Music Shows

BTS wins #1 in 'Inkigayo' + performances by Red Velvet, TWICE, Akdong Musician, and more!

By jennywill   25 days ago   96,340   24,277   97
akdong-musician,hong-jin-young,bts,cross-gene,melody-day,big-boys-in-groove,red-velvet,sonamoo,clc,april,twice,cosmic-girls,nct,nct-dream,sf9,masc

SBS 'Inkigayo' aired its latest episode with energetic and fun performances from your favorite idols, along with MCs GOT7's JinyoungBlack Pink's Jisoo, and NCT's Doyoung.

On this episode, BTS came back with "Spring Day", TWICE came back with "Knock Knock", and B.I.G came back with "1, 2, 3". Heejun Han debuted with "Think Of You".

SEE ALSO: Akdong Musician and veteran singer Yang Hee Eun reveal collaboration track 'Tree'

As for the winner, BTSRed Velvet, and Soyu x Baekhyun were nominees, but in the end, BTS took the #1 place with "Spring Day"!

[More videos will be added as they become available]

[COMEBACK: BTS]

[MASC]

1. Akdong Musician
  2. Hong Jin Young
  3. (Bangtan Boys) BTS
  4. Cross Gene
  5. Melody Day
  6. B.I.G (Boys In Groove)
  7. Red Velvet
  8. SONAMOO
  9. CLC
  10. April
  11. TWICE
  12. Cosmic Girls
  13. NCT
  14. NCT Dream
  15. SF9
  16. MASC
  17. inkigayo

Rock30815 24 days ago

Can we talk about how creepy it sounds for the grown manly voices to be joining Twice in certain sections of their Knock Knock song?

mine_u 24 days ago

For the hairstyle i like naeyon, jeongyeon, sana, jihyo, tzuyu and the less like for me mina, chaeyoung, dahyun, momo. i like mina hair during cheer up, chaeyoung in knock knock mv, dahyun during sixteen, and momo during ohh ahh or cheer up

Kotlertipo 24 days ago

TWICE's "Knock Knock" now holds the record for most Perfect All-Kill hours for 2017 with 61! Congratulations

amheizing 24 days ago

Congratulations BTS!!! 😊👏💖

binhaq 24 days ago

Can someone explain to me why Suga (Min Yoong) from the BTS makes a gesture at the time Inkigayo similar to the TWICE choreography at Knock Knock? Armys???

binhaq 24 days ago

Sorry, but I see the gesture of Twice Knock Knock!

Truthteller4 binhaq 24 days ago

Lmao he always throws his finger hearts lmao

binhaq Truthteller4 24 days ago

OKey! It's explained! It scared me, I was thinking it would be another fan war! Thank you!

Truthteller4 binhaq 24 days ago

Yes he's just extra lol he does it on vapp on stage too

WinWinOppa 24 days ago

Bts ended Twice????omo

Got7ever WinWinOppa 24 days ago

twice couldnt even be nominated this week bc it was their comeback stage. for bts, their song has been out for two(?) weeks now, so they were able to be nominated. It only says "comeback special" because they did not perform the week their song was released!

GOT7xBANGTAN 24 days ago

BTS' Spring Day performance was the most beautiful thing i've ever seen!!!!

federick 25 days ago

its sad that blockB didnt win anything in music shows

lilwinster2k 25 days ago

I find that it's sort of annoying and sad how many people choose to focus on Tzuyu, rather than the group (TWICE) as a whole. I mean, I get that she's beautiful, but sometimes you just need to focus on the performance itself rather than the people in it. Isn't that what these music competitions are for in the first place? Smh.

lilwinster2k 25 days ago

Disclaimer: I am not jealous of anybody's talents. In fact, I am a huge fan of TWICE, but it's just annoying that the fans focus on one member 90% of the time.

zero_red lilwinster2k 25 days ago

is tzuyu the most popular member?

MidnightKpop lilwinster2k 24 days ago

That's not really true. The casual public naturally focus on Tzuyu because she's alluring and all but Once are decently spread out in terms of their biases. Also the most popular member are not the same depending on the country you are looking at. She may be gatekeeper that lead you into the Twiceland but once you arrived, you will have a hell of a time picking your bias. I am struggling myself and can't really say I have a bias.

MidnightKpop zero_red 24 days ago

That's hard to say. In Korea, I feel from what I've read and heard, the general impression is that she might be most popular with the general public but within Once, Nayeon, Dahyun and her are the top three. Not sure the order.

MidnightKpop 24 days ago

Got to put Sana in somehow somewhere near the top in Korea shashasha.

lilwinster2k zero_red 24 days ago

Yes, I believe so.

delta_yu 25 days ago

Yeri needs to work on her stage presence, i've said before and i'll say it again!

finger heart tee