what actually happens after those couples are totally done with shooting WGM.. It's hard to believe it's just a show. I'm pretty sure some of them actually fall in love with their 'husband' or 'wife'.. What happens then?

erq29772 16 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

BigBlueagain  erq29772 16 days ago

please report this ad bot so the mods will get rid of it.

Kawaii8 16 days ago

i totally feel like they have feelings for each other! they look so compatible! i totally feel like they might date after the show is over.. i really hope they do!

watchingkdramas 16 days ago