Pictorials

SPICA open up about their personalities + whether they get along

By alim17   13 days ago   13,816   1,218   35
SPICA

SPICA posed for 'International bnt,' and even sat for an interview, where they talked about a variety of things, like their personalities.

When asked which song they're most fond of, SPICA said, "'Tonight.'  We're attached to it because while we were promoting it, there were the most changes and also just the situation in general."

Regarding their individual personalities, Bohyung said, "I'm unexpectedly tough and easygoing.  I'm the type who's weak around weak people and strong around strong people."  Narae said, "I'm positive and optimistic.  My expressions and mannerisms are muted, but I'm 4-dimensional.  I like being by myself."

Sihyun said, "I'm impatient and cool.  I am quick to regret, which makes it a bit hard for me personally."   Jiwon said, "I used to get along with people, but I think my personality has changed a bit.  Seeing as how I've been getting busy with work, there's an increase in time spent on studying alone and being alone.  I realized recently that I have such few friends," and laughed.

Boa said, "I'm the angry type.  I also have many fears and am unable to deal with frustrating things.  However, I'm the most feminine out of all the Spica members and I like making things with my hands.  Recently, I made lip protectants and gave them as gifts to the members."

SEE ALSO: SPICA honestly talk about their lack of a concept, future plans, and even getting sick of the stage

The interview brought up the likelihood that the members would then rub one another the wrong way.  Spica said, "All the problems come out in the dorm.  In the past, we practiced diligently, laughed, and chatted.  Seeing as how we're not young and we try to understand one another, bitterness arises.  We never had a huge fight, but seeing as how we're together for 24 hours, we do fight."

1. SPICA
  2. international bnt

EllegantBizarre 13 days ago

I fking love them!

eager_beaver 13 days ago

Spica is one of those groups that would have deserved much, much more recognition. The kind of recognition that Mamamoo is getting today as a vocal powerhouse.

shiroichanuk 13 days ago

It's not very often we get a truly honest idol group ^^

thedoublechamp 13 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

Tzuyu_4yu  thedoublechamp 13 days ago

@thedoublechamp, listen to me very carefully- do you know what an interview is?

thedoublechamp Tzuyu_4yu 13 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

thedoublechamp Tzuyu_4yu 13 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

thedoublechamp 13 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

Tzuyu_4yu  thedoublechamp 13 days ago

I'm not buying what you're selling. I'm also not understanding anything you're saying... You're not drunk, you're typing like that on purpose. Stop being immature and own up to your comment.

pannypop21 13 days ago

anyone else cringe while reading them describe themselves?

ppase 13 days ago

they all share a dorm?

pink_oracle ppase 13 days ago

I was gonna say that's so unusual for a group this far along since debut. They must not be doing very well financially.

ppase pink_oracle 13 days ago

exactly what I was thinking.

shiroichanuk ppase 13 days ago

Yeah. Even the most successful idols weren't rolling in money the moment they hit the big time. It actually takes a really long time to earn a decent wage in the K-pop industry.

ppase shiroichanuk 13 days ago

I totally understand that, but ive known them for years now, it was just shocking to hear that they are still in Dorms.

shiroichanuk ppase 13 days ago

I understand. I'm not shocked but I am sad. They deserve better.

homrackssr ppase 9 days ago

Nope. They live by their own since you don't love me era. Jiwon n Narae used to live together but ifoubt it now bcoz Narae once revealed she lives alone during her birthday v-apps. You can take a peek of Bohyung's house in jtbc Girl Spirit programme ep 3.

pink_oracle homrackssr 8 days ago

I could accept that the use of dorm was mistranslated but she did also say they were together 24 hours.

homrackssr pink_oracle 7 days ago

What i understand from the article (my korean is limited, i might misunderstood too) they used to live in dorm n was possible to fight because they live for 24 hours. If you go to thei ig's, they haven't update about living together for a long time. And it don't recall they're saying they living together in dorm after changing agency (if this article means that their new company makes them live together again)

pink_oracle homrackssr 7 days ago

How depressing if they did end up having to move back into dorms together after being independent for a time.

PacifistDJ_OKO 13 days ago

another Nugu's doll should disband

myname_isaac PacifistDJ_OKO 13 days ago

So disband the talented ones and keep the UNTALENTED ones?

shiroichanuk myname_isaac 13 days ago

Well as the music industry proves more than any other industry, talent does not equal success unfortunately.

PacifistDJ_OKO myname_isaac 13 days ago

they need popularity and success not a talent

myname_isaac PacifistDJ_OKO 12 days ago

OH i get it. So including you and the MUSIC INDUSTRY You care more about being JUST popular. OKay okay okay. What a sad life you lived in

PacifistDJ_OKO myname_isaac 12 days ago

not me, but their company and society is, i'm not fans of kpop tho

KpopRox94 PacifistDJ_OKO 12 days ago

If you are not "fans" of kpop,why are you here?

shiroichanuk PacifistDJ_OKO 12 days ago

Not only that, why do you know some K-pop terminology?

PacifistDJ_OKO KpopRox94 11 days ago

because i want to, and i already in this site for a long time

PacifistDJ_OKO shiroichanuk 11 days ago

that's not kpop terminology, just bussiness thing

shiroichanuk PacifistDJ_OKO 11 days ago

I've never heard the word "nugu" outside of the K-pop fandom.

Tzuyu_4yu 13 days ago

It's been too long since we've heard from them tbh.

shiroichanuk Tzuyu_4yu 13 days ago

They've actually had a lot of activities over the past few months as a group and as individuals but most websites don't report on them. Forums are the best place to keep up to date with SPICA these days :(

Tzuyu_4yu shiroichanuk 13 days ago

Thanks. I was starting to wonder where they've went.

shiroichanuk Tzuyu_4yu 12 days ago