Dramas

Super Junior's Yesung reveals his honest thoughts about his stage name

By beansss   5 days ago   25,614   4,248   10
Yesung

On January 11, actors and actresses of upcoming OCN drama 'Voice' attended a press conference to talk about their production.

SEE ALSO: New drama 'Voice' drops still cuts of Super Junior's Yesung, the hacker

Super Junior's Yesung will be appearing in the drama, and one reportedly asked him why he decided to use his stage name for his actor name when the current trend is for idols to use their real names when acting. Yesung replied, "I thought my stage name was prettier than my real name. I debuted in 2005 as Yesung. Many people still think of me as Yesung, so I decided to use it [for acting]."

'Voice' is a drama about the employees of an emergency call center and the crimes they deal with. It premieres January 14.

1. Yesung
    2. voice

kimmiefonze 4 days ago

I prefer Yesex <3

EXOBiasedBBH 5 days ago

Yeye  <3

aznjen96 5 days ago

Make sense. And people confused Yesung's real name with North Koreans leader and stuff

noraini_zainal_a 5 days ago

Yesung, kim jongwoon, kim jonghoon. I prefer Yesung too^^

ELF_L 5 days ago

Kim Jong Woon. Yesung. Both are pretty <3 Fighting !!!

lilliana ELF_L 4 days ago

love the names! but he (his mom actually) changed his official name to Kim Jong Hoon! XD love them all!

ELF_L lilliana 4 days ago

I'm so used to called him kim jong woon T_T but all are pretty names <3

EvanMoran 5 days ago

Best of Best Really well said...

YesungsCLOUD 5 days ago

I am so excited about this drama!!! Yesung fighting!!

Armyinthehouse 5 days ago

Using only one name for all it's the way. If they are confident enough about trying other things like acting, and they give a good image, it will only help their brand. With two names isn't that easy. I understand that some do it in order to drop the idol imagen from the viewers but i thank that it's odd. It's great when they go, yes, i'me an idol and i can do this and that too, SO WHAT XD Yesung, great choice, keep going higher ^^

The End