WINNER say they want to publish their own book!

By beansss   17 days ago   6,546   1,217   16
winner,kang-seung-yoon,lee-seung-hoon,song-min-ho,kim-jin-woo

On January 6, WINNER hung out with fans through the Naver V app, with a broadcast titled 'WINNER's Lie V'!

The 'Lie V' or 'Lying Down V' broadcasts have been all the rage these days, and for their broadcast, WINNER lay on their stomachs under blankets like they were having a sleepover, and read to their fans!

Kang Seung Yoon read a few lines from 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child', proving that he's a big fan himself of the 'Harry Potter' series, while Song Min Ho read lines from a book titled 'I'm Thankful to Myself'. Lee Seung Hoon said that he was very into cooking lately, and read out loud a recipe from a cookbook! Finally, Kim Jin Woo read the famous line from 'The Little Prince', which goes "If, for example, you come at four o'clock in the afternoon, then at three o'clock I shall begin to be happy", making fans croon.

At the end of the broadcast, Kang Seung Yoon said, "Toward the end of the year, I watch year-end shows and awards, and it's so that I can watch my sunbaenims and set goals for myself. We also want to work like cows this year. That will be the most valuable gift for our fans, who've waited for us for so long."

Lee Seung Hoon added, "When you become a top idol, you can publish your own book. When I was young, I remember seeing a book published by H.O.T. Big Bang sunbaenims also published a book. Let's do our best."

1. WINNER
    2. Kang Seung Yoon
    3. Lee Seung Hoon
    4. Song Min Ho (Mino)
    5. Kim Jin Woo

Theo22 16 days ago

OhmaGod, Winner deserv more love, please love them~ Winner fighting~

missesdee 16 days ago

I feel bad for Winner. They are never going to gain any more popularity. That survival program was for nothing. YG is horrid.

kpoplolita 16 days ago

YASYAYSYAYSYYAYSYAYSSSS CMON 2017 YEAR OF YG REVIVAL STARTING WITH AKMU, 2NE1 (minus 1) and WINNER etc EVERYONE COME OUT OF THE DUNGEON!

Moogirl 16 days ago

I would read it even though I do not know any Korean XD

kalione 17 days ago

oh my god, mino looks effing good with earrings! :D Jinwoo looks more and more like a Maknae and our cute Seunghoon gives me diabetes everytime he smiles. Seung-leader as sassy as usual, hope that they will realease the rest of EXit series as soon as possible.

mavi20 17 days ago

EXOBiasedBBH 17 days ago

jinwoo is sweat <3

EllegantBizarre 17 days ago

Seunghoon has been looking so sad lately, I'm glad he's smiling again.

VIP_Hana 17 days ago

I definitely would buy this book..!!!

Mai_Turn 17 days ago

I will the buy the book of them, if they will publish one :)

seoul ife