Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Fans in Thailand get violently pushed to the ground by security for going too close to NCT

By yckim124   20 days ago   45,323   7,808   125

Security toughened up against fans in Thailand to protect NCT

It's reported that fans got way too close to the idol stars when they arrived in Thailand on February 6. As a result, security pulled the fans away and even knocked some down to the ground to keep them away from NCT.

SEE ALSO: SM opens up suggestions to fans for NCT's official fanclub name

With several idols recently getting minor injuries from a crowd of fans, (such as BTOB's Sungjae and Peniel in Indonesia), many netizens are finding the strong, even violent security necessary for the idols' protection.

As you can see in the clip above, the members of NCT are struggling to exit the building due to the huge crowd. Do you think the harsh treatment against fans was necessary?

Tip: dominka

1. NCT

wavegakill 17 days ago

They deserved it lol good job security guy!

Sylvie_Rouhier 18 days ago

On ah side note, I somewhat feel bad for no the Security, I mean SOME of those fans REALLY can't keep there cool and the Security's job is to protect the idol so they kinda gotta do what they gotta do.

Gallifreyan7 18 days ago

After what happened to other group I have a hard time feeling sorry for the fan. It's a very stressful and dangerous situation for the idol and staff so I'm not surprised the security staff react this way.

Skyepop 19 days ago

GUYS! Ive figured out why Marks hair is blonde. Its so you can always spot him in a crowd. I guess he gets lost easily and management needed a way of finding him quickly. lol.

Multifandomkk 19 days ago

Tbh, after what happened with btob I don't feel sorry for those fans anymore.

Muziklover18 19 days ago

This was so disturbing to watch i couldn't finish watching this. How can they just grab and throw these young women like that its so wrong and also the fans need to learn to have respect for peoples space, always crowding around trying to get noticed like chill and relax maybe if fans were more chill maybe idols would take the time and sign autographs and take pictures but its always so chaotic i don't understand people sometimes. >.<

Cherry_Peche Muziklover18 19 days ago

I'm sorry, but apparently you haven't seen what happens when their security guards play nice. Jackson was literally ready to get down on his knees, I think it was BTS (correct if I'm wrong!) who got scratched and pushed in the face. There's a certain point where playing nice doesn't work out with insane fans anymore.

Muziklover18 Cherry_Peche 19 days ago

I understand and trust me I've seen a lot of these and it just disappoint me that people act this way all I'm saying is that it didn't have to be so aggressive that way

Ryen Muziklover18 19 days ago

It's one thing to judge while watching the video, and another to actually experience it first-hand. These fans are vicious and have no manners. Plus, if you look closely, they weren't grabbed and thrown onto the ground. He was trying to pull them away from the gate because they were too busy filming to pay attention, and they lost their balance and fell. He actually turned to make sure they're okay before heading back to crowd control. I doubt he was that aggressive if they were able to get back up straightaway and keep filming like nothing happened.

bangeryun94 Cherry_Peche 18 days ago

It wasn't BTS. It was BTOB. Big Hit uses private entrance most of the time.

bangeryun94 Ryen 18 days ago

Exactly. I wanted to say that and looked at it several times. They simply were not paying attention.

Ryen bangeryun94 18 days ago

Ikr? If anyone bothered to play the video in slow-motion, they'd see that there was no shoving or throwing around. Whoever took this has obviously never seen what aggression is really like.

Cherry_Peche bangeryun94 17 days ago

ah thanks, i had a feeling i was getting it wrong!

Newbie_loving 19 days ago

Some of them werent even fans 😿

jeesungwiyomi 19 days ago

We'll they read the articles of what happen to other groups,  they should be more resepectful and mindful. Act with sense and welcome your idols respectfully.

kpoplover308 19 days ago

so is NCT an actual group yet or just like project group? tbh I'm confused.

crazyft kpoplover308 19 days ago

actual group under multiple units

kpoplover308 crazyft 19 days ago

do u mean a group with multiple units like seveteen? tbh i'm more confused.

crazyft kpoplover308 18 days ago

...i dont know about seventeen but its like super junior and exo like : EXO-M , EXO-K , SUPER JUNIOR-M and SUPER JUNIOR-K

xSeulgibear 19 days ago

they were asking for it...they shouldn't be crowding around an idol anyway.

not today